Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    Stat priority depends on what you have for talents and if you have any gold traits.

Mists of Sheilun you get a buff that increases the healing your hots do and when it expires it explodes in quite strong heal for free to everyone arround you. So you can time it with running into people you want to heal.

Breath is kinda like mages cone of cold but heals instead of damage. Doesnt scale with haste its always 3 ticks.

Crit - verse > haste > mastery

RT: Haste > crit - verse > mastery
    Well, I knew all about what they are and what they do, I'm just unsure if I'm to stand in melee or what. Positioning seems required to min/max the usage of both of those talents.

I do plan to go RT because I enjoy it in beta. The question is though, how much Haste?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Well, I knew all about what they are and what they do, I'm just unsure if I'm to stand in melee or what. Positioning seems required to min/max the usage of both of those talents.

I do plan to go RT because I enjoy it in beta. The question is though, how much Haste?
    With RT there is no limit to haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Nice. Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post

I think it depends on the fight. On fights were ranged has to be spread, then you probably need to make sure you either stay in melee or run close to melee before Mists of Sheilun goes off. If you are doing a fight where ranged is stacking, then you probably don't need to worry about it. However, in my experience, melee almost always takes more dmg than ranged, so healing melee and hotting melee almost always has greater returns. Your results may vary. It will be a couple to few weeks before you open up celestial breath. For that, I would think you need to have a habit of being in melee. That talent should be going off every 30 seconds.

But since you plan on going RT, the point is moot, you will be in melee which is the best situation for those spells anyway. I like to stand in melee range, just behind melee kinda facing tanks for chi burst anyways (unless whole raid is stacked).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huolan View Post
    With RT there is no limit to haste.

Nice. Thanks a lot!
    50% haste makes Rising sun kick have the same cooldown as Renewing Mist

You will have 2 traits open before the raid for sure. 3 weeks shouldnt be much of a problem to open at least 2 golden dragons considering how close they are to each other.

50% haste makes Rising sun kick have the same cooldown as Renewing Mist

You will have 2 traits open before the raid for sure. 3 weeks shouldnt be much of a problem to open at least 2 golden dragons considering how close they are to each other.
    with 22 traits i think its better to go for this (personal opinion): http://beta.wowdb.com/artifact-calcu...YYbABAAAAAAAAA

Deleted
    Extended Healing is less healing then any of the golden traits. Extended healing is 15% extra healing on your rem for 3 points. Sense most gearing for the 3 first weeks will be from 5 man heroics / mythics its rather imo more useful to get the traits that will make thoes alot easier. And often it doesnt require you to have more then over 3 rems up on the 5man team. Then I rather have all the 3 golden traits before going to extended healing, 27 traits gives you all the golden traits. Blessing of Yo'lun has showned to be very strong for raids.
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-08-21 at 03:15 PM.

Deleted
    For raiding I would go to the revival trait first (after Dancing Mists) and then skill Extended Healing before finally going to the TFT trait.

Is it worth casting SCK during fistweaving?

How's MW holding up in Legion regarding mythic dungeons, etc, for healing?

My first healer and I hope I chose a decent one, because it's fun at least.

Quote Originally Posted by decyphier View Post
    How's MW holding up in Legion regarding mythic dungeons, etc, for healing?

My first healer and I hope I chose a decent one, because it's fun at least.
    MW seems to be the best healer for 5 man content next to Druids (as usual). I think MW is a great choice for 5 man content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    MW seems to be the best healer for 5 man content next to Druids (as usual). I think MW is a great choice for 5 man content.
    Really? Those are some great news after all those struggles against shamans and holy priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Huolan View Post
    Really? Those are some great news after all those struggles against shamans and holy priest.
    That's at least the information I found during Beta and afterwards. I remember many healers saying MW might be even the best choice for 5-man dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enterthemind View Post
    Is it worth casting SCK during fistweaving?
    casting SCK is a hps loss. only cast it for a dps increase

What's the fastest way to top someone off without using the artifact? Enveloping Mists into Vivify/Effuse or is it better to just channel Soothing Mist?

Also, does Enveloping Mists pandemic with itself?

Deleted
    Enveloping into tea Effuse that gives you a 780% spellpower + mastery with mistwrap you get 840% spellpower. With Mists of Life triat fastest way is Casting lifecocoon and channel Soothing Mist until the cocoon itself falls of. Cocoon increases hot healing with 50%.

With Sheiluns gift you would see at 12 stacks a heal of 3460.8% spellpower when Enveloping is up. For me at ilvl 850 thats gift hits for 1.1million and crits for 2.2million. Tanks have 3-6million hp from what i have seen.

It should be very possible to get like 26 traits in to the tree before the raid or the week raids gets released, thats enought to get all teh gold traits, Mists of Life and Dancing Mists.
    I very much doubt it would be possible without grinding AP 24/7 for the full 3 weeks. Bare in mind that artifact knowledge will be very slow, taking a full 5 days per level so that at most artifact level 4 in 3 weeks, which is only a 140%, so you'll be getting on average 400-600 AP per world quest and the final artifact point @ trait 26 would cost you 138k that's 230 world quests or roughly 400 heroic dungeons for 1 point.

Good luck doing that in a week let alone getting 26 traits before raids open.

In 3 weeks assuming you can do everything you need to do it will be very hard and a one hell of a grind to get that many traits unlocked if its even possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madmossy View Post
    I very much doubt it would be possible without grinding AP 24/7 for the full 3 weeks. Bare in mind that artifact knowledge will be very slow, taking a full 5 days per level so that at most artifact level 4 in 3 weeks, which is only a 140%, so you'll be getting on average 400-600 AP per world quest and the final artifact point @ trait 26 would cost you 138k that's 230 world quests or roughly 400 heroic dungeons for 1 point.

Good luck doing that in a week let alone getting 26 traits before raids open.

In 3 weeks assuming you can do everything you need to do it will be very hard and a one hell of a grind to get that many traits unlocked if its even possible.
    Was looking at beta and the catchup mechanic must been there. As I have 14 lvls of artifact knowledge but I havent played on beta for 65days :P
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-08-23 at 12:50 AM.

The AK catch up won't apply for the first few weeks or months if launch so everyone will be at the mercy of 5 day AK research, even at level 1 going from trait 13 to 14 which is about 7k ap seems to take forever, 14 to 15 is even worse at 12k ap. Bare in mind your still only get ~100 ap a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah uh you cannot get 26 traits before raids.

You can get ~21-22 traits before raids.

Has there been any consensus so far on an ideal artifact path to take leading up to the first raids opening up?