Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Here's a funny observation; most of the worlds most successfull and smartest people have had sex regularly throughout their life. Presumably because sex is nice and healthy and doesn't decrease your mental faculties by some magical means.
    Funny observation - most people have had sex regularly throughout their life.

To obtain valuable data, you would need to compare the percentage of both.

However, there already are people "free from sexual desire". They are called asexual. I don't think they showed any kind of otherwordly powers though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Less emotional risk as well if you never have to put yourself out there.
    Less financial risk too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Not really, i'm not a social guy even though I have no problems being social
    You don't go shopping? Have walk abouts? Eat out? Do cinema?

Deleted
    4 more years to go before I finally get my powers. I hope flying is part of the bundle...

I do masturbate a lot though so I guess enlightment is out of the question

Sex is healthy, and when done with a partner you care about, builds emotional bonds with that person. That person could be the foundation of your success, keeping you sane, helping you and much more.

Sex is good. The only reason you claim you'll wait, is likely no-one is willing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Less financial risk too.
    Unless you're marrying every fuck what's the financial risk?

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You don't go shopping? Have walk abouts? Eat out? Do cinema?
    I don't think i've ever eaten out somewhere lol, The rest I do alone, if a friend wants to join the movies I have no problems with it but I like seeing movies alone aswell.

Deleted
    I don't even know how it's possible to still be a virgin at 30 unless you live on a island alone
    You would be surprised. All it takes for a man is low self confidence. I should know

It's true that for a woman low self esteem is a much smaller impediment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Sex is healthy, and when done with a partner you care about, builds emotional bonds with that person. That person could be the foundation of your success, keeping you sane, helping you and much more.

Sex is good. The only reason you claim you'll wait, is likely no-one is willing.
    People will be willing to have sex with him and many other 'wizrds' the issue is them punching above their weight expecting to pull a bombshell that's the other issue

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    I don't think i've ever eaten out somewhere lol, The rest I do alone, if a friend wants to join the movies I have no problems with it but I like seeing movies alone aswell.
    Perhaps you should try? I don't mean to sound rude but only ever going to work and home seems unhealthy and boring

- - - Updated - - -

They might rob you like they do sometimes in terrible movies...
    Are these the same women that pop condoms for child support

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Of course i am, didnt i just tell you that i didnt want to bang someone over their physical appearance?

As im sure there are other people out there who do the same. Whats the problem with that?

Ugly people also have sex? Of course they do......mostly with other ugly people.
    I'll tell you again, you can only speak for yourself, not for other people.

Saying someone is ugly and unfuckable is just your opinion.

Deleted
    Yes, they go around with needles in their purses and a van following them so they can first try to get pregnant and then, just in case that fails, they rob the guy while he sleeps. Some of them even freeze sperm samples for in vitro.
    And then cry rape and get them locked up with Big Bubba whilst she counts the $$$ with her feminazi sisters chanting the MISOGYNY song?

Don't get me wrong I can understand it, sometimes I cba especially in Winter. I imagine it's doubled if you react badly to rejection because unless you're an underwear model that's likely to occur occasionally. Then again i'm gay so perhaps I am biased towards the easiness of getting sex

- - - Updated - - -

Surely you go to other places besides home and work?
    You have no idea
    It is kinda expected for men to make the first move - it is a rare for a woman to make the first move. Personally, can count them on a single hand.
    So as a gay man, it is a lot easier - you not only get potentional interest from those you approach first, but also those that approach you.

I'm straight but have had more interest from gay men then i had women approach me first. We gotta go out there and work for it

Ironically - a lot of the gay people in my friends circle get a lot of interest from the women, no idea how that works - is that a form of "wanting what you know you can't get" ?
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Very strange thread indeed. wtf is a wizard lol? Is that what we're calling old virgins now?

And then cry rape and get them locked up with Big Bubba whilst she counts the $$$ with her feminazi sisters chanting the MISOGYNY song?
    I need to know if this is a real song?

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    I wonder how many men die virgins? How much does the percentage go up when you count those who pay for sex as "virgins".
    Do you think there's some omnipotent being keeping scores? No one gives a shit, dude. By the traditional definition all homosexuals are virigns.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    You have no idea
    It is kinda expected for men to make the first move - it is a rare for a woman to make the first move. Personally, can count them on a single hand.
    So as a gay man, it is a lot easier - you not only get potentional interest from those you approach first, but also those that approach you.

I'm straight but have had more interest from gay men then i had women approach me first. We gotta go out there and work for it

Ironically - a lot of the gay people in my friends circle get a lot of interest from the women, no idea how that works - is that a form of "wanting what you know you can't get" ?
    A lot of women get off on the idea of turning gay men straight... Very few succumb lol

Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    You have no idea

Not an expert, but I think there is some seriously primal attraction on females' part for men who are otherwise unattainable (married, in a relationship, gay, etc).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    Very strange thread indeed. wtf is a wizard lol? Is that what we're calling old virgins now?
    It's an old meme that's apparently become a lifestyle 'choice'...

It's an old meme that's apparently become a lifestyle 'choice'...
    Given the male WoW community's proximity to the basement-dweller stereotype, I have a hard time believing these "wizards" are pooling mana by absolute choice. There's definitely an element of anxiety, maybe even fear in regards to romantic relationships (or at least the pursuit of them) at play here.

10+ Year Old Account
    After nearly 2 weeks absence due to a health scare with surgery, this is the first thread I see...

Why..

Why couldn't they just let me die. Apparently, the planet is way too far gone anyway.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."