Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Ayy 800m women's run was dominated by men without balls

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurkov View Post
    We don't care. It's the only trophy we never won and now our collection is complete.
    And we won at home and playing some good football. There is no need to downplay our win, bro, it was a fantastic game. The Germans played so damn well for a team that barely brought any of their best u23 squad. And all those crybabies talking about "boo", the german squad was cheered when they received the silver medal. The booing during the match is the same shit in every country in the world.
    No it really is not normal to boo everybody competing against Brazil in the Olympics.

One of the worst audiences I've ever seen at an OS, thankfully its in Japan in 2020.
    Felt good that our woman's handball team knocked them out of the tournament.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Don't worry, your embarrassing 7-1 defeat of your a-team will never be forgotten.
    But good job at winning the shoot-outs lottery against the U23 team of Germany.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats what happens if no country brings its A-team(although thats probably because of the rules?), the OS also starts when our season starts, does not help much.
    The team has to be u23. Only three older players allowed. Football at the Olympics is like basketball before 92. If the best players can't compete then it shouldn't be an Olympic sport.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perovano View Post
    Nah, every athlete knows that brazilian people are the most passionate audience in sports events. .
    You mean rude?
    Because thats our athletes sure as hell did not have a positive opinion of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    The team has to be u23. Only three older players allowed. Football at the Olympics is like basketball before 92. If the best players can't compete then it shouldn't be an Olympic sport.
    Knew it was roughly something like that.

Qualifications are also weird, you have qualify with your U21(or U19?) teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Ayy 800m women's run was dominated by men without balls
    Yeah it's kind of messed up. She has a rare disease which causes her to have the testosteron-levels of a male. Few years ago they forced her to take pills to bring those levels down. Her performances immediately went down. For some strange reason she doesn't need to take those pills anymore. Et voila: guaranteed gold.

10+ Year Old Account

And sorry if i offended you, but its just so good to see Brazil beat Germany after the 7-1, but it wasn't my intention to offend anyone.
    Beating the U23 team of Germany*

Deleted
    If the Brazilians think an Olympic medal is in anyway comparable to the Germans absolutely fucking dismantling you in your own back garden at the WC; then you are clearly deluded.

Don't forget 2002 world cup please. That was the best Brazilian team I've ever seen and I would like to receive some opinions about teams better than Brazil in 2002. Btw, we were champion of the world beating Germany for 2x0 with 2 gols from Ronaldo against Oliver Kham, the goalkeeper that didn't let a single ball pass throught the whole WC.

Summarizing, we were champions beating Germany in the final (2002, Japan) and the 7x1 wasn't a final, it was a semifinal and we didn't have Neymar playing by our side, just our most important player.

I'm not complaining, I'm just remembering who's the five times winner of the world and who we beat in 2002 (hello germany!). And btw, we also had the majority of the actual team formed by young boys, only Neymar and a few others from the official team. Germany also had a few of them in the game yesterday that plays in the official team. Most of the boys there never used the brazilian t-shirt for real.

And I dare anyone of you that saw the game, to say that Brazil didn't deserve the win. We absolutly dominated the whole game after the Germany goal but our finalizations were pretty bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last night doesn't wipe out the 7-1 hammering.

Decent crowds don't boo athletes just for competing.

This is funny that men are running in women's run lol

Deleted
    Don't forget 2002 world cup please. That was the best Brazilian team I've ever seen and I would like to receive some opinions about teams better than Brazil in 2002. Btw, we were champion of the world beating Germany for 2x0 with 2 gols from Ronaldo against Oliver Kham, the goalkeeper that didn't let a single ball pass throught the whole WC.

Summarizing, we were champions beating Germany in the final (2002, Japan) and the 7x1 wasn't a final, it was a semifinal and we didn't have Neymar playing by our side, just our most important player.

I'm not complaining, I'm just remembering who's the five times winner of the world and who we beat in 2002 (hello germany!). And btw, we also had the majority of the actual team formed by young boys, only Neymar and a few others from the official team. Germany also had a few of them in the game yesterday that plays in the official team. Most of the boys there never used the brazilian t-shirt for real.

And I dare anyone of you that saw the game, to say that Brazil didn't deserve the win. We absolutly dominated the whole game after the Germany goal but our finalizations were pretty bad.

^^^ as we've said; Olympic football is irrelevant.

I'd rather watch Barnet vs Carlisle.

ETA: Just thought I'd include David Narey's goal vs Brazil.

Classic effort.

Last edited by mmoca073264aa8; 2016-08-21 at 03:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was kinda funny how that one german player held up 7 fingers to the Brazilian crowd.

Stop crying guys, both teams had new players and both teams had players in the main team. Brazil played better, its a fact, we won. And about the guy that showed his fingers, I liked that! hahaha it was funny! Brazilians like this kind of provocation, we don't take it personal and start crying like some of you are doing. This is Football! It's the most passionate crowd of all, see a little bit of Barcelona x Real Madrid in a final, see Italian championships where even fight between the people happens.

Again, if a players isn't used to this kind of provocation from the public, he's not a professional player. Did you see anyone complaining? I only saw that french guy doing it, and he was critized by his own country for his words.

So...Guys, don't be angry if your 7x1 meme lost impact. Sorry but it's part of the game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop crying guys, both teams had new players and both teams had players in the main team. Brazil played better, its a fact, we won. And about the guy that showed his fingers, I liked that! hahaha it was funny! Brazilians like this kind of provocation, we don't take it personal and start crying like some of you are doing. This is Football! It's the most passionate crowd of all, see a little bit of Barcelona x Real Madrid in a final, see Italian championships where even fight between the people happens.
    Crying?
    Is that what you call it when people call out the Brazilian fans on their shitty/disrespectful behaviour?
    This is actually not normal in most countries. Just compare it to previous Olympic games, or if you have already forgetten, watch the 2020 Olympics, you will not see this kind of shit.

Again, if a players isn't used to this kind of provocation from the public, he's not a professional player. Did you see anyone complaining? I only saw that french guy doing it, and he was critized by his own country for his words.
    You must be living under a rock, I saw a ton of people complaining.

So...Guys, don't be angry if your 7x1 meme lost impact. Sorry but it's part of the game!
    In Brazil, maybe, but here we don't act like disrespectfull cunts during all our sport events.

if you want to see some hot naked mongolians, google something like "mongolian wrestling"

that is what people will be talking about for a while

Gratz to denmark for winning handball gold. Kinda glad france didn't take it again.^^

hahahah I have no doubts they wont do it in 2020, because in Japan they dont cheer even in Rock shows. You can keep your aggressive commentaries going on, nothing changes the fact that athletes enjoy this kind of interaction with the public. Did you just see the Voley finals where Brazil won the gold medal and the crowd yelled Italy's name and they corresponded to it!? Nothing changes the other fact that Brazil won another championship above Germany, World Cup of 2002 and now Olympics. Waiting to see Germany beat Brazil in a final

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    It was kinda funny how that one german player held up 7 fingers to the Brazilian crowd.
    It was kinda funny how much of a sore loser it made him look like, I agree.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

It's not use, bro. It's just like the anti-Brazil reddit circlejerk. They got really butthurt over the years that Brazil dominated international soccer and now they need to talk shit about that 7-1 because that's the only thing they can talk about. They forget that Brazil completely dominated Germany in 2002 and is still the biggest WC champion. Not only that but we are one of the few countries with ALL soccer trophies now.

And the funniest part is they think they can make jokes about 7-1. Kinda sad really. Every attempt they make it's way worse than our own zuera. They merely adopted the zuera. We were born in it, molded by it.

Also, they talk about the french guy we booed. The guy that refused to shake his opponents hands before the booing even started. The guy that made fun of his opponents before being thrashed by our champ. Yeah, we booed him. And we would do it again because he was a cunt. We cheered for everyone else. I saw people cheering for Bolt, Phelps and several others. Even the German team was applauded in the Semi Finals and again during the medal ceremony. But our fans are so rude.

Yeah, we are rude. Yeah, we boo. But at least we don't throw bananas at players and chant racist songs like in Europe.
    I could care less about everything else. O Campeão voltou. Chupem. Like Neymar said: They'll have to swallow us now.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.