10+ Year Old Account
    12 pst, possibly earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Mjanaprik View Post
    yeah, if I log in and go straight to the transmog dude, I have to afk for a while before all other players and models have loaded up.
    i have this same problem. only started with the pre patch, never had trouble with it before.

Thanks, so that would be around 5pm on the 30st for us Aussies.
    Last edited by Kaniinchen; 2016-08-21 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaniinchen View Post
    Thanks, so that would be around 5pm on the 31st for us Aussies.
    5pm on the 30th, not the 31st. We're 17 hours ahead of PDT currently.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone knows if the Legion General Discussions page is gonna get purged or merged with the General Discussions section when the expac releases(since there won't be a need for it)?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Anyone knows if the Legion General Discussions page is gonna get purged or merged with the General Discussions section when the expac releases(since there won't be a need for it)?
    I think they merge them.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I think they merge them.
    Good, otherwise I would loose at least 50% of my post count

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Because people are too tied up to their specs due to artifacts, they are more likely to buff everyone up to match an overperforming spec than to nerf that spec instead. This ofc nerfs raid content since it has a static difficulty but does not affect mythic+. I still say that at some point blizzard needs to let go of making an ever harder but static mythic raiding and simply replace it with a leaderboard raiding system with scaling difficulty so they are less constrained in their design.
    Ion said (most probably wont trust him, but why not) that if 1 spec is outperforming the other 2 in DPS (he used mage as example) by 10%, they wont bring down the OP specs by 10% by but 5% so you don't feel like you wasted the past couple of weeks on your artifact, but also so you could compete with the OP spec if you played the other 2 really well

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    While discussing images. I made a login screen mockup for 7.1 with Karazhan. 8k image so too big for MMOC. Pretty impressed with myself.

https://i.imgur.com/0l4QOU9.jpg
    I knew what it was. Still I clicked. Still I feel pleased. Should I worry about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wondering as well how much XP does each zone from the Broken Isles give you? So like three to two levels each, a little of half for the main dungeon of the zone?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Just wondering as well how much XP does each zone from the Broken Isles give you? So like three to two levels each, a little of half for the main dungeon of the zone?
    This much : |----------------------|
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    This much : |----------------------|
    Yeah, yeah...
    But what level would you be if you let's say go from Azsuna and do all the main quests, bonus quests and the dungeon at the end to face the Eye of Azshara?
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, yeah...
    But what level would you be if you let's say go from Azsuna and do all the main quests, bonus quests and the dungeon at the end to face the Eye of Azshara?
    Do you also do the bonus objectives and prof quests? Since from what I've heard, Azsuna is the starting zone for some profs too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Do you also do the bonus objectives and prof quests? Since from what I've heard, Azsuna is the starting zone for some profs too
    Well what I did in Warlords was let's say for questing for now; (Don't have access to Beta so can't check the XP amount at all)

I did the main story quests (Counting the ones from the Quest Log for each zone)
    Got rares, and treasures if I could find them
    Did bonus quests for each zone as well if I had the extra time etc...
    Went and did the dungeon at the end...So was like other half of the level I was at when I went in for my leveling...
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Well she did know Illidan, but didn't know his subjects so makes you wonder.
    She knew him for 10 thousand years (or actually more). She also knew him enough to be aware of his ego and his methods, and the fact that he was surely holding his demon hunters on a very very short leash ;> So if she trusted him (which she obviously did, at least enough to turn to him as a last resort in an hour of utmost need), I'm sure that trust extends to his disciples. Until proven otherwise.

I have a question of my own regarding prep for the actual lauch: if I do all the intro quests on my main (Broken Isle, then this week's Ulduar -> Kara nostalgia trip, then the next weeks follow-up quests up to Author, Author!), the way to pick up for Legion for all the alts that will be skipping it is to talk to the Orc dude that you get a teleport stone for and that starts the Broken Shore chain, correct? Meaning, I should park them in Org, not in New!Dalaran.

Minor thing, but wouldn't want to do unneccesary jumps during high server load...

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    It would almost be impressive rcshaggy has managed to derail this thread so much if it wasn't sad and he just continues to do it and you cant do shit about it.

This sites moderation is the worst ive seen.
    Yet I get infracted twice for calling someone an idiot. Feelsbadman.

Mmochamps mods have always been trash tho

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Some of you can be really cruel. Maybe you should stop and think before you bad mouth someone that really isn't hurting anyone. If you don't like the posts, as said, ignore them. I find endless Taylor Swift pics more annoying than a poster sharing what they find interesting or saying what they wish would happen. Remember speculation topics? Page upon page of....if an outsider looked in, rambling. Just try to be kind...people do have feelings.
    Oh my God please be a troll lmfao

I would be so happy if Blizzard actually released Legion at 12EST for NA. Staying up till3am to hit a login que that lasts 2 hours just isn't in the cards

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    I would be so happy if Blizzard actually released Legion at 12EST for NA. Staying up till3am to hit a login que that lasts 2 hours just isn't in the cards

Why would you be in a queue?
    You dont need to relog to start.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post

Imho, servers will break again. They've never had a release without issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Why would you be in a queue?
    You dont need to relog to start.
    Unless you want to get rested on your second char.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    2 lvls each, 3 if you do extra quests.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-08-21 at 06:34 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal