Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Countries rise and fall based on the people fighting and dying for them.

They aren't fighting for imaginary borders, they fight for the land, the people, the culture, the buildings they used to have, etc...
    WHO fights against WHO again?

Countries rise and fall based on the people fighting and dying for them.

They aren't fighting for imaginary borders, they fight for the land, the people, the culture, the buildings they used to have, etc...
    People fight people for no reason this is what war is.
    This is what terrorism is as well.

Some autistic butthurt retards come in to power for no reason declare they are above all and we should follow them and that every one else is a roach and their religion is superior or something along those lines and you get war.

Happens all the time every where.
    We as humans have 2 options to not fight or to be dumb and continue this trend and fight for nothing/the believes of autistic leaders.

I chose not to fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    The PKK organizational family, which includes YPG, were responsible for the Kızılay suicide bombing in Ankara, which went off around fifty meters in front of me. I have seen the fused together bodies.

Don't you dare tell me they are not terrorists.
    if by 'PKK organizational family' you mean Kurds, then no.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    This rhetoric won't work. Hamas, PKK and their Syrian branch YPG commits terrorist acts, and all are terrorist organizations. Simple as that. Besides, why should we let Kurds form a nation in our soil? There is no fucking reason.
    I do believe Turkey has intervened in Syria to stop the Syrian Kurds from forming their own nation? - Seems like that defense is rather moot now.

and rest of the bullshit that seems to be coming from mostly social sciences graduates in Turkey.

Are you a social science/humanities graduate? Now I truly wonder.
    Thank you for reminding me that it is simply not possible to get into a constructive arguement with someone that bears the traditional markings of the Kemalist political culture; that shuns any kind of progress that takes the form of thought development based on political sciences and empathy. I would very much prefer arguing with a muslim over Atheism.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    if by 'PKK organizational family' you mean Kurds, then no.
    Don't play that card, it's insulting. I very clearly meant PKK and their off-shoots, including YPG and TAK.
    Last edited by madokbro; 2016-08-21 at 12:17 PM.

Assuming you read the posts, it's obvious that you couldn't understand it. I am not sure how are you going to explain it to other people in a "simple" manner. To be honest, enough with your stupidity. I made a mistake by responding you in the last weeks, you are back to my "persons to avoid" list.
    Yeah w/e dude. Keep oppressing people, that's the way to do things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Some autistic butthurt retards come in to power for no reason declare they are above all and we should follow them and that every one else is a roach and their religion is superior or something along those lines and you get war.
    And you leave, letting those 'retards' take more power

I just have to ask..did they ever clean they boy up and dress his wounds..or did he have to stay like that for the entire photo shoot?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

I do believe Turkey has intervened in Syria to stop the Syrian Kurds from forming their own nation? - Seems like that defense is rather moot now.
    What? YPG is going inside Turkey, and fighting with PKK. Why should we let them form a nation inside Syria, which happens to have a border with us, knowing that they will cause troubles, just like they do in the absence of authority in Northern Iraq.

Deleted
    Don't play that card, it's insulting. I very clearly meant PKK and their off-shoots, including YPG and TAK.
    what terrorist activity has the YPG done?

- - - Updated - - -

What? YPG is going inside Turkey, and fighting with PKK. Why should we let them form a nation inside Syria, which happens to have a border with us, knowing that they will cause troubles, just like they do in the absence of authority in Northern Iraq.
    it seems fairly clear that you are against any Kurdish state anywhere.
    And while Turkey has some legitimacy as a state, Iraq and Syria are not 'real' states.

Thank you for reminding me that it is simply not possible to get into a constructive arguement with someone that bears the traditional markings of the Kemalist political culture; that shuns any kind of progress that takes the form of thought development based on political sciences and empathy.
    You are a social science/humanities graduate, aren't you? Please spare me from your so-intellectual political science producing hilarious concepts like "militant human rights group".

I would very much prefer arguing with a muslim over Atheism.
    Make sure they don't behead you tho...

- - - Updated - - -

it seems fairly clear that you are against any Kurdish state anywhere.
    And while Turkey has some legitimacy as a state, Iraq and Syria are not 'real' states.
    They can form one in Sweden, I couldn't care less. Not near Turkey where there is an obvious desire for separation. Note that I am not against separation, I am against separation of Kurdish Terrorists, which will continue to have further geopolitical desires and will eventually affect my own well-being and convenience. If we could suddenly swap Swedes with Kurds, I couldn't care less about separation. It's a shithole anyway.

And Turkey has some legitimacy as a state? Is that trolling or what?
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-08-21 at 12:57 PM.

Turks in a nutshell:

-We invaded Greece: Be happy we let you exist - genocide
    -We fucked up Kurds : Be happy we let you exist - genocide
    -We fucked up Armenians - Be happy we let you exist - major full out blown genocide
    -We fucked up Bulgarians - Be happy we let you exist - genocide
    -We fucked up Assyrians - genocide
    -We invaded and still occupying Cyprus: We leave in your homes and we let you see your property once every 10 years. Maybe even allow you to take some of you personal stuff back like photos etc.

We are the best, most murderous generous nation in the world since we let so many people live. We use refuges to blackmail other nations and at the end of the day WE DON'T GET WHY YOU DONT WANT US IN THE EU.

We are currently contacting ethnic cleansing on Kurds in east Turkey and Syria. However, we strongly contemn what is Israel doing in the Palestinians.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Turks in a nutshell:

-We fucked up Armenians - Be happy we let you exist - major full out blown genocide
    -We invaded and still occupying Cyprus: We leave in your homes and we let you see your property once every 10 years. Maybe even allow you to take some of you personal stuff back like photos etc.

We are the best, most murderous generous nation in the world since we let so many people live. We use refuges to blackmail other nations and at the end of the day WE DON'T GET WHY YOU DONT WANT US IN THE EU.

We are currently contacting ethnic cleansing on Kurds in east Turkey and Syria. However, we strongly contemn what is Israel doing in the Palestinians.
    Nail'd it /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Turks in a nutshell:

Pretty much this.

As a side note, that's exactly what Turks think of Europeans and Americans. Rather hilarious that average Turk and Westerner pretty much think the exact same thing for each other.

As a side note, that's exactly what Turks think of Europeans and Americans. Rather hilarious that average Turk and Westerner pretty much think the exact same thing for each other.
    Then lets fight to the death.
    I mean i'm game eradicating Turkey of the map whos with me ?

Joke aside^

It is genocide and just because you think the same for EU/America doesn't make it right .

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You wouldn't stay and fight for your country?
    No.

What has it done for me?

So a 12 year old suicide bomber detonated the vest on a wedding in turkey killing 50 people mostly kurds today or yesterday, is this a way for isis to make turkey and the kurds fight even more? isis is such pussies brainwashing or forcing young children into blowing themselves up, would not surprise me if the kid had no idea what was going on and just remotely detonated it like boko haram likes to do with young female's in africa.

Or perhaps payback against the kurds as they have been having great succes against isis recently kicking their asses all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    is this a way for isis to make turkey and the kurds fight even more?
    Why would Turks and Kurds fight "even more" because ISIS blows some wedding?

Why would Turks and Kurds fight "even more" because ISIS blows some wedding?
    So it's because the kurds have been kicking isis ass all over the place then, roger that. Now i hope the kurds continue their great advances and it's thanks to them and some other arab forces isis have been loosing so much ground.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    That's like...50 shades of fucked up,

Think about that. You might be okay with that if it means your wife and kid are safe.

But what about people like me? I got places to go/see, crack to smoke.

I don't wanna fight.
    Well luckily we don't have a civil war being played out in our country....yet.

I think we have enough social problems, we don't need to import questionable people who come from places where it's okay to stone rape victims to death