Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    There has never been, and never will be any point in typing anything constructive on the EU forums. There's zero chance that it will be seen by anyone who can make a difference.
    Yup. I did post there and got downvoted for saying something positive about PvP. Says a lot about the communauty.
    Not everything is broken so far in legion. Imo the negative part for me can be resumed in 3 things:
    - Low dps
    - Canibalisation of iconic warlock features (DH / SP)
    - Demonology "weird" rotation casting demonic empowerment after each summon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjarl Grimblood View Post
    My guild is a Mythic Guild, and nobody forcing me to reroll my Warlock. Stop talking bs.
    As for Mages and Hunters, these two classes are one of the most boring classes i've played in my WoW career. Great DPS, and that's about it.
    Don't tell people what's fun to play, let them decide for themselves.
    Many Warlocks still love this class, and are just upset by the low numbers. Others hoping for different game style, but don't give examples of classes that are far worse in terms of gameplay as a solution.

Let me sum it up for you bro,

I say its not fun to play the current warlock, you get mad that i say it's not fun and tell me to shut up because you think its fun to play?

Noone forces you to reroll another class because you do play in a mythic guild that enter mythic raid you are completely free to do so.
    But because you have fun and you play in a mythic raid everyone els who voice their concerns about warlocks beeing pure shit should stfu and suffer because you think it's ok?

Its fine if you are glad by the new warlock and you hate mages and hunters. but don't tell others to stop talking bs when the vast majority think there is a problem bro.

You should voice your "happiness" about the current state of the warlock class and what is great about it insted of bashing people who give their input why it's not a great class right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormie View Post
    You should voice your "happiness" about the current state of the warlock class and what is great about it insted of bashing people who give their input why it's not a great class right now.
    What's so wrong calling bullshit bullshit? Mythic guild are not "makeing" their warlocks reroll, end of story. Some warlocks may decide of their free will to reroll - that their thing.

And at that point - most of the thread for "concern voicing" is similarly bullshit with exaggerations and anecdotal examples running wild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    What's so wrong calling bullshit bullshit? Mythic guild are not "makeing" their warlocks reroll, end of story. Some warlocks may decide of their free will to reroll - that their thing.

And at that point - most of the thread for "concern voicing" is similarly bullshit with exaggerations and anecdotal examples running wild.
    So basicly the top guilds are, i know that for a FACT, because its not really worth having more than 1 warlock in current state and many of them had 2-3 warlocks before, so they are rerolling to better classes right now.

But noone is ever forced to do so, its always just about raidspots, if you play warlock in a competitive environment there is a very large chance that you wont bring 2 let alone 3 warlocks if you can bring a hunter or a mage right now.

Im not saying world rank 500 guild cant play with 3 warlocks, ofc they can but it wont be as good as if they raided with 3 hunters insted with same skill level. its just a fact right now.
    Last edited by mmoceba8ecc600; 2016-08-21 at 03:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you said "the fact is most ppl i know from guilds are currently makeing all their warlocks reroll other classes"... and now it's no longer true?

See? Basically you said BS and admit to it. Good good, we're getting somewhere, whatever you said now is BS too, but maybe you will move the goalpost further next post.

You are the reason why Blizz forums are a joke - a bunch of whiners spreading nonsense and outright made up shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    But you said "the fact is most ppl i know from guilds are currently makeing all their warlocks reroll other classes"... and now it's no longer true?

See? Basically you said BS and admit to it. Good good, we're getting somewhere, whatever you said now is BS too, but maybe you will move the goalpost further next post.

You are the reason why Blizz forums are a joke - a bunch of whiners spreading nonsense and outright made up shit.
    well if you wanna go down in word then yes thats not all but if you have 4 warlocks on roster and 3 of them are prepareing other classes for legion because of the current state of warlock its the same shit? but im sure you will find a way to turn it around.

but if you wanna argue over words thats fine, wont help the warlock state of affairs, job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    because warlocks are pretty well off in legion, the nerf of roaring blaze was required ,it was INSANE it could tick more then a chaos bolt if you did it right, and demos got some pretty good single target sustained dps, and has 2 legendaries that together make you do very good dps, summoning demons to reduce cooldown of doomguard, to increase your damage, for X seconds+ get a dpds cooldown more often
    So you think that the ability to use Roaring Blaze in a skillful way to make Immolate do high damage (more than a Chaos Bolt, as you say) and the solution is to just nerf Roaring Blaze, rather than BUFF CHAOS BOLT? Chaos Bolt by design is supposed to be our hardest hitting spell, it costs the most resources. "2 legendaries that together make you do good DPS?" You're limited to equipping one, so that's impossible. In other words: "We might be okay with some Tier bonuses (That come out of Nighthold, by the way, which won't be here till early next YEAR), and a Legendary (Which may never drop, and if it does, may not be the exact one you talk about here anyway). And without these things our damage on switching targets and on AOE is behind everyone's except healers? Blizz is setting Warlocks up to fail.

You claim in another post that with the set bonus and class trinket you can do great damage. So, are you planning to stay in your 7-whatever Tier 18 gear and class trinket till 110? I think you'll find yourself sorely lacking when you pass the level cap and your legacy set bonus gets turned off, and you're wearing a trinket that doesn't even have static stats on it for some extra chance for Imps, which will surely get nerfed.

Your claims hold no water whatsoever, they are grounded in nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    well if you wanna go down in word then yes thats not all but if you have 4 warlocks on roster and 3 of them are prepareing other classes for legion because of the current state of warlock its the same shit? but im sure you will find a way to turn it around.
    So now you just give me some example of unnamed guild that supposedly has 4 warlocks on roster and 3 of them are rerolling? OK, here is example of the guild that had 1 warlock, got another warlock 2 months ago and is now looking for a third warlock as well just in case.

That's my guild and we are mythic guild allright. So cut your bullshit - your "all" suddenly turned into "some" and then into "1" and even that is more of a fairytale than truth.

Deleted
    I talked with my old GM from Ðanish Terrace today and he told me that their last warlock asked to reroll but he wasnt allowed because they need 1, i think they had 2 others that have rerolled.
    I know Serenity will only have 1 warlock Slootbag said so himself om twitch
    And My own guild Scrubbusters we have an all-star team (2 days raiding team for old raiders) and a main team that should be pretty known im playing in the allstar team because i cant find the time or will to play 7 days a week. we already had ppl reroll from warlock to other classes just because they are so poor shit, and im 100 % sure the main team wont use 3 warlocks either that is currently on the roster.

So there is 3 top 20 guilds that i know off so far, if you tell me the 17 others isnt prepareing something similar according to legion raid tests and beta test for months, then i call BS
    Last edited by mmoceba8ecc600; 2016-08-21 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raionyx View Post
    So you think that the ability to use Roaring Blaze in a skillful way to make Immolate do high damage (more than a Chaos Bolt, as you say) and the solution is to just nerf Roaring Blaze, rather than BUFF CHAOS BOLT? Chaos Bolt by design is supposed to be our hardest hitting spell, it costs the most resources. "2 legendaries that together make you do good DPS?" You're limited to equipping one, so that's impossible. In other words: "We might be okay with some Tier bonuses (That come out of Nighthold, by the way, which won't be here till early next YEAR), and a Legendary (Which may never drop, and if it does, may not be the exact one you talk about here anyway). And without these things our damage on switching targets and on AOE is behind everyone's except healers? Blizz is setting Warlocks up to fail.

You claim in another post that with the set bonus and class trinket you can do great damage. So, are you planning to stay in your 7-whatever Tier 18 gear and class trinket till 110? I think you'll find yourself sorely lacking when you pass the level cap and your legacy set bonus gets turned off, and you're wearing a trinket that doesn't even have static stats on it for some extra chance for Imps, which will surely get nerfed.

Your claims hold no water whatsoever, they are grounded in nothing.
    Rotating blaze requires little skill... It's just immolate. Conf. Conf. (Third conf if you have 2 set) then conf on cool down. We'll keeping eradication up
    What? I was saying set bonus fromnlegion. And the legendaries... Not the current gear. And no you can wear 2 legendaries aafter 42 days
    And I don't even know what your talking about in the final part really. Please link me where I would use my class trinket and Teri 18 at Level 110

Deleted
    Remind me which class got the swirly ghost faces?
    And SPs getting a neat Voidform is ok in my book considering they've been the visually least impressive/responsive class for a long time (smokey little purple ball aka Mind Blast comes to mind).

I talked with my old GM from Ðanish Terrace today and he told me that their last warlock asked to reroll but he wasnt allowed because they need 1, i think they had 2 others that have rerolled.
    I know Serenity will only have 1 warlock Slootbag said so himself om twitch
    And My own guild Scrubbusters we have an all-star team (2 days raiding team for old raiders) and a main team that should be pretty known im playing in the allstar team because i cant find the time or will to play 7 days a week. we already had ppl reroll from warlock to other classes just because they are so poor shit, and im 100 % sure the main team wont use 3 warlocks either that is currently on the roster.

So there is 3 top 20 guilds that i know off so far, if you tell me the 17 others isnt prepareing something similar according to legion raid tests and beta test for months, then i call BS
    Yo, don't try to use logic here, he doesn't understand, I have seen Gaidax alot here on the forums just disagreeing with everything everyone has said that was wrong with the warlocks, he even started arguing with people about the stat prio, saying mastery was really good for destruction, even when it was proven to be shit.

On another note. Everyone is right in their own mind, nobody is going to spread false information on purpose, but listening to reason and see the others point of view should be something everyone should be able to.

Main problem for me is destruction is back to being the go-to spec for raiding, purely because the other 2 specs doesn't have the mechanics to do mythics tacs well compared to destruction. Also the 2 golden traits on aff artifact, it pretty much ruined the whole spec for me lol.

I think it's ok that destro is best but only given the fact that each class has the same problem. Blizzard may or may not have done this intentionally, but each class has a strong spec and 2 fairly weak specs. For example, arcane is broken for mages, elemental is awful for shaman, and I think BM was the awful spec for hunters. Ret pally is notoriously bad from what I've read. I wish each spec was viable, but at least in this case locks are no worse off than anyone else. Where they suffer horrendously is burst and aoe.

After reading all these threads there really are two groups on these forums. A) Those who pursue world's first. Top 50 guilds etc. Group A claims publicly to have benched the warlock class in favor of spriest, hunter, and mage. B) Those who raid mythic more casually and see no need to bench warlocks because they're not pursuing world's first. Group B consists of excellent players in great guilds, so they feel justified defending locks.

There's a big gap between group A and B. They have different goals and a different view of the game. That's why they diagree so strongly.

Quote Originally Posted by Keniwa View Post
    Yo, don't try to use logic here, he doesn't understand, I have seen Gaidax alot here on the forums just disagreeing with everything everyone has said that was wrong with the warlocks, he even started arguing with people about the stat prio, saying mastery was really good for destruction, even when it was proven to be shit.

On another note. Everyone is right in their own mind, nobody is going to spread false information on purpose, but listening to reason and see the others point of view should be something everyone should be able to.

Main problem for me is destruction is back to being the go-to spec for raiding, purely because the other 2 specs doesn't have the mechanics to do mythics tacs well compared to destruction. Also the 2 golden traits on aff artifact, it pretty much ruined the whole spec for me lol.
    He doesnt understand? Why, because he thinks differently then you?
    Warlocks are not in the best shape right now, but geared up Warlocks on beta still do decent numbers - NOT CRAZY, decent. The class will be brought in line by Blizzard soon as Legion will be released.
    If something is too strong, they will hit it with a nerf - if something underperforming it will receivce a buff. That's how it always has been with Blizzard, it will just take some time.

And please don't bring examples of big names like Serenity and Danish Terrace to this topic, i couldn't care less what they run in their setup - and if you're not going for top world first kills you shouldnt either.
    This whine has to stop!

Warlocks are not in the best shape right now, but geared up Warlocks on beta still do decent numbers - NOT CRAZY, decent. The class will be brought in line by Blizzard soon as Legion will be released.
    If something is too strong, they will hit it with a nerf - if something underperforming it will receivce a buff. That's how it always has been with Blizzard, it will just take some time.

And please don't bring examples of big names like Serenity and Danish Terrace to this topic, i couldn't care less what they run in their setup - and if you're not going for top world first kills you shouldnt either.
    This whine has to stop!
    But linking logs where warlocks are doing decent damage BEFORE massive nerfs and then using that to claim things are fine, isn't as bad?

Give me a break.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    But linking logs where warlocks are doing decent damage BEFORE massive nerfs and then using that to claim things are fine, isn't as bad?

Give me a break.
    Did you even read what i wrote? I dont think the current state of the Warlocks is in a good place right now. But i do believe Blizzard will attend to this matter in due time.

Did you even read what i wrote? I dont think the current state of the Warlocks is in a good place right now. But i do believe Blizzard will attend to this matter in due time.
    Blizzard doesn't have a track record of fixing specs in a timely manner. They have no problem letting specs sit in bad states for long periods of time before they get around to fixing them.

This is the same company that has, multiple times, said they have plans in place to fix massive content droughts only to keep repeating the same pattern expansion after expansion.

Consider the affliction artifact. They completely changed the base function of how it worked, but never went back and reworked the traits that were based on the original function and we're left with 2 golden traits that are no longer compatible with the new function. This close to release, blizzard isn't going to do major reworks, so we're going to stuck with a broken artifact for god knows how long.

I would love, ABSOLUTELY LOVE, to be wrong and Blizzard will come out and rework how they change work, but I'll die of asphyxiation holding my breath for that change to happen.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

This thread has fully devolved into a grudge match; nothing constructive is being discussed at this point. Can we get a mod to lock it?

10+ Year Old Account

This whine has to stop!
    This basically.

All what people do - they need to raise real issues in sensible manner. The psychotic lashing out that is going out in forums right now is both having a lot of outright lies and deceit in it and a bunch of wild exaggerations.

When you raise two three concerns in a mature manner it's OK, when you are claiming that everything is bad, sky is falling and Blizzard is out to get us - then you simply fail yourself and the community (or whatever sensible part that is left of it).
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-08-22 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Rotating blaze requires little skill... It's just immolate. Conf. Conf. (Third conf if you have 2 set) then conf on cool down. We'll keeping eradication up
    That's... not how that talent works.

You pretty much have to save all of your charges and not use them on CD so that you maintain a 2 stack (3 with tier) of RB for the entire pandemic duration of Immolate, which means you'll want to refresh it right at the pandemic window every time or else you'll lose ticks or throw off the timing of your conflag charges. Granted it's not HARD, but I find it a little ironic that you'd say it requires little skill and then immediately butcher the rotation