Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    u can easily solo all this stuff if u have a very little idea of how the mechanics work, there are plenty of youtube vids out that even show it to you. If u say " i cant solo spine" i tell you people did solo it as lvl 90 if u were a class that had a dispell (like shaman with glyphed er). The dispell is not needed anymore. If u are like ultra drunk u might be able to need a few tries because u stay to long on one side and get thrown off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Do you have any pets out? That will cause MC to occur at times. I've killed him multiple times on heroic and haven't seen him Mind Control me at all, so I'm wondering if it's a pet or trinket proc that summons something. Only Sinestra, imo, is the annoying one there waiting for egg vulnerability.
    I'm a Demo lock, so always have a pet out.

try to avoid getting your curroption to high , aka nuke /interrupt adds, nuke boss. But if u have only a little bit of current gear just kill the boss in like 7 seconds before any of its mechanics come up.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    I'm a Demo lock, so always have a pet out.
    Try it without your pet if you can (or swap specs). For some reason when solo'ing material they count a pet as a player so Mind Controls and stuff occur and causes resets unfortunately.

Deleted
    Similar question:
    A friend and me want to clear every raid including WoD. I'm Heal/DD and he's Tank/DD. Am I correct that the only problem would be Galakras because we need a third person for that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I did a full clear of ICC H 25 a few hours back. The Emerald Dragon and LK fights took a full minute longer than expected but I easily cleared every boss encounter on the first try. I ended up having to kite the frozen orbs as soon as they popped as well as the Val'kyr. Aside from that, it was pie. I'm gonna make weekly ICC runs until the mount drops.

The Rivendere Mount Drops on Heroic Strat as well as normal, yes?
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    The Rivendere Mount Drops on Heroic Strat as well as normal, yes?
    You might be confusing Scholomance and Stratholme. Strat only has the low level normal mode, so you can farm it 5 times in an hour.

Crap, I forgot about the Chess Match in Kara. What's an efficient way of winning it very quickly?
    Bring the two doomguards (The guys who do AoE) to the middle, right in fount of the king and queen. Hop in the warlock (Queen) and range attack there king = profit.

At lease for the horde side. The Aoe from both guards and the range attack from the queen is more then enough to murder the king even if hes healed.

He has a bad habbit of going straight down the middle making it easy.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm doing it on 25 with Keepers. I wanna do it with keepers first since this is my first time soloing Yoggy. I get into the portal room without getting dotted. After I one-shot 5-6 adds then I get dotted. Only one of the two times I got to the Mind Room I got to the portal in time.
    If u get dotted just bubble to remove the dots. I did it on my DH tonight just fine.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-08-21 at 05:31 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    You might be confusing Scholomance and Stratholme. Strat only has the low level normal mode, so you can farm it 5 times in an hour.
    Sweet =O

Aside from the Mount, there is a Transmog 2H Sword (Nighblade) that I'm looking for in there as well. So is there a daily limit for dungeons or just 5 times within an hour?
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Sweet =O

Aside from the Mount, there is a Transmog 2H Sword (Nighblade) that I'm looking for in there as well. So is there a daily limit for dungeons or just 5 times within an hour?
    Both have a super low drop rate (Sword is higher then the mount tho) to let u know.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Sweet =O

the limit is 10. You can do 10 dungeons per hour across your account, so up to 240 per day.

The random queue surpasses this, technically. Just like it surpassed daily hc lockouts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Sweet =O

Normal dungeons don't have a limit, other than the 5 per hour.

- - - Updated - - -

E: Nvm, thought the limit was 5 for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mogu'shan Vaults, 4th boss. The archer boss just pins me and im dead lol.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    There are several workarounds:
    - wait with your CDs for that boss, and burst him down before he pins you down.
    - old PvP trinkets, or other stun/ccbreaks
    - pets that can free you
    - stuff on the ground or other continuous damage styles you can cast under you just before he pins you down.

What class are you playing as? If you drop a aoe right before the pin it will destroy the arrow.

I'm about to go there now as a ret and solo it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    The only thing they changed that I recall is that you don't lose any sanity in the first phase anymore.
    I've been having problems with sanity since the prepatch, I end the fight with about 20ish due to losing it all from unavoidable hits. They never used to take that much before.
    Cool as a cucumber.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    What class are you playing as? If you drop a aoe right before the pin it will destroy the arrow.

I'm about to go there now as a ret and solo it.
    vengeance demon hunter. i used the aoe fire right before he pinned me but it didnt damage the arrow
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Every raid is soloable up to Mists of Pandaria. And some of those are, just really hard to do solo. The wind boss in Klaxxi for example requires hella burst, or the emperors in the Mogu raid hit really hard. Dark Animus is near impossible to solo in Throne of Thunder as well. They are all technically doable but you're going to have to work at a handful of bosses from MoP upwards. I'd just wait until you're level 110 and then they'll be easier.

Deleted
    vengeance demon hunter. i used the aoe fire right before he pinned me but it didnt damage the arrow
    You can get living action potion to remove it too, and also when I soloed that boss on my Druid months back I was able to dodge the arrow by just constantly moving around quickly with sprint/savage roar. Vengeance probably can't move around quickly like that but at least Havoc can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinityRogue View Post
    Throne of Thunder is pretty much impossible on Heroic unless you are a tank. As a 740 rogue with 13/13M experience, I simply don't have the dps or the defensives to get past Horridon.

Might be possible, or even easy as a tank or another class with more healing, but it's not doable as a rogue atm.
    Pretty sure Horridon has been soloable for ages, try not ignoring the fight mechanics and stacking up the dinomancer debuff instead of just hitting the boss, though right now even hitting the boss should work unless your dps is attrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by Glernaj View Post
    Animus in ToT is currently impossible, or at least I haven't yet found a way to survive the multiplicative mess of all the small golems stomping you.
    I've done animus as a horribly geared warrior by popping the parry ability + bladestorm and just destroying the golems instantly.