Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Yep still preaching a sermon at me. You most be a man of the cloth.

But let's break down this post.

"The victim complex is strong with you."

Claiming my position is one of Victim and thus insinuating I am weak.

"You changing your ideaolgy would make the world lose a source of laughter."

This states that I'm amusing in a oh this guy's stupid fashion. Which would implementation I am a victim and it's not a complex at all. Two sentences that contradict each other...you are doing so well.

"You are doing exactly what I want you to do."

Statement of ownership over me and my being.

Really guy, you are just being an asshole and showing every one just what liberals are these days.
    You guys can spend your time bitch slapping one another in private messages.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    But to further illustrate, Obama took office in 2009 and in the time and we see a decrease in spending since that time period. Its laughable how the GOP is more than willing to shoot their own selves in the foot just to avoid giving credit to Obama.
    In 2008, the federal budget outlays were ~$2.98 trillion. In 2009, they spiked to ~$3.52 trillion. In 2016, they're projected at ~$3.95 trillion (see linked White House historical tables for more data in between).

It takes some really creative accounting to refer to this as a decrease in spending.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    K well you are basicly about as useful as a priest tying to save my soul because I'm athist. Keep at it though maybe I'll bow down to your ideology.

- - - Updated - - -

You can say the Iraq war was bad, I'll agree. But that 4 trillion would have been spent on the current military upgrade if not for the war.
    Do you have a source for that?

7+ Year Old Account
    Not usually a fan of Dowd but I though this a nice comment on the sincerity of the short fingered vulgarian's "apology".

An Open Letter From Mr. Trump

To Whom It May Concern:

Trump is sorry. Trump is humble. Trump is scared. Trump doesn’t want to get crushed.

So if I have offended anyone, or because I have offended everyone, I’m sorry.

I’m sorry that I realized too late that all the great put-downs that helped me put away the 16 dwarfs don’t translate well to the general election.

I’m sorry that I’m causing the Republicans to lose control of the Senate and I’m sorry they wish I’d never been born.

I’m really not that sorry to be causing trouble for Paul Ryan, who’s going to lose seats in the House. He’s a prig and I wish he had lost his primary to that tattooed guy who likes me.

I’m sorry I pretended I was going to release my tax returns. Of course I didn’t pay any taxes. I have the all-time greatest real estate deductions and depreciations.

I’m sorry I asked African-Americans “What do you have to lose by supporting me?” in front of a crowd of white people. I’m sorry I can never find my African-American.

I’m sorry I continue lying about my wild gesticulations mocking a disabled reporter at the failing New York Times. And I’m really sorry that Hillary’s super PAC used it in an ad and made me look like an oaf.

I’m sorry I have to sacrifice so much to make America great again. No one would believe the hatred spewed at me on Twitter. It’s amazing how much super-nasty stuff can be packed into 140 characters. Cyberbullying stinks. I’m sorry Al Gore invented the internet.

I’m sorry, given how horribly I’m doing with women, that I need Roger Ailes to help me with the debates and my post-campaign media company. Many people are saying we should call it the “We Only Hire Foxes” network.

I’m sorry I didn’t google Paul Manafort and see that he had more shady Russian connections than a James Bond villain. I’m also sorry I had to cut him loose. He had a lot of experience propping up dictators. But Paul didn’t know how to play the Trumpet. He had these old-fashioned ideas that when I bravely took on the Khans and that rude baby at the rally that I was punching below my weight. And he didn’t appreciate the genius of my taco bowl tweet.

Speaking of tacos, I’m sorry nobody understood why a Mexican judge could not be fair to me because of the wall. Isn’t it obvious why a Mexican-American is the same as a Mexican but a German-Scottish American is a pure American?

I hated to ship Paul off to Siberia. But Jared and Corey told me I couldn’t get swept up in an international money-laundering scandal while I was accusing Hillary of doing favors at State for a money launderer and Clinton Foundation donor.

Paul will be fine. I’m sure that the $12 million he got for guiding the Russian puppet in Ukraine and plotting to annex Crimea — wherever that is — was just a taste of what’s in his offshore bank account.

I’m sorry everyone is calling my new campaign C.E.O., Steve Bannon, the “Most Dangerous Man in America.” That’s my job. And I’m sorry that everyone is disgusted that I hired the guy who made Breitbart a white nationalist manifesto. The website is right-wing and right: White European immigrants like Melania, good. Third Worlders demanding welfare, bad. Close the borders and expel the invaders. #WinterIsComing.

The coolest thing is, when Steve was an investment banker, he got a stake in “Seinfeld” and made millions. So now I have my very own soup Nazi!

People just have to get used to going from dapper Paul to stubbled Bannon in his wrinkled cargo shorts. He looks like he just stepped out of a vat of Guinness. Roger Stone was right to put him on his Worst-Dressed List. I’ll get him squared away with some Trump suits and ties from China.

Steve and I have so much in common. We both love crazy conspiracy theories, like the one Bannon peddles about Huma being tied to the Islamic group who funded 9/11. I’m sorry Huma is posing for Vogue instead of keeping her husband, the pervert, from sexting online again.

I’m sorry that it doesn’t matter who runs my campaign because I always speak with myself, No. 1, because I have a very good brain and I’m very rich.

I’m sorry that while I’m being too honest, Crooked Hillary is never really sorry for all her lies and illegal operations. She’s like Lyin’ Lochte, just sorry she got caught. Hearing her apologize is as likely as seeing those 33,000 yoga emails.

I’m sorry the Clintons didn’t realize until now how bad it was to be using the State Department as a favor factory for big donors to the foundation. I’m all for pay-for-play, but only at my golf courses.

I’m sorry Hillary had to besmirch poor Colin Powell by claiming he gave her the idea for private emails. Hasn’t his reputation suffered enough pushing that phony war at the U.N.? Have I mentioned that I was against the Iraq war before the British mapmakers invented Iraq? I’m sorry more people don’t believe that.
    And I’m sorry Hillary is so unhealthy and weak that she hardly ever campaigns and needs pillows to prop her up when she does. I’m sorry to say that she does not have the stamina to take on ISIS. But I am not sorry to say that I am fully recovered from the bone spurs that got me out of Vietnam and ready to kick the you-know-what out of ISIS.

I’m sorry that Hillary won’t stop playing “Fight Song.”

Most of all, I’m sorry that I’m not really sorry.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/op...ol-left-region

What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Do you have a source for that?
    Go read what Skroe has said about it, his sources and knowledge on the subject far exceed mine.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    To be fair not all ignorant racists live in trailer parks, some live in mansions and buildings with the name Trump written on them in gold letters.

Also every race can be ignorant and racist, Asians hate Asians from other parts of Asia, Black culture puts higher social worth on lighter skin black people and less on extremely dark black people. Latinos from South America consider anyone from further south than them to be of less value.
    No doubt, just didn't want make a long ass post.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

And now his new Campaign manager Conway is suggesting there will be no forced deportation and even citizenship for those who are currently here is on the table, why? Well forced deportations work well in Republican nominations but not in the general election, where you need more than republicans to win. Make him president and then we get to see which group he lied to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do not disagree with that. They have access in other ways then for him to give his opponents more ammunition. There is no law which says he has to release his tax returns. This country did fine for over a hundred years with no President releasing theirs. Like I have said before, I do not care what he is worth or his taxes paid. I care about what his stances are on what he will try to get done.

And just because of some business failures or debit involved, does not mean he is a crook.
    If he's done nothing wrong, then there's seriously no way to get ammunition on him. It would look desperate to try and make an issue out of nothing. If there's nothing there, then he's hurting himself more by not releasing them and allowing them to continue to be an issue. When Hillary and Ted Cruz released their taxes, there was zero issue made over them, because everything was in order.

Trump has more or less indicated that he's not going to release them probably until the election is over, meaning he knows something in there will greatly affect his chances. Probably because he is in debt, and so many people are justifying him as being a good president because he is a "successful business man". Well if he can't run his own finances, how can we expect him to take care of an entire country?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    So Donald Trump has apparently a 2-point lead over Clinton now, according to the LA Times.

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-pres...oll-dashboard/

To be fair, this is one poll out of... what, 20? But still, to me it's mind-blowing if Trump can win the elections after all he's said just by saying "whoops sorry" once.

7+ Year Old Account
    And now his new Campaign manager Conway is suggesting there will be no forced deportation and even citizenship for those who are currently here is on the table, why? Well forced deportations work well in Republican nominations but not in the general election, where you need more than republicans to win. Make him president and then we get to see which group he lied to.
    If this turns out to his position and I am doubtful of it, it will be interesting to see those here that were big on him getting rid of all the illegals try to explain this change.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    If this turns out to his position and I am doubtful of it, it will be interesting to see those here that were big on him getting rid of all the illegals try to explain this change.
    I am sure the RNC will sit him down in private, smack him with a news paper and yell, "No! No! Bad dog!" And within hours he or one of his puppets will come out to tell you what the guy who says it like it is really meant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    So Donald Trump has apparently a 2-point lead over Clinton now, according to the LA Times.

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-pres...oll-dashboard/

To be fair, this is one poll out of... what, 20? But still, to me it's mind-blowing if Trump can win the elections after all he's said just by saying "whoops sorry" once.
    This poll is a weird one as far as methodology and is consistently an outlier (Trump 36.5% with Latino's???, even fox says it's 20%). Aggregate poll results are more indicative of what is going on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well Trump is going to get 47% of the vote no matter what, the 47% that always expects someone else to do their job for them, the 47% that always blames someone else when their shitty ideas always go wrong, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

This poll is a weird one as far as methodology and is consistently an outlier (Trump 36.5% with Latino's???, even fox says it's 20%). Aggregate poll results are more indicative of what is going on.
    Yeah even 12% of the black vote is far too high.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    I am sure the RNC will sit him down in private, smack him with a news paper and yell, "No! No! Bad dog!" And within hours he or one of his puppets will come out to tell you what the guy who says it like it is really meant.
    Well Trump's official party media source says:

"A senior staffer at the Republican National Committee (RNC) told Breitbart News Saturday GOP presidential candidate Donald J. Trump did not say or suggest that he was open to granting any legal status–amnesty–to any illegal aliens in the United States at his campaign’s National Hispanic Advisory Council meeting as reported in BuzzFeed and Univision."

Clearly Trump's campaign is a well oiled machine all singing from the same page.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Only the best and brightest for Trump. And also bat shit insane.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/21/politi...visit-helpful/

So, here is cnn reporting on what the Governor said of Trumps visit to LA. But I suppose it's still just a 49 sec photo op for the left.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Well Trump's official party media source says:

"A senior staffer at the Republican National Committee (RNC) told Breitbart News Saturday GOP presidential candidate Donald J. Trump did not say or suggest that he was open to granting any legal status–amnesty–to any illegal aliens in the United States at his campaign’s National Hispanic Advisory Council meeting as reported in BuzzFeed and Univision."

Clearly Trump's campaign is a well oiled machine all singing from the same page.
    That is because Breitbart's media properties are now a part of the trump campaign officially. The guy in charge of them is now a Trump campaign manager. Brietbart would roll over in his grave if he saw the media empire he created to hold both parties responsible for not being conservative enough as an outsider being used as part of a parties political machine and well oiled propaganda device.

7+ Year Old Account
    Interesting numbers for the July finances of Trump.

"Meanwhile, spending on the 84-person staff and field organizing barely increased from the previous month, to just $392,000 and $432,000, respectively. The campaign dropped much more — $1.8 million — on hats and other merchandise."

Trump paid dearly to boost fundraising
    The campaign increased its spending in July, but not on building a staff or field organization.

The Donald Trump campaign's boasts of a formidable fundraising month in July spooked Democrats who feared their financial advantage could be slipping.

But a closer inspection of the campaign finance report filed just before Saturday's midnight deadline indicates the haul came at a steep price and that the campaign was still not dedicating resources to catching up on building the staff and field organization that all previous presidential efforts have required.

Though the campaign touted an $80 million figure for its July fundraising, just $36.7 million of that total went directly to the campaign. The rest came in through joint fundraising vehicles with the Republican National Committee and state parties. At least $9.5 million of that money is off limits for spending on the election because it's designated for the RNC's convention, headquarters and legal accounts. Plus, the RNC is considering spending its money down-ballot instead of supporting Trump as tensions boil over between the party's apparatus and its defiant nominee.

The money the Trump campaign raised also didn't come cheap. The campaign more than doubled its spending from the previous month to $18.5 million in July, far more than in any other period of the campaign. Most of that money went toward expanding the campaign's online fundraising operation.

A full 45 percent, or $8.4 million, went to Giles-Parscale, the San Antonio-based digital marketing firm that has done Trump's online advertising. (The company had never worked for a campaign before 2016.) The campaign also paid $100,000 to the Prosper Group for fundraising consulting.

Meanwhile, spending on the 84-person staff and field organizing barely increased from the previous month, to just $392,000 and $432,000, respectively. The campaign dropped much more — $1.8 million — on hats and other merchandise.

By comparison, the Hillary Clinton campaign in July spent $2.9 million on its 703-person payroll and $25.8 million on media.

The Trump campaign did succeed in improving its cash position, ending July with $38.4 million on hand. But the Clinton campaign and its allied super PACs still started August with a major financial advantage, with about $97 million stockpiled, compared with $43 million for Trump and his allies.

Trump also lagged behind the amount Mitt Romney's campaign raised four years ago: more than $40 million.

The real-estate showman pumped another $2 million of his own money into the campaign, bringing his total self-funding to $52 million. He also continued patronizing his own businesses, spending at least $732,000 on his private jet and at his properties in New York, Miami and Palm Beach.

To be sure, Trump trounced a crowded primary field by dispensing with conventional notions of campaign management. But the bare-bones approach has served him less well in the general election.

The latest report, which runs through the end of July, predates Trump's long-awaited first ad buy, as well as last week's shake-up that replaced Paul Manafort with Breitbart News executive Steve Bannon and pollster Kellyanne Conway at the top of the campaign.

The filing did list a $1,713.40 "contribution refund" to Manafort, who did not take a salary for his work on Trump's behalf.

The consulting firm of ousted campaign manager Corey Lewandowski also continued to receive $20,000 from the Trump campaign in July, despite Lewandowski's firing in June and new position as a CNN commentator.

The report also, for the first time, showed payments to Alan Garten, Trump's corporate attorney, who had been accused of improperly performing work for the campaign.

Legal fees for the campaign's outside law firm, Jones Day, gobbled up more than $660,000. The Clinton campaign paid its outside counsel about a sixth of that.

The Democrats' financial lead extended to the parties and allied super PACs. The Democratic National Committee's $32.4 million beat the GOP's $27.2 million, despite the hacked emails whose release by WikiLeaks forced Chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz to resign.

The main super PAC backing Clinton, Priorities USA Action, brought in another $9.9 million, mostly from megadonors Daniel Abraham and Donald Sussman. Meanwhile, the Great America PAC, which has spent the most of ads supporting Trump, raised just $2.5 million. Hedge fund billionaire Robert Mercer gave $2 million to an anti-Clinton super PAC called Make America Number 1, which was formerly a pro-Ted Cruz PAC called Keep the Promise I.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...raising-227236

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    US debt levels are the way they are not merely from budget deficits, but also largely as function of the global reserve status of the dollar. They aren't quite uncoupled from US budget deficits, but someone saying that the US debt is solely due to budget deficits simply hasn't done the arithmetic. Since 1994, an increasing amount of debt has gone abroad, largely to China due to their currency devaluation in that year. But this is debt that was invented explicitly for trade, it wouldn't exist otherwise, and in fact the only thing it symbolizes is that it will come back to the US in the form of a very large surge in American domestic production.
    Agreed. Its necessary for the outstanding stock of US debt to grow as the world economy continues to grow to facilitate that growth. However this export of dollars is also a freebie to the US that it gets to use in whatever way it wants. Now is it beneficial to use this trillion dollar freebie to buy/create weapons/equipment which you then use to blow up and destabilize other nations? Or is it beneficial to use it to stabilize your crashing economy after a bursting economic bubble? Its obvious the first one was an utter waste while the second was a good use of it. This is what Saucexorzski in his idiotic partisanship ignores. Adding to the national debt is not necessary bad. It depends what you spend the money you borrow on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    I don't think I ever hide the fact I was a national socialist. The fact I am a German one is what technically makes me a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You haven't seen nothing yet, we trumpsters will definitely be getting some cool uniforms soon I hope.

7+ Year Old Account
    That is because Breitbart's media properties are now a part of the trump campaign officially. The guy in charge of them is now a Trump campaign manager. Brietbart would roll over in his grave if he saw the media empire he created to hold both parties responsible for not being conservative enough as an outsider being used as part of a parties political machine and well oiled propaganda device.
    Well we will have to agree to disagree about Brietbart the person, however my main point was that they are claiming that Trump's Campaign Manager is wrong in her claims. And frankly I think they are correct.