Hardly any PvP

Arena

Hadn't done any pet battles till last month

15+ Year Old Account
    Organized forms of PVP
    Rep grinds / achi grinds
    Daily quests
    Pet battles
    I will also skip raids starting from Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never touched pet battles since they were added. I just have zero interest in them at all. Other than that, I participate in most things. I rarely do arena I suppose, as I find BGs and RBGs much more enjoyable.

1) Any pvp above Random Arena/BG
    2) Any raiding above NM
    3) Pet Battles.

That's the content I don't do.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I don't do PvP.

I avoid instanced PvE whenever possible, for reasons. Though I'll probably have to drag myself into them (and pity the poor other players, stuck in my PUG), because (from what I've read) the Loremaster achievement extends beyond open-world questing into the zone-end dungeons (and raids?).

I do archaeology when I can fly. Running around a big archy site, trying to find the potshards, is a pain on the ground. Though apparently the Legion archaeology rares will be from quests.

I sometimes pet battle, but I'm not that into it. My wife loves it, though, so if I ever get around to doing the Celestial Tournament (those four pets are CUTE), I can borrow a lot of her level 25 pets to do it.

I do minimal crafting (tailoring, blacksmithing, etc.). I mostly do it to provide guildies with some gear, especially when they hit a certain threshold (e.g., when my guildies reached level 91, I'd make them a breastplate, pants, and a piece of jewelry, plus various potions/flasks/bandages).

I don't play the auction house. There are others who do it very well, and all my competing against them would do would be to transfer my gold to them much faster. :-)

I am planning on soloing old raids/dungeons, but mostly for mounts/pets/toys and maybe transmogs.

I don't buy too many reputation rewards. Generally, the cheapest mount of each faction, ignoring the others.

I do rep grinds, within reason, on my main. Rep grinds that are "kill 2000 of these mobs," I won't bother with. On my alts, I guess I'd rep-grind now that I have (thanks to boosting) top-level crafting profs.

Mostly, I just putter around on my main. I'm working on leveling my alts, because if the whim strikes me to play a certain class/spec, I'd like to be able to do it that day, rather than spend a week or so (my usual energy/effort level) to get them leveled an expansion or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    We all know there are different things to do in wow. Except completionists, we all limit ourselves to certain parts of a game.

For example, I dont do pvp, pet and mount collecting, mythic raiding, world events (DMF, bonefires, love day etc), achieve hunting(except fishing and pet battle nes), rare camping, trade trolling...
    On the other hand, I love fishing, pet battling, pugging heroic raids, reputation grinding, AH game, loremaster etc.

How about you?
    Raiding current content, arena, pet battling (but I do occasional pet collecting)

Pet Battles, which is a shame, because i thought i would really enjoy it when it was implemented, I don't know what it is, but i just don't enjoy any of it. I dabble in pretty much everything else in game though.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't pvp, pet battles, achievement hunt or go out of my way to collect things.

pvp

if i wanted to do pvp i would play mobas not mmorpg

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say PvP, but from time to time I still do a little bit (and then die without being able to deal damage because I am lacking gear - thankfully Blizzard wants to adress this with Legion). I pretty much do everything, but PvP would be the first thing I could live without. Heck, when I was in Ashran for the first time I had more fun with the bonus objectives and PvE mobs than doing the actual PvP.

Not much, I don't do a lot of pet battles, but I at least dabble in everything else a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Rated 3vs3 Arena is most competetive part of the game there is 3vs3 pvp tournaments on Blizzcon for a reason, if you skilled you can get 2400+ rating with most underpowered class/spec, and if player playing most overpowered class/spec/comp there is still other teams who playing same comp/class/spec on highter rating and much more skilled than him and still will give him a challenge.
    I mean yes and no, if you take two equally skilled players and one is playing the FotM class and another is playing the underpowered class ... the FotM player is going to win.

-LFR
    -PVP

rest of the characters.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

I like to do anything here and there. Raiding weekly and dungeons content as much as I can. PVP is the one thing I don't do much at all. But I am looking to get the prestige achievements at least so I'll be doing that mid expansion after the initial grind is past.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Things I DON'T do.

Arena,
    Achievement hunting,
    Questing after max level (which I am really dreading with Legion),
    Professions,
    Holiday Events,
    Fishing,
    Cooking,
    First-Aid,
    Pet Battles,
    and any dungeon or raid pug.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    Things I DON'T do.

Arena,
    Achievement hunting,
    Questing after max level (which I am really dreading with Legion),
    Professions,
    Holiday Events,
    Fishing,
    Cooking,
    First-Aid,
    Pet Battles,
    and any dungeon or raid pug.
    so you quest to max level and quit?
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    so you quest to max level and quit?
    Organized raiding I assume, he only said raid pug

I never particularly enjoyed PvP all that much; only time I ever did any serious PvP was in patch 3.3 when Spriest was OP.

Nowadays I'm a guildless casualfag, and I pretty much just do dungeons, and norm+heroic raiding. Two years of hardcore server-first raiding really burnt me out on the game, to the point where even a 2-night-per-week raiding schedule sounds like a bad idea to me. I enjoy the freedom of being able to raid whenever I want, and I don't really care about Mythic anymore.

I don't

-PvP
    -LFR
    -Achievement hunt
    -Treasure hunt (with the exception of leveling, because treasures give good exp, or if the item you get is really nice)
    -Do old content (mostly because I've done everything already)

Pretty much all I did in WoD was dungeons+norm/heroic raids, but that's because there was fucking nothing to do out in the world once you were max level.

Roleplaying

10+ Year Old Account
    Competitive PvP. I do like queuing for random BGs and doing PvP zones, but I loathe arena.

Pretty much everything else I have done to one degree or another. There are things I'm not super invested in (pet battles, achievement hunting, etc), but still do on occasion.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Pet battles, mounts/pets/toys/transmog/achievements hunt, follower mini-game, daily/world quests, LFR, seasonal events.