Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Hmm... Is this just atm or is this at 110 as well? I was playing on the PTR and saw a huge discussion regarding the topic and the consensus was that HH was the best in that tier. I was thinking that HH would be best until we got to high haste levels where BF would take over because of the CD reduction haste gives now.
    It is the worst out of the three talents actually. Boulderfist wins in every situation, even with lower haste levels. It adds too much stuff. Hot Hands is the weakest BY FAR, because of how bad Lava Lash is. I dont have numbers currently on how good it is with the legendary, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd really like hot hands to be playable, i love having another big button damage
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Just tested it on Beta Servers
    Still worse with the legendary than BF. It was just a short 1 minute test, but had about 8k less dps.

Take this with a grain of salt though... Sims and other stuff might show other things than my "extensive" testing. /s

*tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Just tested it on Beta Servers
    Still worse with the legendary than BF. It was just a short 1 minute test, but had about 8k less dps.

Take this with a grain of salt though... Sims and other stuff might show other things than my "extensive" testing. /s
    Hmm, that's unfortunate if accurate. It really is quite a shame, Blizzard did a wonderful job with the design of Enhancement's talents but has missed the mark big time on numbers tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    Hmm, that's unfortunate if accurate. It really is quite a shame, Blizzard did a wonderful job with the design of Enhancement's talents but has missed the mark big time on numbers tuning.
    I think its mostly going to be accurate. To be fair, I had more Stormbringer procs with BF than I did with Rockbiter (strangely enough) and that means I couldn't use more LL's to dump. I also didnt use Doom Winds or Wolves for exactly that reason. For pure single-target without burst, it's probably going to be somewhat accurate, with doom winds and wolves probably too, since Stormbringer procs like crazy and its easy to dump away most of the procs during both, making it almost impossible to use LL at all and delaying the proc by a lot if you happen to get a ton of stormbringer procs back to back.

*tips m'fedora*

Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    Why are shamans terrible now?
    NOW??? When have they ever NOT been terrible (compared to other classes)?

Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    NOW??? When have they ever NOT been terrible (compared to other classes)?
    ToT and SoO would like to have a word with you.

*tips m'fedora*

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Cool bait thread. Go back to playing Mage and stop shitposting my class is the best it has been since I started playing it. After years of continually bringing it down they finally got on the right track.
    I thought this was going to be about ele.

Right, but they aren't terrible. Its likely just you who is terrible.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    I think its mostly going to be accurate. To be fair, I had more Stormbringer procs with BF than I did with Rockbiter (strangely enough) and that means I couldn't use more LL's to dump. I also didnt use Doom Winds or Wolves for exactly that reason. For pure single-target without burst, it's probably going to be somewhat accurate, with doom winds and wolves probably too, since Stormbringer procs like crazy and its easy to dump away most of the procs during both, making it almost impossible to use LL at all and delaying the proc by a lot if you happen to get a ton of stormbringer procs back to back.
    Yeah I've move LB off my bar and LL all the way off to the side to make it a conscious decision to use it. It's too bad because I like the HH playstyle a bit more. They've definitely changed some of the tuning since I played beta a while a go. Crashing Storm was terrible back then and basically not worth the hassle. I wouldn't doubt if there are more SS procs from BF because you can't spam it repeatedly. I have 35% haste and it seems like BF is pretty much there all the time so it makes sense that BF is more DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry if you're unhappy with your spec, but this isn't a constructive way to start a critical discussion.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |