Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    No one said No Man's Sky yet? LUL

On topic, some of my top choices would be;

The chill/fun life
    Indexverse as a mid-tier (level 2-4) ESPer living in Academy City
    Nasuverse as the bartender of Ahnenerbe
    Muv-Luv universe, Extra timeline, as a student in Hakuryou Academy's class 3-B
    Majikoi universe, as a student in Kawakami High School's class 2-F

The "This is cool, but I'm(most likely) fucked"
    Muv-Luv universe, Alternative timeline, as a TSF pilot
    Nasuverse as a Master
    Hellsing Universe as a member of the Wild Geese
    GANTZ universe as one of the "Players"
    Shingeki no Kyojin universe as a member of the Survey Corps

The "Fuck you I'm a God"
    Indexverse as a top tier level 5 ESPer or Magician
    Demonbane universe as Demonbane's pilot
    Nasuverse as an owner of Mythic Eyes of Death Perception
    Hellsing universe as a top-tier vampire

The lewd
    Monster Girl Quest universe as a hero
    The Lilithverse as any male with influence/power
    Any of Otokonoko soft's works as a male
    Nekopara universe as a catgirl owner
    Yakin Byoutou universe as a doctor

Star Trek universe, certainly.

It'd have to be a modern or futuristic universe or I don't see myself lasting long for health reasons.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    The lewd
    I'm proud to have not heard of any of these, I'm also scared to google any of those.

I'd probably want to live in either the pokemon universe, star trek universe, or harry potter universe.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Dont know how any one can pick anything besides star trek. It is the perfect universe because its basically every universe put together in one thanks to holodecks and alien life. I can't think of a single downside to being in the star trek universe
    The Culture is basically Star Trek turned up to 11 and Star Trek's holodeck technology tries to kill you or take over the ship every other week.

I'd probably go with the Pokemon universe too. You wouldn't have to worry about dying.

The most fun for me would likely be Final Fantasy XI. I really like Vana'diel.

Bernie
    Go in at 13..live ful mystical life....come out 13..repeat....you are immortal

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    yeah and did YOU read it. the sorceror's stone has been destroyed. dumbledore even said there is no way to reproduce the stone the knowledge on how to do so was lost with nicholas flamel's death. i read it 6 times. he NEVER shared it for fear voldemort might try to make one AND before him grindelwald. and i'm sure there were other wizards who shouldn't have it either.
    I guess we have different definitions of universes. I'm not saying any particular timeline or even that the same characters exist. I'm saying the universe. Sorry for the confusion, not trying to have an Internet argument.

Accel World. It's exactly like the real world, except the year is 2046 and their technology is probably a lot better than what ours will be at 2046. Their video games are fucking awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    No one said No Man's Sky yet? LUL

On topic, some of my top choices would be;

The chill/fun life
    Indexverse as a mid-tier (level 2-4) ESPer living in Academy City
    Nasuverse as the bartender of Ahnenerbe
    Muv-Luv universe, Extra timeline, as a student in Hakuryou Academy's class 3-B
    Majikoi universe, as a student in Kawakami High School's class 2-F

The "This is cool, but I'm(most likely) fucked"
    Muv-Luv universe, Alternative timeline, as a TSF pilot
    Nasuverse as a Master
    Hellsing Universe as a member of the Wild Geese
    GANTZ universe as one of the "Players"
    Shingeki no Kyojin universe as a member of the Survey Corps

The "Fuck you I'm a God"
    Indexverse as a top tier level 5 ESPer or Magician
    Demonbane universe as Demonbane's pilot
    Nasuverse as an owner of Mythic Eyes of Death Perception
    Hellsing universe as a top-tier vampire

The lewd
    This guy has the right ideas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    This guy has the right ideas
    I try my best

Star Trek universe, just being a random person would exceed any standard of living currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Think about what you're asking for a moment. EVERYONE would be naked, do you really want to see that?
    Yes.
    /evil grin

Even the fatties.

40k. Enough freedom to explore the galaxy, and im not for the perfectly safe everyone is freindly shit that star trek has.

Pokemon is inherently fucked up beyond your wildest dream's. Catching and enslaving wild animals (animals that often possess near human levels of intelligence, at that) for no reason other than because catching as many as possible is what's deemed cool by society is depravity matched by very few other things we've done in our history as human beings. And now add on to that the fact that you basically make these animals fight and beat the living fuck out of each other for entertainment and you've got a world that you should be glad exists only in anime catered towards children that aren't mature enough to see it the same way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Forgotten Realms definitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

to many to choose from.... here are mine (not particular order):

Dragon Ball: even as an normal earthling you can still learn to fly and a simple KI blast, just for that alone it's worth
    Pokemon: If I could choose the universe then the manga one, it's more realstic than the anime. and well everyone can catch pokemon.
    Digimon: only if it's season 1+2 and digimon tri univers. with a digimon partner ofcourse because otherwise it would be simply just our world...
    Fairy Tail: everyone can learn magic
    Naruto: well, even if you can't control your chakra you can still use/learn taijutsu
    Kingdom Hearts: only if I would wield a keyblade
    Yu-gi-Oh!: starting at the beginning of season 1, fighting trough all the trouble, traveling back in time to ancient egypt, saving the world, going to the GX part, saving the world again and again AND THE BEST PART: YOU DO IT WITH A CHILDRENS CARD GAME (except the ancient egypt part)
    Diablo: because I love killing skeletons and demons
    Supernatural: see above
    One Piece: eating a Devil fruit sounds fun depending on your ability
    Gantz: only If I could have one of those suits
    Game Of Thrones: don't be an Idiot and you live
    Code Geass: only If I had a Geass
    Sword Art Online: why not?
    MegaMan NT Warrior: having a Navi sounds fun
    Dragon Quest: can't decide which universe...
    Final fantasy 7: from crisis Core till the end
    Final Fantasy 15: sounds interesting and promising
    Full Metal Alchemist: because alchemy
    Marvel Univers: only with some kind of superpower or super suit like iron man has
    Warcraft: because... do I really have to explain why?

for the lulz: Power Rangers as a ranger ofcourse

noteable other universes:
    Rave
    Final Fantasy X
    Golden Sun
    Star wars
    Elder Scrolls
    Ratchet and Clank
    Witch Hunter
    Fire Brigade
    Soul Eater
    Garou
    7 Deadly Sins

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Pokemon is inherently fucked up beyond your wildest dream's. Catching and enslaving wild animals (animals that often possess near human levels of intelligence, at that) for no reason other than because catching as many as possible is what's deemed cool by society is depravity matched by very few other things we've done in our history as human beings. And now add on to that the fact that you basically make these animals fight and beat the living fuck out of each other for entertainment and you've got a world that you should be glad exists only in anime catered towards children that aren't mature enough to see it the same way.
    you know you can also just befriend with pokmeon if they also want to, you don't have to catch them.
    also they can help with your houswork, in the garden, your real work, playing nanny for your children, etc.

you don't have to fight all the time or at all if you don't want to

Deleted
    Warcraft universe. I want to be a peon, sleeping all days!

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Have... have you finished the series? The bit where that Asha'man matey opens a gate between the inside of a volcano and over the enemy army is pretty boss
    Yes ofc i have. also, i think Sandersson broke the rules with that one. It has been constantly said that one need to be familiar with the area before being able to open gateways anywhere iwth accuracy. So he shouldnt have been able to open up a new gateway to that volcano just after arriving.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Yes ofc i have. also, i think Sandersson broke the rules with that one. It has been constantly said that one need to be familiar with the area before being able to open gateways anywhere iwth accuracy. So he shouldnt have been able to open up a new gateway to that volcano just after arriving.
    Was it a volcano? I thought he just opened it up from deep underground.
    That last book was too good so..if a rule was broken it was done for the sake of entertainment...

10+ Year Old Account
    A superhero in the class comics gay erotic universe. They get all the fun.