Poll: Garrosh vs Saurfang

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhalerius View Post
    Well, I can dismiss it, because a level 90 player could have done the same to a bunch of level 70 enemies. Does that mean that a level 90 stands a chance against WoW's top tier characters? Bet your ass it doesn't.
    And again, Varian, in terms of game mechanics, having the ridiculous amount of health and dps he does in game, could do it a lot easier than Saurfang could have, and Garrosh equaled him, so, even entertaining your notion of using game mechanics, it backfires...
    This isn't a discussion, run along and pull some evidence that Saurfang has done something as impressive as gain the upper hand against Varian Wrynn in one on one combat or it's a null, moot point based entirely of your fanboyism of one character, and I won't entertain it because it's bordering fan faction territory to say these things.
    You do realize It wasn't me who are using games mechanics it was you. I merely stated the questline in borean tundra which is a story quest. It wasn't a quest like collect the X amount of boar meat and deliver it to the npc stuff...no it was a storyline quest related to the lich king and in that quest Varok Saurfang unleashed his devastating strength. If you pay attention his eyes glow red which mean he used the blood curse enrage which Garrosh doesn't posses because he is untainted orc.

And yet you didn't read what I said that Saurfang survived an entire three wars era and he was the right hand orc commander under Doomhammer. Don't tell me he gained this position just because of his military leading and not the fact that he is already a strong warrior both in combat and leading.

Stop calling me in term of the fanboyism will you? I'm not even orc fan at all I'm more of a blood elves...so please stop with your assumption. Just because I'm not agreeing with you that doesn't mean I'm Saurfang fan ok? I'm just stating facts that you convienetly not mentioning because you do know it will make your argument weak. Varok Saurfang survived 3 major wars era this fact alone will give him the edge against current Garrosh in a 1 vs 1 combat. Keep in mind I never said Saurfang will auto win and roflstomp Garrosh I said edge and advantege.
    Last edited by Velshin; 2013-09-29 at 02:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    While Garrosh might be the stronger one, I believe in a fight Saurfang will outsmart Garrosh, Saurfang is very strong too but MoP proved that Garrosh is just as strong, and he isn't stupid either. Garrosh is actually quiet intelligent, his priorities are just a little muddled.

It'll be tough but Saurfang has lost so much, Including his brothers. that in turn might making him a shadow of his former self. But dat Saurfang cleave!
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    While Garrosh might be the stronger one, I believe in a fight Saurfang will outsmart Garrosh, Saurfang is very strong too but MoP proved that Garrosh is just as strong, and he isn't stupid either. Garrosh is actually quiet intelligent, his priorities are just a little muddled.

It'll be tough but Saurfang has lost so much, Including his brothers. that in turn might making him a shadow of his former self. But dat Saurfang cleave!
    Physical yeah Garrosh might have the advantege of being younger but Saurfang has the advantege of being a better strategist and have more experience in battles than Garrosh.

Garrosh was about to lose to Carine if not for the unintentional cheating.

Cairne was also a good deal older than Saurfang. So it just shows that even old warriors can outmatch the younger ones.

Without his whole "hulked out on sha power" thing, Garrosh would lose. He's too hotheaded and easy to piss off (as evidenced in his fight vs Cairne...where, by the way, Cairne was beating that ass until the poison did him in, through what would have otherwise been a glancing blow that left slightly more than a scratch), while Saurfang is a far more experienced warrior who would know how to use that to his advantage. All it'd take would be a "WHERE IS YOUR FATHER NOW" line to piss Garrosh off and make him fight too recklessly.

Garrosh might have a chance there if he did have the extra "hulked out on sha power" thing going on though.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-09-30 at 07:53 PM.

Deleted
    Garosh would own saurfang any time and all you stupid saurfang fanboys, let me tell u something, cairne wasnt beating garosh he only did 2 or 3 little hits on garosh which were nothing to him and then Garosh just execute him with one single blow with or without the stupid poison so ur Carine arguments are fucking invalid. Garosh fucking own a great pandaren master of fighting in 1on1
    (tharan'zhu) and u stupid twats keep saying that saurfang will "beat" Garrosh, you must be so fucked up in mind u stupid little pricks. Garosh is unstopable and he can own everyone easily and he would beat that stupid little child Virian and hes entire faction.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is dead.

So this is Garrosh vs Saurfang, when?

A year ago?

Both in their primes?

Is Saurfang wearing his iconic armor and Garrosh his iconic, non existent armor?

Many variables.

I think if Saurfang went through SoO uncontested and confronted Garrosh at the end of the raid 1v1, and Garrosh did not use Sha Power, I think Garrosh would win. Despite the lack of armor vs Saurfang. Orcs are strong enough to cause blows that almost render armor useless.

Both in their Primes? Saurfang.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazykeven View Post
    Garrosh is dead.

So this is Garrosh vs Saurfang, when?

A year ago?

Both in their primes?

Is Saurfang wearing his iconic armor and Garrosh his iconic, non existent armor?

Many variables.

I think if Saurfang went through SoO uncontested and confronted Garrosh at the end of the raid 1v1, and Garrosh did not use Sha Power, I think Garrosh would win. Despite the lack of armor vs Saurfang. Orcs are strong enough to cause blows that almost render armor useless.

Both in their Primes? Saurfang.
    You are deadly wrong mate garosh owns saurfang easily ANY time with or without sha powers. No one can handle the hatred and fury of this great warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobi10 View Post
    Garosh would own saurfang any time and all you stupid saurfang fanboys, let me tell u something, cairne wasnt beating garosh he only did 2 or 3 little hits on garosh which were nothing to him and then Garosh just execute him with one single blow with or without the stupid poison so ur Carine arguments are fucking invalid. Garosh fucking own a great pandaren master of fighting in 1on1
    (tharan'zhu) and u stupid twats keep saying that saurfang will "beat" Garrosh, you must be so fucked up in mind u stupid little pricks. Garosh is unstopable and he can own everyone easily and he would beat that stupid little child Virian and hes entire faction.
    Not only you necro'd a 3 years old thread but you did it just to post this retarded rant worth of an illiterate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    I think even Saurfang Jr could have kicked Garrosh's ass.
    Technically Dranosh Saurfang was going to be the next Warchife, but he died at wrath gate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Not only you necro'd a 3 years old thread but you did it just to post this retarded rant worth of an illiterate.
    Dont make me angry kiddo get back to your bed and dont quote my professional statement.

Dont make me angry kiddo get back to your bed and dont quote my professional statement.
    You wouldn't even need Varok Saurfang to beat Garrosh; his son could've beaten him in Borean Tundra with ease. Garrosh is a weak minded character who is not as strong physically as quite a few of the famed orcs in lore. This is why he is hotheaded, to make up for his weakness he himself knows he has, why he orders people to use mana bombs, because he fears a true fight, why he would've lost to Cairne if it wasn't for the poison which I believe he knew was there (because he is two faced, like in stonetalon and denies everything and punishes the people he worked with in secret), and that is why he uses the power of the sha even though the moral code he says he has should mean he'd never use it, because it is no different than using demon's blood/fel infusion; but he is so weak he cannot accept defeat. This is why he wants to wipe out all other races, fear. He even admits to Thrall he is weak, didn't deserve the position, and cannot accept any blame for himself, instead pushing the responsibility of all his actions onto Thrall.

Such a weak character from the moment you meet him in Nagrand until his last breath. At least they were consistent with his weakness
    My PC Build 4790k @ 4.7 GHz @ 1.28v; 1080 @ +175 core, +500 memory

Baine literally ripped Garrosh in half in an alternate timeline, Garrosh is a pussy.

I mean beating Varian's not that hard, what with him being...dead.

Deleted
    Well Saurfang is old warrior for a reason don't you think ?

(hint: he's one of the best warrior that's why he's still alive)

Age didn't come in the way of him when he leaded forces of Kalimdor during War of the Shifting Sands, or was cleaving demons in Northern Barrens. So Saurfang.

Deleted
    hmmm I don't know, if both were in their prime, don't know, but I lean towards Garrosh. he gives this vibe of primal power. Sometimes I even think that he might have been the strongest of orcs recorded in history. He was sort of like Brolly, legendary super orc. His size contested abominations made with some magic. He had this almost like animal instinct for combat, Mountain level shit.

now that I have wrote this Ihave persuaded myself haha, ye I vote for Garrosh.
    [not to mention how masculine he looks <3]

Deleted
    Garrosh hasn't really achieved all that much. Thrall almost literally picked him up from the mud, as Garrosh was a whiny weakling in Nagrand. He grew during the Northrend campaign, but not enough to surpass either of the Saurfangs (see Tundra questline, also remember Saurfang the Younger was widely considered Warchief material... Garrosh was Thrall's Mr Backup after Wrathgate happened). Both Cairne and Baine bested him. Anduin the fucking human child survived being struck by him ;D He didn't even have the balls to call out and face Vol'Jin for his defiance, he sent a weakling assassin that we dispatched with haste ;]

All in all, pussy. He tasted true power for the first time when he drank da ol god juice, and got drunk on it like a teenager who managed to get his hands on booze for the first time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Baine literally ripped Garrosh in half in an alternate timeline, Garrosh is a pussy.
    lier baine and garosh never face off each other dont lie u little cairne fanboy

lier baine and garosh never face off each other dont lie u little cairne fanboy
    Arg another personality-type poster. You are almost as bad as British Bulldog with your love of your specific character.