Deleted

Best DPS Right now? Both Melee and ranged? *110*

So, For those who have raided in Beta, What would you say is the best melee / ranged dps's ?

fire mage! (for both , melee and ranged )

The one who has the most gear and knowledge of their class. Sims don't account for human error as far as I know.

Deleted
    Rogue mage

Assassination penguins are strong at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    The one who has the most gear and knowledge of their class. Sims don't account for human error as far as I know.
    So you're saying all the classes do the same damage? People really need to stop saying this in every single thread comparing classes. Different classes are better in different situations this is the same no matter if you're the best player or the worst. And Sims do account for human error in many cases.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Assassination penguins are strong at the moment.
    Man now I want one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    So you're saying all the classes do the same damage? People really need to stop saying this in every single thread comparing classes. Different classes are better in different situations this is the same no matter if you're the best player or the worst. And Sims do account for human error in many cases.
    There are always retards saying this in every single thread about evaluating the power level of anything. It's so annoying to come to these threads looking for an answer to the question the OP is asking only to see so many morons not just refusing to answer by saying that the OP's question doesn't even have an answer, even though that couldn't possibly be more wrong. Where do these people come from? How do they get through life without accumulating enough knowledge or understanding to realize how stupid what they're saying is? It's staggering.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    What I'm saying is that any class has the capability of outperforming another if they have better gear and more understanding of their class, which is fact. Unless you're competing for world/realm first boss kills, your class and spec literally does not matter. Everything in the game is perfectly capable of doing mythic. It doesn't matter if one spec is 5% stronger than another.

What I'm saying is that any class has the capability of outperforming another if they have better gear and more understanding of their class, which is fact. Unless you're competing for world/realm first boss kills, your class and spec literally does not matter. Everything in the game is perfectly capable of doing mythic. It doesn't matter if one spec is 5% stronger than another.
    Yeah ok dude, but we all know that. We aren't talking about player skill, we aren't talking about "viability" or whatever. We're just talking about what specs are the best.

What I'm saying is that any player has the capability of outperforming another if they have better gear and more understanding of their class,
    fixed it for you
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by LordAmbrosia View Post
    Yeah ok dude, but we all know that. We aren't talking about player skill, we aren't talking about "viability" or whatever. We're just talking about what specs are the best.
    Go check some logs then. This question is a bullshit question anyway. Whats better, this weeks fotm or a class you actually know how to play competently? As if a person that has to come to a forum to ask "whats the best xxx" has a fucking clue anyway.

Also, please define "best"? Is it raw numbers or would a rogue doing 10% less damage than "class x" be stronger than said class because it allows you to negate certain mechanics?

outlaw rogue and fire mage

WW monks are also pretty insane

I really really hope I'm correct in assuming that you have no Mythic experience, because the alternative is that your guildmates have to put up with this kind of philosophy in what should be a competitive environment .

When someone asks specifically for opinions on which classes are currently performing the best, and you give them some trite self-righteous bullshit about how they should stop worrying about "5%" differences and should just play whatever is fun, you're not helping them whatsoever.

It's extremely ignorant to assume that only those looking for world/region/server first care about being competitive and not burdening their raid by playing a sub-par spec.

I've seen some monstrous Arms dps with FR build (on single target mostly), is it just my impression?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by friedmudkipz View Post
    I really really hope I'm correct in assuming that you have no Mythic experience, because the alternative is that your guildmates have to put up with this kind of philosophy in what should be a competitive environment .

When someone asks specifically for opinions on which classes are currently performing the best, and you give them some trite self-righteous bullshit about how they should stop worrying about "5%" differences and should just play whatever is fun, you're not helping them whatsoever.

It's extremely ignorant to assume that only those looking for world/region/server first care about being competitive and not burdening their raid by playing a sub-par spec.
    agree but you cant really force people to play certain spec and for non M doesnt really matter what you bring, and if player is more progressed in specs A weapon then in specs B weapon even if spec B is better he will still veyr likly do better in spec A, and if people dont like spec they will have greater chance of not caring enough to play it at highest lvl. And later in expansion with more gear guild will gain more of playing better then playing best spec often.

Is true about evrything is capable of doing M but certainly not the best.

And to op id wait till legion is actully released or raids are out sincee they still change balance quite abit now.

Browsing logs yesterday I noticed UH DK and Ass rouge were very well represented for melee.

For ranged fire seemed to be the best. Ranged hunters, one of the lock specs I can't remember, and boomkins weren't to far behind.

It's 2016 and people are still making these stupid posts. Okay we get it, play whatever class you want blah blah blah. . .I mean come on. At the end of the day the reality is certain classes are stronger in certain situations no matter if you're the worst or best player this is just a fact. Stop telling me class A would be better than class B if it had better gear and I knew how to play said class better, no shit sherlock.
    Last edited by Synadrasa; 2016-08-22 at 02:21 AM.

lol @ people saying mage

MM Hunter blows away every range in terms of mythic progression. If you want FOTM play that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    lol @ people saying mage

MM Hunter blows away every range in terms of mythic progression. If you want FOTM play that.
    Agreed but most people saying mage are basing it off Mythic+ I imagine.

But even then hunter is almost as good if not as good/better, so it's not like you can go wrong with that class.

Mage