Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Unless you want to get rested on your second char.
    Hm, spend hours in a queue to enable rested on alts...
    yeah not worth it on launch day.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Hm, spend hours in a queue to enable rested on alts...
    yeah not worth it on launch day.
    Well just for launch day too I am in no big hurry to level my chars, so going for Monk and my Demon Hunter for the first week and do the same for my other chars.
    For the Horde!

Anyone knows if we will get any more quests before release, like on tuesday/wednesday? Are there any left tho? And i was wondering about obtaining artifact weapon... Do they come with legion launch or we will be able to do that chain in a few days before premiere?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kiruz View Post
    Anyone knows if we will get any more quests before release, like on tuesday/wednesday? Are there any left tho? And i was wondering about obtaining artifact weapon... Do they come with legion launch or we will be able to do that chain in a few days before premiere?
    yes, there will be a couple more quests next week.
    and for the 1000th time, no, artifacts are legion content, and i will probably turn into a more fucked version of the joker if i have to hear that question again.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    yes, there will be a couple more quests next week.
    and for the 1000th time, no, artifacts are legion content, and i will probably turn into a more fucked version of the joker if i have to hear that question again.
    I didn't read the topic for a longer while. But I realy appreciate that you spared me and gently informed me. And its great to hear that there will be new quests next week, but too bad that i won't be able to jump in to leveling right away on midnight. In the end, it will take me only 30 min or so to finish that chain, but yet still.
    Thanks again mate!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so hype about the IG cinematics, especially Genn VS Sylvanas and Ysera

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kiruz View Post
    Thanks again mate!
    oh please, you just said this so that i dont kill and drink the blood of innocent.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am curious, since when relogging across alts in the same server put you in a queue?
    Since never? If you're on your character list, it shouldn't give you a queue if you're just switching characters. Unless this is new? If not might be a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am curious, since when relogging across alts in the same server put you in a queue?
    It doesn't. That person doesn't know what they're talking about. You'll only be at risk of a queue if you exit the game or log completely out of your Bnet account.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    I have a question of my own regarding prep for the actual lauch: if I do all the intro quests on my main (Broken Isle, then this week's Ulduar -> Kara nostalgia trip, then the next weeks follow-up quests up to Author, Author!), the way to pick up for Legion for all the alts that will be skipping it is to talk to the Orc dude that you get a teleport stone for and that starts the Broken Shore chain, correct? Meaning, I should park them in Org, not in New!Dalaran.

Minor thing, but wouldn't want to do unneccesary jumps during high server load...
    The question above is from several hours ago, but it was a good one and I'd like the answer as well if Beta people wouldn't mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else having the lag on your WoW game whenever you are in the Legion Invasion set places?
    Major cities too are having a issue for me as well.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Anyone else having the lag on your WoW game whenever you are in the Legion Invasion set places?
    Major cities too are having a issue for me as well.
    Glad someone else is having this though I was going insane honestly.
    I was fine on my shaman and my monk as soon as I log onto my DK (full invasion gear) the lag was unbearable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Yeah, yeah...
    But what level would you be if you let's say go from Azsuna and do all the main quests, bonus quests and the dungeon at the end to face the Eye of Azshara?
    Around 104. Maybe 104.5

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    Glad someone else is having this though I was going insane honestly.
    I was fine on my shaman and my monk as soon as I log onto my DK (full invasion gear) the lag was unbearable
    Can't even play with the lag...
    Not fun, but when I go into places when the Legion is not invading it's fine. O_O?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Around 104. Maybe 104.5
    Thank you Chickat.
    So it's kinda pretty much what it was like in Warlords kinda...
    But still can't to level in the Broken Isles zones, and get away from Draenor for good.
    For the Horde!

I've just noticed there doesn't seem to be any move speed enchants in Legion.. is there something I've missed to get that extra 10% speed?

At this point, sense he is leading the orcs, shouldnt Saurfang have unique armor by now. Like say high res Doomplate?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    At this point, sense he is leading the orcs, shouldnt Saurfang have unique armor by now. Like say high res Doomplate?
    Thrall is still the one using (high res)Doomplate under his robes, minus the shoulders, so no. But he definitely needs some different armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I've just noticed there doesn't seem to be any move speed enchants in Legion.. is there something I've missed to get that extra 10% speed?
    There are none.

Paladins add our bitter salty tears to your own.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    The question above is from several hours ago, but it was a good one and I'd like the answer as well if Beta people wouldn't mind.
    Yes the Orc/human is where you should park your alts, if you finnished the whole questline up until new dala first time, those will have a new dialoge which ports you directly to new dalaran.

Hey, first post here and I didn't want to make a new thread for just a simple question, but does anyone who has played the recent beta know what the class title for rogue and druid are? I'd heard there was some confusion between if it was Shadow or Master Assassin (in the case of rogue), and Guardian of G'hanir and Arch Druid for, well, druid.

Just want to know - I'd love it if Master Assassin beat out the silly title of Shadow, and Arch Druid over the Guardian of G'hanir, but just want to know what the latest word is on that. Thanks!