Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No thanks, good luck with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I observe what goes on with my friends as well. And if I get friend zoned I try to cut them out of my life.

There is no greater insult than somebody who friend zones. it just means they are too afraid to say "I fcken hate you please die" so instead they pull the "let's be friends so I feel like I took the moral highground, haha xD now please care about my life and my perfect dudebro boyfriend while I don't give a shit about your meaningless life."
    One of your shoulders has gotta be hella jacked, carrying around a chip that size.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I haven't met anyone yet with whom I would have strong mutual attraction and who wouldn't be taken, true. Do you see me bitching about it? Not everyone is so thin-skinned, that a rejection makes them into whiny bitter emos.
    Well your grasp on reality is somewhere in la-la land from posting habits. I guess ignorance is bliss.

I just am more realistic than your ever hopeful and naive world view.

Quote Originally Posted by kingj56 View Post
    Alot of these guys are being mean. Tesla was a virgin and said relatively what you are saying. So go out there man and be Tesla...just dont let a douche steal your ideas.
    Was he really a virgin? I heard he was into pigeons or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    And you become and outsider.
    Its being an outsider that allows you to get to that point in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well your grasp on reality is somewhere in la-la land from posting habits. I guess ignorance is bliss.

I just am more realistic than your ever hopeful and naive world view.
    Ha, a person born and living his whole life in a first world country is telling me about hopeful and naive world view... Sure, bud, sure, life is hard in America, and everyone is out to get you!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I've always contemplated becoming a necromancer myself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Ha, a person born and living his whole life in a first world country is telling me about hopeful and naive world view... Sure, bud, sure, life is hard in America, and everyone is out to get you!
    Life is pretty good in the states, more than people realize.

About 50% of the people in this nation want to make it just like lesser nations, since they think America is so horrible.

Are you sure you are addressing the correct person?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That makes sense. It sounds like things worked out for the best
    As long as I learn from it and become a better person I am happy with the decision

So, what about your date, gotten any closer? ^^

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Pretty much.

On the same line as..."Women only date jerks so I'm going to avoid women all together, and revel in my 'nice guy' superiority."
    "Every other guy except me is a jerk, women respect their ability to be social, when they should respect my katana collection and my knowledge in the history of Middle-Earth."
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hezar View Post
    Abstinence is the biggest practical joke ever. Abstinence is also what unfuckable people hide behind to get some praise for their "restraint". Its sad...
    Why is it a joke? Sex would be nice, but not everybody is consumed by wanting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Life is pretty good in the states, more than people realize.

About 50% of the people in this nation want to make it just like lesser nations, since they think America is so horrible.

Are you sure you are addressing the correct person?
    The point is, I've had to deal with some things that hit naivety a bit stronger, than being name-called at school by some kids or getting rejected. If you think I am naive and you are realistic, then you probably wouldn't even survive in some places.

Your paranoia about "fake girls", "weak generation" and other nonsense is just that, paranoia. You have no grasp with reality, you just made it up to justify your misery.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I feel like the fundamental design flaw in the plan is that virginity does not free you from sexual desire.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    As long as I learn from it and become a better person I am happy with the decision

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    So, what about your date, gotten any closer? ^^
    Yes, things are good now. <3 He's excited because we're spending next weekend together, keeps sending me weekend plan ideas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

Yes, things are good now. <3 He's excited because we're spending next weekend together, keeps sending me weekend plan ideas.
    Ohwwww, that's really making me smirk, good news!

Getting ahead a bit of myself but maybe a christmas family gathering on the horizon at his or yours hmm? Fingers crossed. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah hambug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hezar View Post
    Its a joke because it serves no purpose other than get you fucked in the head. Sexuality is part of human nature and suppressing it to a point of making it out to be something to avoid at all costs aint good for you. Just look at those kiddie fiddler men of clergy, abstinence didnt quite work for them. Or religious people who live by the scripture, those who wait till marriage. Ive read too many occasions where they regret that they waited till marriage because they are now disgusted or completely unable to have normal sex life because sex has been tabu for them and needing some serious therapy to get over it.

Asexual people i can understand. They have no interest in having sex. If those people were the ones you refer when you said that not everyone is consumed by wanting it. Normal healthy people are interested in it, its part of human nature.

And i dont believe there is unfuckable people. There is someone for everyone, you just might not get it on with someone you like if your face has gone throug a meat grinder spiced with acne. In that case it might be good to lower your standards. Or just go with the nonsense and graduate from the wizard academy like op suggests.
    But there will always be that one Rogue, lurking, waiting to do you from behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Do you think there's some omnipotent being keeping scores? No one gives a shit, dude. By the traditional definition all homosexuals are virigns.
    Just wondering. Sorry for triggering you.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Not having sex tends to just make people hornier...
    aka the main problem with the catholic priests
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Old internet was best internet, thanks for the nostalgia
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh