Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why not go all the way and turn yourself into a eunuch?

Oh, that's right - it's because you still like to beat off, you just want to find a way to make yourself feel better about being unable to connect with other human beings on a sexual level.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't even know how it's possible to still be a virgin at 30 unless you live on a island alone
    Oh it's entirely possible. Imagine if you will a male who is utterly oblivious to innuendo of any sort. If explicit words are not said or explicit actions aren't taken, they won't see that a woman is interested in them.

Now imagine that person is someone who is not forward at all. As in they don't ask for anything unless it's a life or death situation, as in they need a doctor because their chest hurts.

Of course it's also possible for someone who is deeply religious and believes sex is only for marriage.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Isn't it (age x fullbeard length) x Bacon = power?
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    The point is, I've had to deal with some things that hit naivety a bit stronger, than being name-called at school by some kids or getting rejected. If you think I am naive and you are realistic, then you probably wouldn't even survive in some places.

Your paranoia about "fake girls", "weak generation" and other nonsense is just that, paranoia. You have no grasp with reality, you just made it up to justify your misery.
    I don't know. You always come off as "Why can't we all be friends lalalaala" and "all cultures are equal " and that sort of thing.

And I wouldn't worry about survival. I have no intentions of frequent travel. There really isn't a country outside the US I would care to visit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Oh it's entirely possible. Imagine if you will a male who is utterly oblivious to innuendo of any sort. If explicit words are not said or explicit actions aren't taken, they won't see that a woman is interested in them.

Yeah have that problem. I had a girl in college have me over at her place once. She cooked me dinner, gave me wine, and we watched some TV show on netflix.

I thought she was just being nice. Didn't want to make any move because I didn't want to be seen as creepy or something.

At least if you wait til marriage to have sex then you won't end up with STDs unlike many of your peers. There's that.

7+ Year Old Account
    There was an episode of Seinfeld in which George gives up.. Badgering the witness, if you will. Suddenly he becomes smarter (and insufferable).

I think this George Castanza effect is real. I've gone without for periods of my life and during that time I function with more mental clarity and insightfulness.

I think making fun of these folks for their choice of sexual practice or lack thereof is definitely the best way to adress thier problem, what about all you folks? I'm sure we can CURE them of this mental illness....right?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

@the op:

way more interessting, as the be-virgin-improves-magic thing, is the question why you even think about that and ask here in the forum. what are you really searching for ? what you need to defend ? what do you try to convince yourself of ? what do you try to get ? what is it you really wanna say or ask ?

if you are really interessted in improving your mind, open doors, etc. ... you will at first realize that the way to the "outer world" goes through your "inner world". its you, you have to be interessted in. its you, what should be the target for things you ask about. its you, that have to do things. its all about you. no one else.

that leads to a conclusion: an experienced shaman, really interessted in changing things, have no longer a reason to post/ask for thoughts on this forum. i assure you. but someone who is searching for something (whatever this will be) does.

so, if you really want to improve your ability to "transcendent things", you should start to ask yourself WHY have you written that post ? i assure you, it will help you much more than dont having sex until you are 30.

@Topic: there are mentalists out there, who are able to get "stronger" in what they do, via abstinence. also there are mentalists out there, who reaching transcendence via kamasutra etc. others via hardest, absurdest sex practices, you maybe never understand. for all of them, it works. so, say good bye to that one and only magic special behaviour (in your example abstinence) that transform you into that outer-space crazy chicken. if you are searching there, you will never move forward. not. a. single. yard.

if you learn who you are, how you are working, how human beings and their minds are able to working and how the universe works, then you start moving forward. self reflection (questions) is key. open mind (information) is key. YOU are the key.

so, my advice is: if you really want reaching a transcendental state, dont start by no-fucking. start by asking yourself, WHY you have posted this, and move on from there with all following questions. you will be suprised what happens.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2016-08-21 at 11:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I observe what goes on with my friends as well. And if I get friend zoned I try to cut them out of my life.

There is no greater insult than somebody who friend zones. it just means they are too afraid to say "I fcken hate you please die" so instead they pull the "let's be friends so I feel like I took the moral highground, haha xD now please care about my life and my perfect dudebro boyfriend while I don't give a shit about your meaningless life."
    "friend zone" does not exist, if you think that havin a girl for only a friend means they hate you, you probably have a problem
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

No powers would be worth abstaining from sex.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    No powers would be worth abstaining from sex.
    What about the power of having sex whenever, and with whomever you want to?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    "friend zone" does not exist, if you think that havin a girl for only a friend means they hate you, you probably have a problem
    They do. They just don't want you to know how worthless they think you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    They do. They just don't want you to know how worthless they think you are.
    indeed nothin todo with you obviously
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    indeed nothin todo with you obviously
    I try to not give reasons for people to dislike me in person. I try to be cautious with how I deal with people.

Women just suck. Not all, but most.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    What about the power of having sex whenever, and with whomever you want to?
    Thats like wishing for more wishes. It just doesnt work that way.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    I try to not give reasons for people to dislike me in person. I try to be cautious with how I deal with people.

Your responses to this thread show you go into every interaction believing everyone else is terrible. And well, there's a common denominator in your interactions.

The vast majority of women are fine, just like men.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Thats like wishing for more wishes. It just doesnt work that way.
    I mean, you could use the power once.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Your responses to this thread show you go into every interaction believing everyone else is terrible. And well, there's a common denominator in your interactions.

The vast majority of women are fine, just like men.
    Hey have low expectations for everyone and everything and be surprised when it isn't.

What's wrong with that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know. You always come off as "Why can't we all be friends lalalaala" and "all cultures are equal " and that sort of thing.
    That comes off like that because I am a compassionate person caring about well being of others. Something that is hard to understand for those lacking this quality. People who say things like, "girls are fake", really are unable to have positive interaction with people, because you don't see them as people, you see them as templates.

Your comments give very good reasons for people to dislike you. So, no, it is not women, it is you.

Hey have low expectations for everyone and everything and be surprised when it isn't.

What's wrong with that?
    Ever heard of "self-fulfilling prophecy"? If you treat everyone as a bad person, then why would anyone treat you otherwise?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post

Your comments give very good reasons for people to dislike you. So, no, it is not women, it is you.
    I am much more reserved in person though. Online is just a place where you can get out every negative feeling and thoughts. A place to dump trash to speak. These people don't see what I post here and other similar places.