Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    That seems reasonable...

I haven't had a losing streak that bad but when I'm having a lousy run, and toxic folk are bumming me out, stepping away from the game for a bit tends to help. You shouldn't let them totally ruin your experience (for good) if you enjoy the game otherwise.
    I've had a love/hate thing with this game for awhile now. Today pushed me over the edge. There are more asspulls in this game in a day than all other FPS combined in a generation thanks to the network code design and hitboxes. That is bad enough, but with players actively screwing you left and right via various means, it makes the game feel like a job or punishment rather than what it's supposed to be. If certain projectile boxes become houses again in the next patch I don't think I'd have a desk or computer equipment not broken into tiny pieces.

Sorry, can't handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Competitive isn't playable so I don't get why you care so much.
    At least competitive doesn't allow all D.Va or similar bullshit comps these days.
    Last edited by Incredibale; 2016-08-21 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    I've had a love/hate thing with this game for awhile now. Today pushed me over the edge. There are more asspulls in this game in a day than all other FPS combined in a generation thanks to the network code design and hitboxes. That is bad enough, but with players actively screwing you left and right via various means, it makes the game feel like a job or punishment rather than what it's supposed to be. If certain projectile boxes become houses again in the next patch I don't think I'd have a desk or computer equipment not broken into tiny pieces.

Sorry, can't handle it.

At least competitive doesn't allow all D.Va or similar bullshit comps these days.
    I've only ran into all DVA once and it wasn't that impressive.

If you're getting this fussed about quick play I don't think you should bother with online gaming.

Losing every other game due to idiots picking hanzo or mei and obviously they all suck at them. It's so infuriating. They also refuse to switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakuski View Post
    Losing every other game due to idiots picking hanzo or mei and obviously they all suck at them. It's so infuriating. They also refuse to switch.
    Why should they switch when competitive isn't live?

I'm practicing Hanzo because he'll be good in the next patch, but I also want to get summer boxes, so I basically just instalock him every game on live servers.

I literally couldn't care less what people think.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I've only ran into all DVA once and it wasn't that impressive.

If you're getting this fussed about quick play I don't think you should bother with online gaming.
    Try beating all D.Va when your team is full of retards who won't switch to Zarya.

Your tut-tutting means nothing to me, I've played TF2 since beta and it was nothing like this. I think I'll go back to that game since it wasn't designed to drive people up a fucking wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Protip: don't get a group of six friends to play unless you intend to play super serious. Because the game puts you up against other premades, and they're more likely to be an actual premade.

We got destroyed, and the only game we won, we shouldn't have. Can't really explain it, but they were on the payload, we died, they lost.

I guess since you don't get more XP per person, there's no reason to play with that many people unless you're on voice chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Protip: don't get a group of six friends to play unless you intend to play super serious. Because the game puts you up against other premades, and they're more likely to be an actual premade.

We got destroyed, and the only game we won, we shouldn't have. Can't really explain it, but they were on the payload, we died, they lost.

I guess since you don't get more XP per person, there's no reason to play with that many people unless you're on voice chat.
    I play with a 6 man premade quite often and just dick around. We win around half our games, even when we do stupid shit like pick all Torbjörn on attack. Sometimes we get destroyed no matter how well we play, sometimes we steamroll others no matter how badly we play.

the MMR for a 6 man is completely irrelevant, and it'll just throw you in against another random 6 man from what I've seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I had two moments tonight that made me laugh out loud.

First one, on a ledge in Route 66. Reinhart below me. I throw my mine, detonate it, and it just so happens to knock him STRAIGHT AT ME. Holy shit, run run run. Mercy chases behind to get me healed. I end up living, but the whole time all I could think was "Mercy should have just left me to die, all my fault".

Second, still Junkrat. D.va throws her ult towards me as I'm unloading grenades. I die, but before she could get back in her mech, one of my grenades kills her. Even worse, later in the same match, their Mercy revives her, and my mine kills her as she's getting back in again.

Ok, after he crap of competitive which placed me in s*** tiers and had literally zero chance to climb back up, quick matches have become enjoyable as they were before the implementation of competitive.

I'm having lots of fun. Also got reported as bot with s76 but oh well, there's always that guy running around XD

EDIT: i actually increased my wlr from 56.5 to 57 in quick play and i queue mostly solo/two people.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was killing a road hog as Lucio and he decided to say FUCK IT! and jumped off the map.... and hooked me down with him. ~_~

10+ Year Old Account
    Not in work this week, so taking the opportunity to get some last minute summer boxes. Seen about 3 hackers already today, like, as bad as the Korean video snapping everywhere type. People are literally just laughing at the audacity by now in chat. Talking to a couple of friends as well, they're seeing it too, apparently because people aren't expecting a new wave any time soon and they've figured out which others have been getting away with so just full on taking the piss while they can.

I really hope Blizz can properly get a grip on it because it's just really not fun.

Shoot! I need to get in there and get a few more boxes. I've gotten everything I wanted, and some I didn't, but I just would like to have that Symettra emote. Waiting a year won't kill me, but It'd be nice to get it now.

I'm also still having a blast playing with my friends and streaming to my Facebook where I've converted a few people into trying the game! Whoo-hoo! More friends to fail-to-heal-and-let-die!
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakpower View Post
    Shoot! I need to get in there and get a few more boxes. I've gotten everything I wanted, and some I didn't, but I just would like to have that Symettra emote. Waiting a year won't kill me, but It'd be nice to get it now.

I'm also still having a blast playing with my friends and streaming to my Facebook where I've converted a few people into trying the game! Whoo-hoo! More friends to fail-to-heal-and-let-die!
    Heros never die!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Heros never die!!!
    and then rez and let die again! It's fun, I swear!
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakpower View Post
    and then rez and let die again! It's fun, I swear!
    But heros NEVER die!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Not in work this week, so taking the opportunity to get some last minute summer boxes. Seen about 3 hackers already today, like, as bad as the Korean video snapping everywhere type. People are literally just laughing at the audacity by now in chat. Talking to a couple of friends as well, they're seeing it too, apparently because people aren't expecting a new wave any time soon and they've figured out which others have been getting away with so just full on taking the piss while they can.

I really hope Blizz can properly get a grip on it because it's just really not fun.
    I've seen a few I was suspicious of. A Mei on the opposing team recently was just getting head shots too often when you'd pop out from behind a wall, and they didn't have a Hanzo or Widow to see through walls either.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

7+ Year Old Account
    i started working on my widow skills again, (i wanted to get better with genji so i stopped playing with her and literally unlearnt it.) is pretty nice so far.
    also, eichenwalde is on the ptr, and it is such a good map for da french butt, its easier to get hook-jump trickshots because of how high you can get up, and jump over buildings etc.

Formerly known as Arafal

Weren't they supposed to reveal the new hero at gamescon?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So...getting back to playing QM is the most fun I've had since pre season play started. Which is odd, because I remember thinking that seasons would save the game for me. I missed shorter matches, feeling like a win is a win, and generally just being allowed to have more fun while also winning more. Fuck seasonal. It's utter shite. I hope all the changes away from numerical ranks makes me enjoy it even half as much as this stretch of QM.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    How to make me sad

Use that thing that makes me not be able to move

Have a Reignhart then charge into me and pin me into a wall

;-; Lucio was sad