Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I see a list of subjective whines, where's the list of actual problems?
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    1. more antisocial than ever with the addition of the solo Suramar questing feature which should be RIPPED from the game.
    2. more antisocial than ever with the addition of the solo Suramar questing feature which should be RIPPED from the game.
    3. more antisocial than ever with the addition of the solo Suramar questing feature which should be RIPPED from the game.
    4. more antisocial than ever with the addition of the solo Suramar questing feature which should be RIPPED from the game.
    5. more antisocial than ever with the addition of the solo Suramar questing feature which should be RIPPED from the game.
    U wot m8...

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    U wot m8...
    Suramar is a STUPID idea. The LAST thing WoW needs is a massive brand new antisocial system. And that is what Suramar's questline is. WoW that is STUPID.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

So many of the stuff you listed are either wrong, or not a problem whatsoever...

sigh.

Deleted
    It switches between closest targets, so if you are standing behind an ally raid, don't be surprised that it's targeting them. If you really want to see broken tab targeting, try ffxiv.

All i see here is bla blabla blabla blablablabla and ;_( waaaaaaah i cant kill twinks anymore and me mighty pvpah player.You mister must have a very interesting life .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Suramar is a STUPID idea. The LAST thing WoW needs is a massive brand new antisocial system. And that is what Suramar's questline is. WoW that is STUPID.
    what are you talking about?? you have an extra mini city in suramar with tons of players... yes?? Are you talking about that scenario you need to do every 2 days ?? Ore maybe that atunment thing??What??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    1. People complaining about upcoming content before its released
    2. People complaining about brand new or adapted features designed to accompany said upcoming content before its released
    1. it's already released dumbo, a ton of changes are already live
    2. even the content that isn't live yet was seen in the beta - we KNOW about it

so shut up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    Sounds like a trump campaign. Give merica choice again. Please no.
    Yeah fuck choice. Wanting choice in a game is literally like voting for Trump and makes us all Nazis.

I resubbed for Legion recently, and while I like some of the things I'm seeing, I'm not blind to the problems that obviously exist.

Blizzard has really once again shown how disconnected they are with the game.

I wouldn't be surprised if even the devs don't play WoW anymore at this point.

I see no issues in your list ...

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Whats the bug with tab targetting didn't notice something in particular.
    If you're fighting multiple mobs, you can have ten of them beating on you in Westfall, and when you try to tab target one of them, the game will target a mob in Skyrim.

I wish I were joking.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

You are so wrong it's funny.

Removal of advanced UI features (choice removed)
    - A bit annoying of a change but solved with advanced interface options.
    Nameplates buggy (choice removed)
    - Again advanced interface options or use another addon until nameplates are fixed.
    Camera distance (choice removed, see raid bosses from near their feet)
    - Justified change and is not a big deal if Blizzard doesn't make any large bosses.
    Action camera (choice removed, makes people sick)
    - Temporary removed, they said it'll return.
    Class pruning (choice removed, classes and specs gutted)
    - Pruning wasn't that bad, the "reworks" are the problem ( new ret, survival ect.)
    Class balance (pretty much the usual joke)
    - Classes are fairly balanced right now based on their niche. PvP is easily balanced with new stat system.
    Phasing (everywhere including capital cities)
    - Oh no low pop servers can see full cities again what a shame, really wish this game wasn't an MMO -.-
    CRZ (choice removed regarding realms, literally dozens of realms smashed together, rare mobs even more difficult to find)
    - Rare mobs are easier to camp now with lowered spawn rates, everyone and their mom is getting TLPD
    CRZ (choice removed, no longer allows realm hopping)
    - It was abusable.
    Old models removed for some races (choice removed)
    - New animations or old models....
    New models unfinished (clipping and other stuff never fixed)
    - This isn't a serious issue but I agree it's a problem.
    Annoying new racial sounds (choice removed)
    - Turn them off.
    Annoying new animations (choice removed)
    - LoL wut.
    Hunter pet issues (starting fights at 66% health - possibly caused by use of flying mounts, mitigation broken)
    - Blizzard said that they are working on fixing the pet issues.
    Addon nerfs (choice removed)
    - potentially abusable addons are being broken in exchange for making raiding harder, we'll manage.
    Pointless reworking of dungeon and raid difficulties
    - They didn't rework anything, only added Mythic +.
    Reworking old raids as dungeons and making them mythic only (choice removed)
    - Popular with fans, same location new bosses, more content who cares. Mythic only because again it's an MMO sorry you need friend to grind raid gear.
    Tab targeting broken
    - This is a problem but the new tab keybindings they added make up for it IMO.
    Flight (choice removed, on hold until ?)
    - Flight is coming.
    Removal of glyph options (choice removed)
    - Annoying yes, but majority of popular glyphs are still in the game or got baked into spells / artifact.
    Artifact weapons (no lasting value versus build trees or glyphs)
    - Blizzard said they are adding more talents to the artifact, I think 2-3 months of progressing an artifact is more "value" than swapping around talent trees.

TLDR, I disagree on 98% of these "problems", and can honestly say playing the beta has given me new hope for WoW's future and boy does it look bright.

See you in Legion mate.

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    Right, I can make up numbers too. I believe a billion people will be playing legion.
    Uhm that's actually a true number. How many people played during WotLK? 12 million. How many during Cata? 12 million with drops to 7 million. How many during MoP? 10 million with drops to 7 million. How many during WoD? 10 million, dropping to 7 and eventually to FIVE million. (probably less by now considering Blizzard stopped releasing sub numbers, for a reason no doubt)

Phasing as part of this expansion is a huge turnoff for me. I'd rather Blizzard would simply merge realms and keep healthy communities without cross-realm anything. Cross-realm dungeons-raids-zones only remove from the overall enjoyment of WoW.

Other than that, the list seems to be more bugs. If Blizzard keeps most of them live, that would be a huge disconnect to their paying players.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Uhm that's actually a true number. How many people played during WotLK? 12 million. How many during Cata? 12 million with drops to 7 million. How many during MoP? 10 million with drops to 7 million. How many during WoD? 10 million, dropping to 7 and eventually to FIVE million. (probably less by now considering Blizzard stopped releasing sub numbers, for a reason no doubt)
    It's a shame if people think that the number is dropping purely because of the game itself. There is a lot more to factor in than just "these 7 million people left, it must have been because I don't like the game anymore". Blizzard stopped releasing sub numbers because they don't really matter anymore. They are making plenty of money while sub numbers are "only" 5 million. (I don't know about anyone else, but 5 million still seems like a lot for a MMO)

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

And how many people played the game overall? Over 100 million. People come and go for different reasons, and they always had. But you seem to think that it was all because of "change", which is bs. Even 3 millions of subscribers would be impressive, as this is 12 years old game that belongs to not so popular genre (MMORPGs) and is subscription based (rare thing nowadays).

No you speaking for those 5 million subscribers is the fake number. Man you're slow!

Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    1. it's already released dumbo, a ton of changes are already live
    2. even the content that isn't live yet was seen in the beta - we KNOW about it

so shut up

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah fuck choice. Wanting choice in a game is literally like voting for Trump and makes us all Nazis.

I resubbed for Legion recently, and while I like some of the things I'm seeing, I'm not blind to the problems that obviously exist.

Blizzard has really once again shown how disconnected they are with the game.

I wouldn't be surprised if even the devs don't play WoW anymore at this point.
    The failure to see the fallacy in trump's campaigning and my relating it to op's attempt at just making a whine post is why this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over your head. It's okay bill gates was a drop out but he didn't drop out until he was in college.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have plenty of threads discussing the many changes to Legion in our Legion forum.