Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Just so we're clear here, because I know insisting you're being misrepresented is your favorite defense, you're resting your claim that he's implying a violation based on the preface of "although"?.
    No. My claim isn't resting on that. I believed I had a little more to say on the matter. Honestly Wells, how often are you going to try the same old pathetic ploys? You waste so much time trying to bait people into replying to your obscene simplifications of their positions.

I showed you how the first part of Comey's sentence works easily well with either follow up. That's all. Like I said, it's simple reading comprehension.

Tax cuts for everyone
    lol! not for the poor obviously.

I know he managed to get LA into the news cycle more by going there and then attacking Obama for not doing so.

Maybe that's the helpful efforts you're referring to?
    That and his 70k lbs of supplies and 100k donation and oh yeah just his presence has helped some folks state of mind as someone as important as him coming down shows he cares. Even the Governor thanked him..or do you still claim Edwards just playing "nice".
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    No. My claim isn't resting on that. I believed I had a little more to say on the matter. Honestly Wells, how often are you going to try the same old pathetic ploys? You waste so much time trying to bait people into replying to your obscene simplifications of their positions.

I showed you how the first part of Comey's sentence works easily well with either follow up. That's all. Like I said, it's simple reading comprehension.
    I simplify because people try to hide shitty reasoning in verbosity. You're constructing sentence diagrams and hypotheticals to claim he's implying something that isn't in the quote at all. If someone presented this argument to you on a subject you weren't inclined to agree on you'd never take it seriously and you know it.

Fuck, we know you wouldn't, because just the other day you argued that the GOP wasn't implying a support for conversion therapy despite Tony Perkins being the one who put forward the language, because it didn't explicitly say so.

When this tangent started you made claims about blinding partisanship. You were correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    That and his 70k lbs of supplies and 100k donation
    This required a campaign stop?

oh yeah just his presence has helped some folks state of mind as someone as important as him coming down shows he cares. Even the Governor thanked him..or do you still claim Edwards just playing "nice".
    "it was helpful because it felt helpful".

I simplify because people try to hide shitty reasoning in verbosity. You're constructing sentence diagrams and hypotheticals to claim he's implying something that isn't in the quote at all. If someone presented this argument to you on a subject you weren't inclined to agree on you'd never take it seriously and you know it.

Fuck, we know you wouldn't, because just the other day you argued that the GOP wasn't implying a support for conversion therapy despite Tony Perkins being the one who put forward the language, because it didn't explicitly say so.

When this tangent started you made claims about blinding partisanship. You were correct.

- - - Updated - - -

This required a campaign stop?

"it was helpful because it felt helpful".
    Oh i see you wish he had not helped folks in need. k
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    lol! not for the poor obviously.
    I guess that's true as far as it goes. It's not really possible to cut income taxes for people that don't pay income taxes though.

Adjusting payroll taxes isn't really on the board at the moment for irritating but obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Oh i see you wish he had not helped folks in need. k
    If he wanted to donate money or food then fine, great. But he didn't stop there. It was clearly a press junket dressed up as aid, and we know this because he spent a significant amount of time there attacking his political opponents for not doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Trump announced that he will release a plan that will legalize millions of illegal immigrants. That is the ultimate fli-flop
    this glorious flip-flop will be a nuke on his base, trying to get the latino vote..
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

If he wanted to donate money or food then fine, great. But he didn't stop there. It was clearly a press junket dressed up as aid, and we know this because he spent a significant amount of time there attacking his political opponents for not doing the same.
    Thank you, had you said you wish he had not used it as a stunt to attack his opposition, i would have agreed it was low, but trump is an asshole and petty, so its not surprising. But he is Americas Asshole, i don't think his attack negates his actions in the slightest, actions which have helped, not harmed, those in LA.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

You're arguing that his campaign junket was useful because it felt useful.
    Actually I am going by a news report I read which they interviewed several of those he did visit and talked to. You are the one going by feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I guess that's true as far as it goes. It's not really possible to cut income taxes for people that don't pay income taxes though.

Adjusting payroll taxes isn't really on the board at the moment for irritating but obvious reasons.
    It will help the middle class have more money to spend. They need it.

The latest polls has Trump leading Clinton.

And it isn't even fall yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    this glorious flip-flop will be a nuke on his base, trying to get the latino vote..
    Na. His base was not supporting him because he talked about deporting millions who are already here. I knew from last year when he was talking about it, it was not something realistically possible. Deporting 11 + million people. This is a good decision on his part. And I for one welcome it as a good change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post

Huh? Which poll?...lol

I'm well aware of how income taxes work, I should clarify and say middle/working class.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post

Yeah, you keep believing that LA Times / Daybreak panel poll. It's been discussed to death.
    See you in November!
    /pat /pat
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I'm well aware of how income taxes work, I should clarify and say middle/working class.
    I guess I'm not sure what your point is then. Trump does propose cutting taxes for people that pay income taxes. I don't particularly think this is a good idea, but it's not some crazy anti-poor notion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I'm not sure what your point is then. Trump does propose cutting taxes for people that pay income taxes. I don't particularly think this is a good idea, but it's not some crazy anti-poor notion.
    His tax plans would cut taxes for everyone who pays any. Myself for example, would give me a min of 1500 more a year to spend back into the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Na. His base was not supporting him because he talked about deporting millions who are already here. I knew from last year when he was talking about it, it was not something realistically possible. Deporting 11 + million people. This is a good decision on his part. And I for one welcome it as a good change.

- - - Updated - - -

Huh? Which poll?...lol
    I was kinda hoping he would deport our underpaid illegal labor force that supplies the US with an abundance of food to the point where "pretty" food is worth 500% more then a perfectly good yet misshaped product. But i suppose we can be nice and just let them stay..and work them to the bone...and still get fat off their labor.

the point is he isn't cutting taxes for everyone, I never said it was anti-poor or whatever. the tax plan itself sure takes a shit on them but that wasn't the initial point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    But Batman, with all due respect, they are not flimsy ones for me. You disagree with that. That is fine. I respect your decision to not agree with it and you have made it clear and with good thoughts why. I appreciate it.
    It's not disagreement so much as Trump and various people on his board have reneged on those positions that you're voting for him on. They say that the time to be very far right was in the primary to win those votes, and now they're going with amnesty for undocumented migrants cause that's what will win them votes in the general.

With respect in asking this, how can you find Hillary twisted when Trump is the one that lies/exaggerates constantly and talks out of both sides of his mouth, goign directly against the issues you say you value?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Is it all over if Hillary gets Florida and Ohio?