Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yashakuru View Post
    Maraad was already dead in our timeline anyway and Taylor was really unimportant character
    Maarad from WoD was from our timeline... not the AU...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Now for Exodar, no matter what class you are at the end of the artifact questline everyone ends up in a final scenario where Velen's son who is an Eredar attacks Exodar, while you are fighting Velen's son, Velen turns against you and you fight both of them, when Velen's son dies Velen gives you the light's heart and you get it to Khadgar, then Velen says that he is no longer a Prophet and he orders the draenei to prepare the Exodar and launch it to Argus to get revenge against Sargeras for turning his son into a demon.
    That has nothing to with Artifact chain, its a separate chain that unlocks at 101.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Maybe Allaince should cry about BIGGER losses. like losing allegience of the Blood Elves because they tried to murder them all not once but twice.
    Well whose fault is that, eh? I'd play a blood elf regardless. Not my fault Garithos is a poop face and then whatever happened in the starting zones of the Blood Elf place happened.

because they are lore retards
    I know nothing about Maraad. I figured there was no was somebody would do that... Just get on the internet and tell lies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greeeed View Post
    Just because he become raid boss it didn't automatically erase everything he done before.
    (Including horde players helping with Theramore)
    Yes, we won that fight, that was the best thing we (Horde) had in MoP

To see the different, just watch Horde and Alliance 5.3 patch quest (which they remove).
    And compare which is better ( Horde version a lot better)
    The invasion in Pandaria? i played both version, and there wasn't a big difference.

Not to mention that Horde don't need to read novel to know what is going own withe their leaders unlike alliance players.
    You know that's false, i mean... we got the Voljin storyline and progress in a book, that not many people read to get him as Warchief.

Just look at Cata twilight introduction quest,
    Horde get epic phase shift quest with big fleet,
    Well the idea of "epic" is questionable, i saw him as an idiotic asshole that got a whole fleet almost destroyed because of his stupidity (i was hopping he died before falling) /sight

Alliance get drunk dwarf talking.
    Did not play the Alliance version so can't say much

Anyway, that change in newer expansion where we can just play the game to know what hell is going on.
    (Horde taste our pain in WoD when they need to play as alliance to see Yerl character development)
    Why a pain?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Tell you what. When we get to RAID stormwind and kill your king, we'll be even then.
    you didnt read the anduin comic it seems.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Vichan View Post
    pretty sure khadgar was always neutral though
    I lold

/10 chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Maraad was already dead in our timeline anyway and Taylor was really unimportant character
    Not really.
    After triumphing against evil in the Northrend campaign, Maraad began instructing the other races of the Alliance in the ways of the Light. His time facing the countless dangers of Azeroth left him prone to action above meditation, choosing to attack while others delayed.[4] Maraad played a significant role in the campaign on alternate Draenor against the Iron Horde, seeking redemption for his past failures by preventing the atrocities of his tragic past from happening again.[5] He was eventually killed by Blackhand during the first Battle for Shattrath while protecting Yrel with the last of his power.

from wowpedia
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

I really don't understand the need for faction loses to be a 1:1 ratio...

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    bolvar is about around as nazgrim ,taylor being dead on draenor is meaningless as its unlily we will ever go back, khadgar might as well be dead hes no longer an alliance character just cause hes human doesn't make him alliance.
    putting the safety of the world over petty faction fighting is too selfish for khagdar according to you alliance buffs it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Maybe Allaince should cry about BIGGER losses. like losing allegience of the Blood Elves because they tried to murder them all not once but twice.
    Well whose fault is that, eh? I'd play a blood elf regardless. Not my fault Garithos is a poop face and then whatever happened in the starting zones of the Blood Elf place happened.

because they are lore retards
    I know nothing about Maraad. I figured there was no was somebody would do that... Just get on the internet and tell lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post

Blood elf starting zones?

you may aswell just leave the lore topics alone before you dig deeper.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    putting the safety of the world over petty faction fighting is too selfish for khagdar according to you alliance buffs it seems.
    I like how they state Tirion is neutral despite the fact he went neutral in a book that predates WoW because the Alliance destroyed his life.

wow. so next expansion is argus?

bolvar is about around as nazgrim ,taylor being dead on draenor is meaningless as its unlily we will ever go back, khadgar might as well be dead hes no longer an alliance character just cause hes human doesn't make him alliance.
    Bolvar is around more than saurfang though who becomes a shitty deathknight while bolvar gets to become the next lich king. nobody complained alliance favoritism about that tho.
    Taylor being dead is the equality for nazgrim and even though i hate that blizzard has to try to kill 1:1 its because of people like you they do it who cry if horde doesnt lose something but alliance do and vice versa.
    khadgar no longer alliance cause hes neutral? Sounds like thrall in cataclysm when he did nothing for the horde but everyone kept saying Horde favoritism why are we helping the horde leader do things? Never mind BC was also led by khadgar, Lich king was led by tirion and morgraine. Even now he stands in horde areas more often but thrall doesnt do shit for the horde he doesnt give a damn about faction war anymore and he might as well be dead because he no longer has doomhammer or shamanism. Meanwhile back in the strongest city on azeroth, its leader the strongest mage on azeroth... khadgar -- might as well be dead because he is neutral and has nothing to do with the alliance except for all his lore pre-BC.
    Last edited by Koreche; 2016-08-22 at 01:59 AM.

Unless Blizzard intends to sync the class hall stories with the rest of the world, I doubt Saurfang's really gone. Then again, could be something they intend to do in 7.1 but I imagine many who don't have every class at max level and thus can't see the class hall stories for themselves will be confused why someone disappeared or someone else returned with no fanfare.

Another case of where the story diverges and may not sync up later: in the mage story, Aethas Sunreaver returns to Dalaran and replaces Kalec on the Council of Six. Yet for every other class, they see Kalec instead.

Thrall losing Doomhammer's another one. Non-shamans don't see what happened and he doesn't have it in Dalaran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    To be fair, Taylor only died due to Nazgrim being killed off. Counterparts N all..
    they do tit for tat for deaths for main people, but when theramore gets destroyed theres no tit for tat.

Double standard to the max, and no, raiding orgrimmar and having 0 repercussions from it is not tit for tat.

Horde should have more deaths. Vol'jin was literally thrown into being warchief so they could kill him off and make sylvannas warchief.

All vol'jin ever did was say "you are commander". He might have been warchief, but he was significantly less important than varian ever was.

Eh what's the point in this thread, Saurfang doesn't die in the warrior scenario and Velen is pissed but certainly doesn't turn against us.

Either way Saurfang can't be dead as I can't think of any other character who would work for the arms warrior hidden artifact appearance quest. The fact that it's basically an updated Arcanite Reaper means it'd be a crime to not involve Saurfang.

The quest name is Secret Of The Axes.

10+ Year Old Account
    good its time the horde lose some people the alliance lost maarad and taylor in wod and the horde lost nothing.
    we lost nazgrim you fucking loony

- - - Updated - - -

I warned about spoilers. So i am not really sure what Blizzard is doing but as you see now that Vol'Jin died they replaced him with Saurfang in Orgrimmar..... well however it looks like Saurfang dies aswell while fighting a lot of demons with you (the player) in the Warrior Order Hall campaign and before his death he tells you ''i wish i could kill a few more demons with you etc''. The only thing that comes to my mind now is that they'll bring Thrall in Orgrimmar throne again, otherwise i can't think of anything else.

Now for Exodar, no matter what class you are at the end of the artifact questline everyone ends up in a final scenario where Velen's son who is an Eredar attacks Exodar, while you are fighting Velen's son, Velen turns against you and you fight both of them, when Velen's son dies Velen gives you the light's heart and you get it to Khadgar, then Velen says that he is no longer a Prophet and he orders the draenei to prepare the Exodar and launch it to Argus to get revenge against Sargeras for turning his son into a demon.

This is all, although the second event i understand it but the first not really because Saurfang's death was really random and hidden only for Warrior class...
    pretty sure you're mistaken, saurfang accompanies you on the quest to discover your class hall, but i dont think he dies. i think he just gets shot down and returns to orgrimmar...

but the return to argus is going to be incredible, can't wait for it
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Blood elf starting zones?

you may aswell just leave the lore topics alone before you dig deeper.
    Yes, the part where they were going to join the alliance but realized they were actually betrayed by the Alliance with night elven spies set up around them while Sylvanas tried to help them in the Ghostlands which caused them to join the horde instead.

The Elements no longer listen to Thrall, and he passes the Doomhammer to Shaman players. He is going to find purpose for himself, so I doubt the is going to Orgrimmar to lead the Orcs. I would love to see Thrall meditate with some Monks and learn their ways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KayOfGames View Post
    The Elements no longer listen to Thrall, and he passes the Doomhammer to Shaman players. He is going to find purpose for himself, so I doubt the is going to Orgrimmar to lead the Orcs. I would love to see Thrall meditate with some Monks and learn their ways.
    Well he have son...Actually i`m not really sure
    But soon or later that child from Cataclysm end will show up and can be a daughter who will fell in love with young Audin who knows...
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-08-22 at 04:02 AM.