Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I may retire one day in Russia if they keep this up.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I've noticed that, any topic that mentions women in a non-whiny way and inevitably it'll become "well, what about muh-muh-men!?"
    I think, to a certain extent at least, that it's because protecting men is often times overlooked as unimportant or not needed. It's a bit of a counter to what has been going on for a long time, being that people couldn't care less about the matter.
    That said, people tend to go overboard with it. This thread is a great example.
    I would almost guarantee, though, most threads talking issues that affect men, being the draft or lack of representation in child custody cases, would be met with the same kind of people (though on the other side of the scale) popping their heads up to complain about how women are under-represented in the front lines or how its brought on our self. While many rational discussions do happen between the two sides, you're on an anonymous website where people can be stupid with very little consequence, and most people are going to take advantage of that fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh boy, you gone and done it...angry MRAs incoming in 3...2...1..
    Funny thing is I wouldn't necessarily call myself anti-MRA. I appreciate a lot of what they stand, or at least stood, for. My only issue is this same kind of radicalizing I see in the feminist and BLM movements in which people feel the need to act the victim in every single situation.
    Not everyone is out to get you, and not everything is stacked against you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I may retire one day in Russia if they keep this up.
    Yeah, I hear the way they treat the Jews and homosexuals, as well as social protestors wanting any form of equality, is great.

Oh boy, you gone and done it...angry MRAs incoming in 3...2...1..
    I think everyone sane will agree that FGM is a way bigger deal than male circumcision. I am just in the camp of people that does not think that parents have the right to make a medical decision to circumcise their child without any medical reason except just wanting to do it. If you want to get circumcised fine, I just don't believe you have the right to force it upon your child.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    Yeah, I hear the way they treat the Jews and homosexuals, as well as social protestors wanting any form of equality, is great.
    I'm not jewish or gay and I don't protest or march in ones. Sounds ok to me so far.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are they talking about circumcision?
    I mean I understand the push back against male circumcision, but it does have a decent amount of health benefits and merit for its action. Female circumcision is obviously the much bigger deal as it provides literally nothing. I'm surprised this isn't already a thing in Russia though.
    The "benefits" can be replicated without cutting the forskin, mostly just cleaning your dingus and wearing condoms.

I'm not jewish or gay and I don't protest or march in ones. Sounds ok to me so far.
    Just don't speak out against Putin, comrade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    The "benefits" can be replicated without cutting the forskin, mostly just cleaning your dingus and wearing condoms.
    But there is merit, and specifically considering the traditional aspect of it and the region people performing the act were in, it's an understandable thing.
    Sewing the wazoo up has nothing. It's only a method of 'preserving' virginity.

I like putin more than the iranian leader, whoever that is. I would prefer to have closer relations with russia than with any other of our past adversaries. The russians have lots of land (Land=freedom), the most beautiful women in the world and they are white like me. I long to be around white people. I was born and raised in the California bay area and there are hardly any white people here, well normal ones anyways.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-08-22 at 06:52 AM.

I like putin more than the iranian leader, whoever that is.
    Corruptly put into office by foreign powers dictator #569?

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

But there is merit, and specifically considering the traditional aspect of it and the region people performing the act were in, it's an understandable thing.
    Sewing the wazoo up has nothing. It's only a method of 'preserving' virginity.
    Were, as in past tense?

Nobody was arguing that CIricumscision didn't have medical benefits back in the day. That's outside of the scope of what we're talking about here.

White people are 3% of the worlds population, talk about an endangered species.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Were, as in past tense?

Nobody was arguing that CIricumscision had medical benefits back in the day. That's outside of the scope we're talking about here.
    But it's not. There is a reason for one, and to a milder extent there is still a reason.
    There is not for the other.
    It's apples to oranges. One is a mildly outdated medical procedure, and one is possibly life-threatening mutilation. You can't compare the two.

- - - Updated - - -

White people are 3% of the worlds population, talk about an endangered species.
    That can't be true. What does white entail? Does it include the slavs and italians?

Deleted
    Interesting. I didn't know I was a victim of mutilation that impairs my sexual ability and pleasure, and it was a the advice of a doctor, to boot!
    You'd be surprised, but women which receive a Female mutilation will say the very same words in interviews.

I don't know if it is some form of coping, or indoctrination.

Man, the amount of crap people read on the internet and confuse it for facts is astounding. Jews are treated just fine. It's illegal to show gay tendencies in public, it is not illegal to be gay; if it were then they probably wouldn't have so many gay clubs in Moscow when I visited there.

As far as I'm concerned, at least Russia isn't being driven into the gutter by leftists like the United States is; it's not a bad place to live seeing as how it's probably less likely to get culturally enriched by refugees.

That can't be true. What does white entail? Does it include the slavs and italians?
    Italians are iffy, they could be part black, slavs are mostly white yes.

I never got the idiots who claim Slavs and Mediterranean Europeans (Greeks, Italians, Spaniards, etc) aren't white.

10+ Year Old Account
    But it's not. There is a reason for one, and to a milder extent there is still a reason.
    There is not for the other.
    It's apples to oranges. One is a mildly outdated medical procedure, and one is possibly life-threatening mutilation. You can't compare the two.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm not discussing the pedantics of comparing both procedures; i'm discussing the medical benefits of one of the two procedures.

What reason, exactly? The moment I said that you can replicate the same benfits at a lower cost and not having to chop your dingus, you shifted to "well it was understandable in X time and place".

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    I don't know if it is some form of coping, or indoctrination.
    Are you implying I've been indoctrinated by a doctor?

XD

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Let's hope they do the same for male genital mutilation?
    If you are referring to circumcision you should be banned for your complete ignorance. These two things arent even close to similar. Castration is equivalent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero412 View Post
    Man, the amount of crap people read on the internet and confuse it for facts is astounding. Jews are treated just fine. It's illegal to show gay tendencies in public, it is not illegal to be gay; if it were then they probably wouldn't have so many gay clubs in Moscow when I visited there.

As far as I'm concerned, at least Russia isn't being driven into the gutter by leftists like the United States is; it's not a bad place to live seeing as how it's probably less likely to get culturally enriched by refugees.
    That's why bands like Pussy Riot being imprisoned, random reporters who disagree with the general population never being heard of again, and the generally growing amount of neo-nazis continue to happen. Moscow is Russia's tourist capital, it's going to be a walk in the park compared to the rest of it. I'm sorry that you don't like to accept how socially backwards Russia is.
    It's absolutely ridiculous to me, that the right or left can support Russian antics considering that no matter what side your on. The utter lack of freedom of speech and general individual freedom should anger you regardless of what political standing you are on. I'd consider myself more conservative than liberal, but it's ridiculous to support a country like that politically.
    Last edited by Thrive; 2016-08-22 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero412 View Post

yea, russia is great....America sucks compared to russia *rolls eyes*