Enha PvP, Can i even?

Hi fellas.
    I'm actually a Enha main since early wotlk and i enjoyed enha play style a lot. Because you need to keep buffs up, care for procs, and even after the legion purge, enha still have lots of buttons to do dps and i love it.

But the thing is, im plannig to do PvE and PvP. I watched some beta videos, looked for pvp talents but im kinda upset about enha pvp. Its like every other class have amazing burst but enha need long ramp up time (and im okay with it) plus, enha have only one single defensive ability. Do you guys even think enha will be a good spec for competitive 3v3 or even 2v2s?

Personally speaking: we're lacking too much that other classes have baseline or via talents.
    Our Mobility isn't that great (Feral Lunge having a huge CD, Spirit Walk is a decent sprint, Ghost Wolf cant be slowed below 100% - but you cant really deal damage in that case and not be slowed), our burst is decent (Doom Winds + Wolves add a ton of stuff; I guess Ascendance will also be baseline for PvP since it adds some damage on range because roots are bad mkay) and our survivability took a BIG hit (No wolf-heals, Healing Surge is good, Astral Shift is bad). Also the ramp up time gets shit on by being rooted in place or slowed into oblivion, since our only ability to slow comes from either a talent or frostbrand; Frostbrands initial cast doesn't work like Frost Shock and that makes it pretty much useless to use it on range - I truly hope they give it a range slow component. A permaslow in melee is fine, thats basically what warriors do too nowadays.

They're getting some good talents via PvP, but I dont think its enough really. I think in a 3v3 team you might be fine, depending on your partners. In 2v2 though, I'm not so sure.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Personally speaking: we're lacking too much that other classes have baseline or via talents.
    Our Mobility isn't that great (Feral Lunge having a huge CD, Spirit Walk is a decent sprint, Ghost Wolf cant be slowed below 100% - but you cant really deal damage in that case and not be slowed), our burst is decent (Doom Winds + Wolves add a ton of stuff; I guess Ascendance will also be baseline for PvP since it adds some damage on range because roots are bad mkay) and our survivability took a BIG hit (No wolf-heals, Healing Surge is good, Astral Shift is bad). Also the ramp up time gets shit on by being rooted in place or slowed into oblivion, since our only ability to slow comes from either a talent or frostbrand; Frostbrands initial cast doesn't work like Frost Shock and that makes it pretty much useless to use it on range - I truly hope they give it a range slow component. A permaslow in melee is fine, thats basically what warriors do too nowadays.

They're getting some good talents via PvP, but I dont think its enough really. I think in a 3v3 team you might be fine, depending on your partners. In 2v2 though, I'm not so sure.
    Are you taking lvl 110 pvp talents into account?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Are you taking lvl 110 pvp talents into account?
    Actually, yes. Most of them arent really that good.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

guess we are just going to be the under dog again tbh, i simply hate how ascendence requires stormbringer procs to not be shit

- - - Updated - - -

counterstrike totem in bgs is going to be fun though