Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Someone captured a post-game MVP screen. (keep in mind it might change before release and all that jazz.

Ah so very much like the Overwatch system then, really hope they can figure out a way to have it smartly impact your MMR changes.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Did i good read second page?

There was planned three heroes to announce, but that third one didin't make to Gamescom build? I AM EVEN MOAR HYPED!

Now just give me also 2 wins with Overwatch heroes and i am happy.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post

There was planned three heroes to announce, but that third one didin't make to Gamescom build? I AM EVEN MOAR HYPED!

Not third new hero, but an additional overhaul like the one Valla is getting.

Icy Veins interview: http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...avis-mcgeathy/

Machines of war event to give players a hero they do not already own out for free:
    We're always trying to find new ways to give people rewards; it's especially important for free-to-play players. In the next patch, you'll be getting a free hero, whether you're a new or current player. You'll essentially be able to choose between 3 heroes and if you have those 3, you'll be able to choose from another 3. If you own every hero, you'll get gold instead. We also have our weekly sales to try and make sure players can afford what they want, but we'll keep looking into other options.
    I am the lucid dream

Mount speed being nerfed to 130%, down from 140%: https://clips.twitch.tv/chu8/CrazyRuffHumbleLife

Deleted
    Which ceteris paribus is a buff for Brightwing, Dehaka, Falstad and kinda sorta Hammer. I smell BW and Falstad nerfs elsewhere.

Helps Rehgar and Lunara a little too.
    I am the lucid dream

Nova with the speed cloak talent won't ever need to mount anymore either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Nova with the speed cloak talent won't ever need to mount anymore either.
    Tough giving up Longshot though.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Icy Veins interview: http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...avis-mcgeathy/

Machines of war event to give players a hero they do not already own out for free:
    We're always trying to find new ways to give people rewards; it's especially important for free-to-play players. In the next patch, you'll be getting a free hero, whether you're a new or current player. You'll essentially be able to choose between 3 heroes and if you have those 3, you'll be able to choose from another 3. If you own every hero, you'll get gold instead. We also have our weekly sales to try and make sure players can afford what they want, but we'll keep looking into other options.
    Idk what i feel about it, i mean... I got most of heroes by farming gold and now i can have them for free? Really idk. I would rather have free skins but i know not gonna happend.

15+ Year Old Account
    Idk what i feel about it, i mean... I got most of heroes by farming gold and now i can have them for free? Really idk. I would rather have free skins but i know not gonna happend.
    Blue clarification was that there are 6 free heroes on offer. The initial three are said to be Anub, Tyrande and Thrall. If you own one more more of these, you are offered three more (heroes TBC). If you own all six, you get gold.

That is, if you own every hero except, for example, Auriel, you're not going to be given Auriel.

Orc Blademaster has already been teased in the main splash artwork and through some KR tweets and is expected to be the next one after the 2 announced heroes. FWIW, Varian was touted by the reliable 4chan leaker as a typical warrior with cleanse, but we now have Zarya who also has a cleanse. While this does not disprove that Varian is up next after Alarak/Zarya, I am more certain that he won't come before the blademaster.

There is also one other hero that has been reworked after the gamescom build, and that is either Butcher or Nazeebo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Blue clarification was that there are 6 free heroes on offer. The initial three are said to be Anub, Tyrande and Thrall. If you own one more more of these, you are offered three more (heroes TBC). If you own all six, you get gold.

That is, if you own every hero except, for example, Auriel, you're not going to be given Auriel.
    So if i good understand.

If i got Thrall, Anub and Tyrande, next three heroes i may get for free right?

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Orc Blademaster has already been teased in the main splash artwork and through some KR tweets and is expected to be the next one after the 2 announced heroes. FWIW, Varian was touted by the reliable 4chan leaker as a typical warrior with cleanse, but we now have Zarya who also has a cleanse. While this does not disprove that Varian is up next after Alarak/Zarya, I am more certain that he won't come before the blademaster.

There is also one other hero that has been reworked after the gamescom build, and that is either Butcher or Nazeebo.

15+ Year Old Account
    So if i good understand.

If i got Thrall, Anub and Tyrande, next three heroes i may get for free right?
    You get one free hero.

If you do not have Anub, Tyrande or Thrall, you pick one. If you have one of these, you are offered another option, up to three more possible heroes. If you have all six that are offered, you get gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    You get one free hero.

If you do not have Anub, Tyrande or Thrall, you pick one. If you have one of these, you are offered another option, up to three more possible heroes. If you have all six that are offered, you get gold.
    It doesn't read that way. The way it's stated if you have the first 3 offered you get the next 3 offered. If you have them all you get gold. So if you have 2 of the first 3 you'll get the one you don't have free, but you don't get to choose from the next batch unless you have all 3 from the first.
    I'm a thread killer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    It doesn't read that way. The way it's stated if you have the first 3 offered you get the next 3 offered. If you have them all you get gold. So if you have 2 of the first 3 you'll get the one you don't have free, but you don't get to choose from the next batch unless you have all 3 from the first.
    Quote from the blue clarification:

"Bit more detail that we've been sharing here at Gamescom:

Initial selection is Tyrande, Anub'arak, and Thrall. If you own one or more of those, there are three other heroes that will backfill in so you have options. If you own all 6, you'll get gold instead."

That reads to me that you select one hero.

Deleted
    I guess it will be 7k gold?

Deleted
    Doubt it. Anub is 4k. Unless they raise his price to 7 - and that won't happen - it should be less gold.

More likely version is Thrall and Tyrande get lowered to 4 before the event and the other three will be 4k heroes as well. Additionally the 4k price point has no garbage tier heroes except Nazeebo and Gazlowe, and even tose two get shit done outside master league and pro games.

Less likely version is they take an average of differently priced heroes and we get like 6k. We'll see.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...egg_confirmed/

Further evidence for blademaster incoming.
    I am the lucid dream