Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Because they are 2 sides of the same coin? Why the fuck shouldn't people bring it up when anything that is ever spoken about Male wise is always followed with "B-BUT WOMYN GET IT WORSER!!"
    I'd agree with you in general, but this case is different. Go look up a diagram of female circumcision and how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Let's hope they do the same for male genital mutilation?
    it's a far bigger problem with females

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    Way to cherry pick bud.
    Maybe we should also ban kids from having wine at communion.
    They give them real wine in your country??? O_o

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    The real difference is that the Male mutilation is done by a religion well entrenched in America, the female one is an African tradition instead.

What Americans do is good, what Africans do is barbaric.

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    They give them real wine in your country??? O_o

- - - Updated - - -

The real difference is that the Male mutilation is done by a religion well entrenched in America, the female one is an African tradition instead.

What Americans do is good, what Africans do is barbaric.
    All Catholics parishes do I believe, or at least most.
    And it's not a matter of American vs African.
    One has some semblance of medical reasoning.
    The other cause sterilization, mass infections, and death. I've already described the process of Female circumcision. You should go to that post.

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    the demographics are a little more nuanced than that
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Yes, yes, person on internet has differing opinion to you and should be banned. On yer way
    Equating a procedure billions of men have had with no pain or complication, or loss of sexual function, to shearing off a woman's genitals is not even close to comparable, which is exactly why I mention castration. This is not about opinion, this is about medical fact. Stop being ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account

It's pretty straightforward. You don't give people medical procedures they don't need or consent to. This is ethical doctoring 101.

Are circumcisions medically necessary?
    No.
    Can babies consent?
    No.
    Therefore, MGM is not ethical.
    So it's unethical to remove a nonemergent tumor from a baby's brain because they can't consent? Vaccines before kids are smart enough to think beyond immediate pain should pretty much never be given?

it's shocking how so many people tolerate medically unnecessary genital mutilation performed on underage, non-consenting males

i hear the argument that FGM is worse, but what if we just slice off the labias and leave the clit intact? does that suddenly make it okay? fuck no.

it's wrong no matter male or female

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    All Catholics parishes do I believe, or at least most.
    And it's not a matter of American vs African.
    One has some semblance of medical reasoning.
    The other cause sterilization, mass infections, and death. I've already described the process of Female circumcision. You should go to that post.
    What we do is good.!

They are the savages, not us.

- - - Updated - - -

Are circumcisions medically necessary?
    No.
    Can babies consent?
    No.
    Therefore, MGM is not ethical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    So it's unethical to remove a nonemergent tumor from a baby's brain because they can't consent? Vaccines before kids are smart enough to think beyond immediate pain should pretty much never be given?
    Is medically necessary to remove a tumor from a baby's brain?

If it is, your counterargument is void.

Quote Originally Posted by Taustins View Post
    Even the most insane are capable of having a moment of epiphany...
    No, according to this particular hateful quote you just had to produce, you are not capable.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Interesting. I didn't know I was a victim of mutilation that impairs my sexual ability and pleasure, and it was a the advice of a doctor, to boot!

What a time to be alive.
    Well circumcised males have hard time and beating it afaik, so that counts as "impairs sexual ability and pleasure", if you can't masturbate without a can of lube. Circumcision is not popular in russia after all
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Well circumcised males have hard time and beating it afaik, so that counts as "impairs sexual ability and pleasure", if you can't masturbate without a can of lube. Circumcision is not popular in russia after all
    I can tell you with certainty I have never had a difficult time launching the rocket, and living in America (Land of the free and home of the circumcised) I'm pretty sure most are able to steal home.
    Last edited by Thrive; 2016-08-22 at 08:51 AM.

Fun fact: the bill was proposed after a fairly prominent Muslim cleric in Northern Caucasus called for total female circumcision to "reduce sexuality" and so that there is "less debauchery on Earth".

The reaction was immediate: the very same day he got denounced by each and every government authority up to and including presidential administration. He quickly stated it was "a joke" and that "media twisted his words". I don't think I have ever seen ANYONE backpedal so fast in my entire life.
    В предчувствии движения племен,
    Разломов тверди и кончины мира
    Пою не то, о чем мечтает лира,
    А имена теней и тень имен.

Quote Originally Posted by Hound Archon View Post
    Fun fact: the bill was proposed after a fairly prominent Muslim cleric in Northern Caucasus called for total female circumcision to "reduce sexuality" and so that there is "less debauchery on Earth".

The reaction was immediate: the very same day he got denounced by each and every government authority up to and including presidential administration. He quickly stated it was "a joke" and that "media twisted his words". I don't think I have ever seen ANYONE backpedal so fast in my entire life.
    Apparently islamic extremism isnt celebrated in russia like it is in america since barack hussein obama took office With his iranian born snake whisperer (valerie jarret) always at his side. We arent all stupid in america, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Apparently islamic extremism isnt celebrated in russia like it is in america since barack hussein obama took office With his iranian born snake whisperer (valerie jarret) always at his side. We arent all stupid in america, yet.
    Guantanamo Bay does seem like the ultimate party spot, they are really having the time of their lives there. ... What a dumb motherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Applenazi View Post
    Guantanamo Bay does seem like the ultimate party spot, they are really having the time of their lives there. ... What a dumb motherfucker.
    Yeah they all came out fat as fuck and back their old terrorist tricks again. Thats not my idea of a gulag. If I were in charge of guantanimo as president, I probably would have stopped feeding them and made them work very hard every day.

Deleted
    male circumcision in the US will probably start to go down drastically over the next few generations.

before it was just the way things were, people didn't know any different. it was just an established tradition. your dad had it done, you had it done, you did it to your son. if you had any concerns your parents, school teachers, doctor and priests would tell you it's normal nothing to worry about, so you believe them.

but in this day and age with the rise of the internet people start to realize it's not standard procedure in large parts of the world and people can get more viewpoints easier and more and more parents will start to choose to not do it to their sons, or at least not at birth but wait till the son can have at least some say in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    So you would have enslaved them is what you're saying.
    No I would have given them a choice, eat and work or starve and not work. That is a fair choice in my opinion when they are less than useless as it is. I would rather just get rid of them to be honest, it would save the world a lot of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Yeah they all came out fat as fuck and back their old terrorist tricks again. Thats not my idea of a gulag. If I were in charge of guantanimo as president, I probably would have stopped feeding them and made them work very hard every day.
    Well firstly you're so fucking ignorant you actually think "they all came out" of Guantanamo Bay which no, not so much. And secondly it is pretty well documented that inmates are force fed rather then allowed to starve themselves and die because Guantanamo Bay is less preferable than death. You... you're not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    male circumcision in the US will probably start to go down drastically over the next few generations.

before it was just the way things were, people didn't know any different. it was just an established tradition. your dad had it done, you had it done, you did it to your son. if you had any concerns your parents, school teachers, doctor and priests would tell you it's normal nothing to worry about, so you believe them.

but in this day and age with the rise of the internet people start to realize it's not standard procedure in large parts of the world and people can get more viewpoints easier and more and more parents will start to choose to not do it to their sons, or at least not at birth but wait till the son can have at least some say in it.
    It's quiet funny how under developed America is.