Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If it's a blood test it's somewhere from a week to a month. Hair test? Months for weed.

Cocaine used to be a few days but a new test that is coming through the pipeline allows for it to be detectable for up to a year and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyBravo View Post
    And another unintelligible answer! Congrats, troll!
    Not sure what's unintelligible you imbecile. Quick tests used by traffic controls are less efficient that's why we started using urine tests around here. Lab tests can detect thc for longer periods in your bodily fluids even in your saliva so if you are a regular you might be fucked.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-08-22 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    if it shows up your workplace may ask why, easy repsonse what i do on the weekend doesnt effect work, and i dont do it at work.

for them to sack you over it or give you penalties over it, they need to prove it is in your system enough to effect your work output, and that you may have been doing it at work.
    Yeah that's why I'm thinking it won't be too big of a deal, since even if I do fail, it'll be by such a small amount. My friend works there and a coworker said they are lenient with weed on the drug tests.

Just think, after you lose your job this week Legion will be released. You'll have so much free time to play!

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Not sure what's unintelligible you imbecile. Quick tests used by traffic controls are less efficient that's why we started using urine tests.
    I changed my reply once you added more information.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neryaf View Post
    Just think, after you lose your job this week Legion will be released. You'll have so much free time to play!
    +1 to the thousandth person to not read the thread, but felt the need to comment on it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    If it's a blood test it's somewhere from a week to a month. Hair test? Months for weed.

Cocaine used to be a few days but a new test that is coming through the pipeline allows for it to be detectable for up to a year and a half.
    This isn't about blood tests, hair tests, or cocaine, but thanks for the reply.

Once i got caught and brought to a test. I wanted to do stuff with that 3 letter material that day later and i only did like 2 weeks before that. Most materials get fully out of both your blood and pee in 2-3 days, but as i heard this one can stay for one month in your pee, don't know the science behind it though. My test was negative in this case (from pee) so 1 month is disproved but it may vary on the frequency you do that i guess.

Wow very help, much original. 9/11 for effort.
    So exactly what kind of "help" did you expect to get here ?
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

Lol "druggie" go back to your legal cigarettes and alcohol because they are so much better for you. Have fun dying from the inside out while I eat a pizza.
    Didn't you use that exact statement to someone else? The drugs are destroying what's left of your tiny brain dude, there's the proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Koloss View Post
    Once i got caught and brought to a test. I wanted to do stuff with that 3 letter material that day later and i only did like 2 weeks before that. Most materials get fully out of both your blood and pee in 2-3 days, but as i heard this one can stay for one month in your pee, don't know the science behind it though. My test was negative in this case (from pee) so 1 month is disproved but it may vary on the frequency you do that i guess.
    I'm talking about a saliva test.

Reading all these posts are literally making me stupid.

We do swab tests at my job, and I've heard of plenty of people who smoked a day before and passed. It's still risky, but like you said, you only knew 36 hours beforehand and didn't smoke once you found out, I'd say that's responsible enough. Is this job for Amazon by any chance?

Also, threads on mmo-champ about legalizing weed are filled with supporters, then you have a thread like this where they're condemning you for smoking some weed, something that SO many people have done... It's disgusting. Good luck dude.
    Retired WoW player. Ameteur family man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Didn't you use that exact statement to someone else? The drugs are destroying what's left of your tiny brain dude, there's the proof.
    I did, indeed. Because it stands true to multiple people. People smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, eat fast food and get brainwashed by reality TV, but they think smoking a natural plant is bad for you. God help the sheep.

A saliva test...

They're not really looking.

Deleted
    Unfortunately i dont know anything about this test so i cant really help you. I just wanted to leave a comment here that is not judging or condemning you for something this utterly harmless like smoking a joint. I do hope you wont get caught, wish you the best of luck. Please let us know if you have the results, im rooting for you! No one should lose their job just because they blew off some steam with a few cigs in their free time, especially not if you are a casual user.

to the people who want to see op busted: shame on you for having 0 empathy and knowledge about somethng like this, but be the first to shout harsh words and to throw judgements like op made such a terrible thing. ignorance at its finest, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    I love how all you guys keep referring to weed as "drugs" as if to demonize him further. Get over yourself, we all know weed will be legal in the US in the next 10 years or so.
    Retired WoW player. Ameteur family man.

I know, i just shared the only experience i had. As far as my knowledge goes saliva tests are "weaker" than the blood and pee ones btw.

Deleted
    Least you got 36 hours notice. My friend started a new job and smoked a joint before he started and got given a cup for a urine sample an hour later. Safe to say he failed that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Trajer View Post
    Reading all these posts are literally making me stupid.

We do swab tests at my job, and I've heard of plenty of people who smoked a day before and passed. It's still risky, but like you said, you only knew 36 hours beforehand and didn't smoke once you found out, I'd say that's responsible enough. Is this job for Amazon by any chance?

Also, threads on mmo-champ about legalizing weed are filled with supporters, then you have a thread like this where they're condemning you for smoking some weed, something that SO many people have done... It's disgusting. Good luck dude.
    Thank you for the helpful response! It's actually just for a night stock job at a local grocery store. And yes, I totally agree, people are so uneducated. Guaranteed everyone who is against weed on this thread is also voting for Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Koloss View Post
    I know, i just shared the only experience i had. As far as my knowledge goes saliva tests are "weaker" than the blood and pee ones btw.
    Gotcha. Thanks buddy!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did, indeed. Because it stands true to multiple people. People smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, eat fast food and get brainwashed by reality TV, but they think smoking a natural plant is bad for you. God help the sheep.
    Just to point something out, you state cigarettes which are also made from a natural plant, the Nicotiana plant. Fast food isn't bad for you, infact it can be good for you as long as you eat it in moderation. Alcohol is another substance which can be good for you in many ways, as long as its in moderation. I'm not even going to comment on TV, but a lot of the stuff I watch is science and history, which improves knowledge.

Notice the key word? Moderation or self control.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayand View Post
    Unfortunately i dont know anything about this test so i cant really help you. I just wanted to leave a comment here that is not judging or condemning you for something this utterly harmless like smoking a joint. I do hope you wont get caught, wish you the best of luck. Please let us know if you have the results, im rooting for you! No one should lose their job just because they blew off some steam with a few cigs in their free time, especially not if you are a casual user.

to the people who want to see op busted: shame on you for having 0 empathy and knowledge about somethng like this, but be the first to shout harsh words and to throw judgements like op made such a terrible thing. ignorance at its finest, as always.
    Thanks man. Very well put. People are so angry towards things they don't understand.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trajer View Post
    I love how all you guys keep referring to weed as "drugs" as if to demonize him further. Get over yourself, we all know weed will be legal in the US in the next 10 years or so.
    But it is a drug.