Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koloss View Post
    Just like coffee. Have you ever drunk one?
    Actually, no. I don't drink tea or coffee. Never have.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    How did OP make 1gram last 10 days and at the same time smoke daily?
    One-hitters, my friend. Keeps my tolerance low, and my wallet fat. lol

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyBravo View Post

How many deaths from weed since the beginning of time? 0.
    I.... umm..... WAT?

Did you completely miss the post, which you quoted I might add, where I WATCHED MY FRIEND GET CRUSHED BY A DRIVER UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF WEED? That right there is a death caused from weed....

Very true. Cigarettes cause 480,000 deaths a year, and alcohol causes 88,000 deaths a year, and that's JUST in the United States.

How many deaths from weed since the beginning of time? 0.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a pre-employment drug test, meaning I haven't gotten the job yet. I am considering quitting if I do land the job, or at least cutting back to an amount where I can fool the drug test if a random one is administered. (which from what I hear never happens at that job).
    Then you shouldn't land the job in the first place.

Thank you for the helpful response! It's actually just for a night stock job at a local grocery store. And yes, I totally agree, people are so uneducated. Guaranteed everyone who is against weed on this thread is also voting for Trump.
    Because only Americans post on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Koloss View Post
    Just like coffee. Have you ever drunk one?
    Is caffeine illegal?
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Damn, everyone getting on me for my Poppy Seed advice. My bad for not being Walter White.

Even if my advice only works for urinalysis (yes Poppy Seeds do give a slight bump to your overall results. Actually spoke to several urine testers about this over several years) the point I was making is that sometimes foods and other activities show a slight presence.

If that won't work, say you tried a bite of chocolate from a friend who recently went to Colorado or whatever. or say someone lit up when you were in the car with them and they were giving you a ride (like to work).

If the hit shows, but it shows as really low, a plausible excuse would work wonders. It wouldn't work if he was a chronic smoker, but they can tell the difference in levels. If the level is low, then yes his excuse will work. Especially if he knows his result will show a low positive. He has some room to fight for plausible deniability.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Awful lot of people in here who likely smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol being awful judgy...
    I was getting that feeling too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    I.... umm..... WAT?

Did you completely miss the post, which you quoted I might add, where I WATCHED MY FRIEND GET CRUSHED BY A DRIVER UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF WEED? That right there is a death caused from weed....
    No, that's caused by some asshole who chose to drive their car while under influence. Getting crushed by a car is the cause of death, not weed. Should we ban medicine that influences driver performance too?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Because only Americans post on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Is caffeine illegal?
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Let me stop you right there buddy. Caffeine may be legal, but it's legit no better for you than THC. The legality shouldn't be the deciding factor on what you put in your body.

Well that's not the plant's doing. You wouldn't get those side effects if you smoked from a clean, glass pipe.
    still not necessarily true

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    No, that's caused by some asshole who chose to drive their car while under influence. Getting crushed by a car is the cause of death, not weed. Should we ban medicine that influences driver performance too?
    Dunno what it's like in other countries, but I know in Scotland, and the rest of the UK, medications that affect judgements say NOT to operate heavy machinery while taking them.

Anyways, I'm bailing from this thread. It's becoming a pointless argument between users and non users.

I did, indeed. Because it stands true to multiple people. People smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, eat fast food and get brainwashed by reality TV, but they think smoking a natural plant is bad for you. God help the sheep.
    To be real smoking anything is bad for you.. It doesn't matter if it is tobacco riddled with all sorts of chemicals or if its " 100% natural plant " Carbonmonoxide is still fucking bad for your lungs.

Well that's not the plant's doing. You wouldn't get those side effects if you smoked from a clean, glass pipe.
    You are discounting the fact that burning any carbon based material produces carbonmonoxide, which is in the smoke that you inhale and your lungs don't like that shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Dunno what it's like in other countries, but I know in Scotland, and the rest of the UK, medications that affect judgements say NOT to operate heavy machinery while taking them.

Anyways, I'm bailing from this thread. It's becoming a pointless argument between users and non users.
    That's exactly my point. You're not supposed to operate machinery or drive while under the influence of those medicines. That doesn't make them bad in general. The same goes for weed and alcohol.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Is caffeine illegal?
    I was responding to someone who seemed to hate every "druggie" people. But most likely he doesn't say "Ignorant junkie" or anything like this to his relatives or friends every time he's seeing them drink a cup of coffee when he is not in the comfort of being anonymus.

Or are you trying to say that being legal makes a drug just fine? After your country legalize a currently illegal substance or make coffee/energy drinks illegal will your opinion of their users change?

Why is weed bad? Cuz it's illegal lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Jump of a cliff please.

Jesus Christ...
    Man you're an angry little person aren't you? You could use some weed ;]

Man you're an angry little person aren't you? You could use some weed ;]
    So you opened an account just to ask this question when you already googled your answer of 36 hours on saliva test? What was the point exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So you opened an account just to ask this question when you already googled your answer of 36 hours on saliva test? What was the point exactly?
    To start a war. It's working splendidly.

But in all seriousness, this thread isn't helpful anymore and it's bringing all the Trump supporters out from under their rocks, so I won't be reading comments from here on out. Thank you for all who replied with helpful answers....and the rest of you....seek therapy. :]

hey dont be that guy that smokes 20+ joints a day, and after some time converts to islam and marry an egypt women with already 5 kids, making one more per year. Had a friend do this, now he is at 9 kids and a hardcore salafistic islam guy that cant get a job, because he states he has to pray 5 times a day and his religion doesnt allow him to work at prayertimes.

smoking weed too much fucks your brain pretty hardcore.