What works with Herbalism?

I like plocking flowers, it fits my Druid
    No need for Alchemy, I've heard Inscription? Doubt Leatherworking works since I will need skinning?

OBS, in Legion.

Deleted
    Inscription does fit but personally I find it dull. Enchanting might work as you don't need a gathering profession so you can sell the herbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    Inscription does fit but personally I find it dull. Enchanting might work as you don't need a gathering profession so you can sell the herbs?
    Hm yeah that could work, wonder if Herbalism is any good in Legion :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Hm yeah that could work, wonder if Herbalism is any good in Legion :S
    Herbalism will be better in Legion than it was in WoD, thanks to garrisons. The only way to get herbs will be going out and picking them (with no flying I might add). They will be in extremely high demand at launch to the point where I might level cap my herbalism alt (also my Druid) first.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    Herbalism will be better in Legion than it was in WoD, thanks to garrisons. The only way to get herbs will be going out and picking them (with no flying I might add). They will be in extremely high demand at launch to the point where I might level cap my herbalism alt (also my Druid) first.
    So what's needed for Herbalism in Legion? Inscription and Alchemy?

10+ Year Old Account
    wait, you don't need herbs for alchemy anymore? or does he mean, that _he_ has no need for alchemy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Mining cause when you move around for Herbs might as well pick up Ore along the way.
    I will probably go that route on my gathering char, too.