Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Turkish wedding suicide bomber was 12-14 years old, Erdogan says

Hakki Okur's family was searching hospitals for him Sunday morning after an explosion at a Kurdish wedding in Turkey killed at least 51 people.

The 14-year-old boy's sister had last seen him running away after a small explosion at 11 p.m. Saturday, said his cousin Mesut Bozkurt. Suddenly, a larger explosion knocked the sister to the ground. She awoke in a hospital. She remembered last seeing her brother alive.
    "We looked for Hakki in hospitals and police station all night long," Bozkurt said. "At 5.30 we were called to identify his body. No injuries on his head but burns on his chest. We think he may have been trapped in the panic, since he was a skinny boy."
    The family learned later Sunday morning that Hakki's killer was between age 12 and 14.
    Other children were among the dead.
    Emine Ayhan told Turkish television the bombing seriously injured her husband and killed four of her five children. "If my remaining child was not alive, I would commit suicide," she said.
    Authorities found a suicide vest at the scene, although it is unclear whether the boy bomber blew himself up or it was detonated remotely, the bomber's age apparently giving authorities pause at assigning him blame.
    The age and the number of victims was the salient information Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan delivered Sunday, according to Turkish media.
    The attack hit an outdoor wedding celebration in a conservative Kurdish neighborhood in the city of Gaziantep, near the Syrian border. In a year of bloody terrorist attacks in Turkey, the wedding bombing ranks among the worst, the death toll surpassing the attack on the Ataturk Airport, which killed 44.
    Speaking to reporters in Istanbul, the Turkish President said the terror group ISIS was the prime suspect behind the attack.
    "The initial findings of the governor and our police forces indicate the attack has been perpetrated by Daesh," said Erdogan, using another term for the terror group. "As you know, Daesh is trying to position and organize itself in Gaziantep. Security operations have been conducted and are still being conducted against the terrorist organization."
    Kurdish militants, who for decades have conducted attacks against the Turkish government in their quest for independence, have become key American allies in the battle against ISIS.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/21/asia/t...ion/index.html

This is crazy! Now they are using kids!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post

This is nothing new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crappy foresight from that kid.

He should have waited a few months, Turkey is planning on lowering the age of consent, so he isn't going to be able to enjoy his virgins yet.

Deleted
    They use kids, retards and the mentally ill all the time. They strap them up with explosives, tell them to wait at a certain place then come back after an hour to get paid, meanwhile someone is holding the phone to detonate the bomb.

So, like, in school when they ask you what you want to be when you grow up, did he just draw a mushroom cloud?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    So, like, in school when they ask you what you want to be when you grow up...
    Perhaps he misheard the word "grow".

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Perhaps he misheard the word "grow".
    "What do you want to be when you blow up?"

"In people's hair."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Crappy foresight from that kid.

He should have waited a few months, Turkey is planning on lowering the age of consent, so he isn't going to be able to enjoy his virgins yet.
    Doesn't matter. Majority of ethnic customs do not follow state rules. Same here in Romania with gypsies. They get married at 10-14 yo even tho it's illegal.

Deleted
    Bosnian Muslims n Kosovo Albanians gave their kids handgrenades to use, being unde-age Int troops let them go which encouraged the practice.
    Not only against civilians but also against troops tricking them, kids become "martyrs"

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/21/asia/t...ion/index.html

erdogan must be outraged at ISIS killing kurds, that is his job!
    Last edited by mmocf1aa149946; 2016-08-22 at 11:23 AM.

That is more or less the average age of a solider in the middle east.

They get them loaded up with drugs then send them to fight. At first you feel bad fighting them but after a while you come to appreciate what shit tier soliders drugged up kids make.

Nothing good comes from the middle east. Forget that at your peril they are a rotten and vile people. I never honestly realized how bad it was till I was posted in one of their "lovely" countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    They strap them up with explosives, tell them to wait at a certain place then come back after an hour to get paid, meanwhile someone is holding the phone to detonate the bomb.
    No worries, Jack Bauer will be back to save the day.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    That is more or less the average age of a solider in the middle east.

They get them loaded up with drugs then send them to fight. At first you feel bad fighting them but after a while you come to appreciate what shit tier soliders drugged up kids make.

Nothing good comes from the middle east. Forget that at your peril they are a rotten and vile people. I never honestly realized how bad it was till I was posted in one of their "lovely" countries.
    are you saying that the middle east in its entirety is filled with "rotten and vile people" and that nothing good comes from the middle east... at all...

That's like saying, nothing good came from japan pre ww2, well we have George Takei's parents.

Plenty of good things have come from the middle east, especially when we look to science.

Erdogan says
    You believe anything that comes out of the dudes mouth? After the "coup" which he used to eliminate any and all opposition , I treat anything coming out of his mouth the same why I treat Hillary - It's a lie until proven other wise.

Deleted
    I'm preety sure this is nothing new.

Remember Kony 2012? Remember the "Hitlerjugend"?

There's despictions of children in any type of media being used for war purposes.
    From what i've seen lately; Tyrant (TV-show), Game of Thrones (TV-show), Sniper (movie),Jin-Roh: the wolf brigade (anime-movie)... the list goes on and on; I know these are all fictional, but they had to get the idea from somewhere.

People were using children for this kind of purposes for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    are you saying that the middle east in its entirety is filled with "rotten and vile people" and that nothing good comes from the middle east... at all...

That's like saying, nothing good came from japan pre ww2, well we have George Takei's parents.

Plenty of good things have come from the middle east, especially when we look to science.
    Name one thing in the last ten years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    I treat anything coming out of his mouth the same why I treat Hillary - It's a lie until proven other wise.
    Lol...a fine method but this one came from attorney, he repeated what attorney said. It is highly likely to be ISIS and suicide bomber, or at least vest carrier (remote detonation), is a kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

He's a hopeless fella full with hatred. If you haven't noticed that after 23k posts, I don't know what to say.

It's hard for people in the West to understand the religious.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Horrible stuff but don't belive a word that comes out of Erdogan mouth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It's hard for people in the West to understand the religious.
    No, it's hard for anyone who is not religious.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Name one thing in the last ten years.
    Durüm Döner.

What did i win?