10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I'm not a real nigga sorry.
    The Discord has already gone to complete shit, so you might as well join.

:^)

10+ Year Old Account
    They're filming shit for the new Thor movie in my city, so I went on a walk by during my lunch break. Only got to see a reproduction of an NYC traffic situation though. Too many gawkers around lol.

Inb4 >3D movies

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    The Discord has already gone to complete shit, so you might as well join.

:^)
    That's no incentive m8.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Hey friends,

There's already some Discord servers out there but here's another if you feel like hanging out. https://discord.gg/uebJ6

Disclaimer: it's for real niggas only.
    So nobody in this thread then.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Drawing? This is me drawing something while actually being bored in an art class like 14 years ago... turned out learning to "memorise lines" is boring as shit.

14 years of only occasionally drawing has definitely dulled the ability lol Will have to find something more recent I did.
    I gave up drawing once I met my girlfriend. It's kinda sad, but I just don't feel like putting myself down by comparing to her drawings lol

super 55 all-chan so cute. also goku pressing the button. can't wait for angsty guy to kill his kaioshin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    super 55 all-chan so cute. also goku pressing the button. can't wait for angsty guy to kill his kaioshin
    Goku found out Beerus' weakness as well.

yeah but goku don't care although
    super 55 it probably means that when the angsty guy kills his kaioshin he somehow merges with the god of destruction in his universe, why his ki is slightly different than blacku's
    Last edited by bals; 2016-08-22 at 05:31 AM.

Played quick catch up on Orange, Re:Zero, and Alderamin this evening. Kind of underwhelmed by all of them.

Orange is feeling a bit hammy to me right now. Naho is, in Sj's words, "beta as f___". I know she can be sort of defended as being very shy and supportive her whole life, but really it's beginning to stray into cliche range now. Also I get that they're friends, but it's starting to get laid on a bit thick.

Re:Zero at this point is me just wishing that they'd get back to Emilia/Rosewaal. The story behind those two and how they relate to both the dragon and the witch is what I've been interested in, and the current diversions with the White Whale are just that: diversions. Although I am pleased that Subaru isn't driving me insane anymore.

Alderamin just...was. It's going somewhere, but this was definitely a transition episode. Also Ikta continues with his sexual harassment.

isn't Alderamin just a generic irregular at a magic high school harem animu?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    isn't Alderamin just a generic irregular at a magic high school harem animu?
    No, it's a Code Geass/Death Note style chessmaster boy genius acting as an army commander in a dated war setting with no harem.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    No, it's a Code Geass/Death Note style chessmaster boy genius acting as an army commander in a dated war setting with no harem.
    Yeah, that basically sums it up. It's mediocre, but it did enough "okay" things to warrant me continuing watching.

Akame ga Kill's 15th volume will be the final volume so that means it should end by the New Year

Kinda sad since it's the first manga I ever read but it's been coming to a head for a while now.

Tower of God 'Name Hunt' 15: For some reason I think it'll be a terrible idea for Lillial to show her face in front of Kaiser.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://67.media.tumblr.com/722f3cb783ccd2b328506527db33cda3/tumblr_nv8sypctco1tlyjpto1_500.gif[IMG]

This needs to become the next Naruto/One Piece.

Also, Su Mucheng a cute.

Kimi Machi actually got pretty good once it went slice-of-lifey and dropped the over-the-top retarded drama. Rin is fucking great, that chapter about premature ejaculation had me crying laughing.

Final bump.

Hey friends,

There's already some Discord servers out there but here's another if you feel like hanging out. https://discord.gg/uebJ6

Disclaimer: it's for real niggas only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Also Ikta continues with his sexual harassment.
    May I inquire on why this is a big deal? I presume it is since you've mentioned it several times now.

10+ Year Old Account
    May I inquire on why this is a big deal? I presume it is since you've mentioned it several times now.
    Neichus isn't really keen on sexual themes in general.