Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I took the whole next week off. Aside from that, I will get a good sleep before launch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    I'm... due to have a kid on launch day. My preparation SUCKS. :-(
    Fel baby inc.

I plan to probably more coffee then normal and eat a lot more chicken and fish.

Deleted
    Nothing special;
    I even get to go pick up my brother at the airport when i get off work... so one might say i'll play less than usually on launch day.

I eanted to take a few days off, but I couldn't it get so it'll be business as usual for me.

I have a boxed CE pre-ordered but the way things go I might not even get a chance to get into the store before it closes. Ah well.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Coffee, low fat Yogurt , Granola with Fruit / Nuts in it, Ginger beer,Water with tons of ice, Sparkling water to mix with fruit juices, Made the day before Waffle batter/pancake batter,low sodium/fat/flavor microwave meals, then $60 set aside for when the GF and I hit cap for the "victory" delivery meal.

This year I had debated on buying a case of MRE's,protein mix and hydration powder to make a go of it ...didn't get around to it .

Upon thinking about it a bit more...I will probably be choking on my own rage as ...frustration at launch usually is the ,order of the day.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-08-22 at 12:51 PM.

After the fiasco at WoD, I don't plan anything special for Legion launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably just stop at Jimmy John's on the way home and get a few subs on the 30th and pull an all-nighter. My schedule's pretty static, and I ended up with the 31st off, so I'll be in full gaming mode that day.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    all my food will be nice slow cooked stuff, the kind that take 6+ hours to cook and can be left untouched during the prep time

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably login at some point and check it out. No real hurry to get to level cap or anything this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    I'm... due to have a kid on launch day. My preparation SUCKS. :-(
    Can't you put a cork or something for few days?

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 weeks off work starting 2nd September. I will be stocking up on my snacks which are normally things like nuts and crisps. I also like to buy pre-cooked chicken breasts and legs from the supermarket to eat as well. I've been cutting back on chocolate and sugary drinks recently so I'm not going full Mountain Dew mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvies View Post
    Go be depressing somewhere else, you sad virgin.
    Lol and kids like this calling other people virgins is laughable. I'm sensing some severe self loathing issues here. I'm sure you find a special lady or fella one of these days kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    No special food preparation. I don't eat when I play.

15+ Year Old Account
    From Midnight - 7am.. who has time to eat.
    @7.. Honey, can you bring me some cereal.
    @11.. Honey, can you bring me a sammich.
    by 5 I figure she will be throwing food at me.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

Deleted
    A good meal 2 hours before launch followed by some snow, don't need anything but water after that
    Last edited by mmocd1f612b92e; 2016-08-22 at 01:52 PM.

Deleted
    Nothing. I have to work.qq

didnt take any time off this time around. After what happened on WOD launch which was hideous of like at least 1 day I thought meh...

Deleted
    I'll try to login when I get home from work, but let's get real, the queue will be huge, world server will crash, so... if I get to play awesome, but if not, then I'll have some popcorn ready to munch while reading the forums

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
    I'll try to login when I get home from work, but let's get real, the queue will be huge, world server will crash, so... if I get to play awesome, but if not, then I'll have some popcorn ready to munch while reading the forums
    So glad I don't play on a high pop realm. No queues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    I have a life so I think I might just try to actually enjoy myself without being a energy drink downing fuckwit spaz.
    Look guys I can swear and be edgy! Don't cut yourself on that edge!

/headdesk

I'll play a bit at launch, get my artifact weapon. Sit in the class hall, go to work, and when back go on a levelling binge