Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmcghosty View Post
    Yeah, It would be considering Sweden is a meme now. Do tell me you are aware Captain Sweden is a thing right? How about "Sweden Yes"?

It's not like I am just making shit up here. When people think of cuckolds and a country of people who value outsiders more than their own, Sweden does come to mind for several people. Right or wrong, this is considered progress for Sweden.
    Sweden Yes is made by a bunch of racists (factually incorrect bullshit), i don't pay attention to memes in general, less so retarded memes. Most people who do those aren't even living here anyway, obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    They do deport people, this is something entirely different. Please don't comment if you know nothing, thanks.
    I perfectly know how you swedish bastards deport them. Your retard government want to send 57.000 of them to us, to Hungary. So thanks for the lecturing and enjoy those brain surgeons and engineers, we don't need them

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    I perfectly know how you swedish bastards deport them. Your retard government want to send 57.000 of them to us, to Hungary. So thanks for the lecturing and enjoy those brain surgeons and engineers, we don't need them
    Well why not dump them in a place where they feel average?

Sweden Yes is made by a bunch of racists (factually incorrect bullshit), i don't pay attention to memes in general, less so retarded memes. Most people who do those aren't even living here anyway, obsession.
    Okay. Good for you i guess.

Well why not dump them in a place where they feel average?
    That's exactly where they are now

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    That's exactly where they are now
    Hahaha! Oh boy.

Deleted
    Sooooo... no more Swedistan, Sweden failed nation, lol Sweden?

Kinda to little to late at this point isn't it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Kinda to little to late at this point isn't it?
    Uhm yeah they're totally going to be absolutely overrun.

Nope. Just a more efficient way of making sure they actually leave. But nice edgy comment.
    So exactly what he said? Nice mimicry...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    May I ask where you live / fought tanks with forks and pickaxes?
    Do they come with pitchforks in Cod?

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    So exactly what he said? Nice mimicry...
    He had about 37.5% more edge than me though.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Do you not know what a refugee is?

A regugee without cause to stay ( asylum application was denied in this scenario) is no longer a refugee.
    btw you said immigrants, which is another topic; as nobody is entitled to immigrate just because he wants to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    Sweden’s migration authority (Migrationsverket) could be given the power to call in police to evict failed asylum seekers no longer entitled to use their accommodation, following a new government proposal.

http://www.thelocal.se/20160822/swed...asylum-seekers

About time that they stopped allowing these leeches to hog accommodation.
    Sobers up to what? This isn't anything special, nor will it change the immigration politics.

Deleted
    They sobered up from the SJW kool-aid man.
    Just in time! They were right there to become a muslim failed nation.

Deleted
    Yeah, It would be considering Sweden is a meme now. Do tell me you are aware Captain Sweden is a thing right? How about "Sweden Yes"?

It's not like I am just making shit up here. When people think of cuckolds and a country of people who value outsiders more than their own, Sweden does come to mind for several people. Right or wrong, this is considered progress for Sweden.
    I'm sure that on Stormfront, what you're talking about is a meme. Everywhere else? Never heard of it.

You don't know shit about my country or what we believe in. I'm sure someone from Kenya knows all about social progress.

- - - Updated - - -

They sobered up from the SJW kool-aid man.
    That doesn't answer my question. Sobered up to what?

Deleted

And then there is the real world where Sweden is this:
    Sweden performs very well in many measures of well-being relative to most other countries in the Better Life Index. Sweden ranks above the average in almost all dimensions: environmental quality, civic engagement, education and skills, work-life balance, health status, subjective well-being, jobs and earnings, housing, personal safety, and social connections.

Money, while it cannot buy happiness, is an important means to achieving higher living standards. In Sweden, the average household net-adjusted disposable income per capita is USD 28 859 a year, less than the OECD average of USD 29 016 a year. There is a considerable gap between the richest and poorest – the top 20% of the population earn four times as much as the bottom 20%.

In terms of employment, around 75% of people aged 15 to 64 in Sweden have a paid job, above the OECD employment average of 66% and one of the highest in the OECD. Some 77% of men are in paid work, compared with 73% of women. In Sweden, only 1% of employees work very long hours, one of the lowest rates in the OECD where the average is 13%. About 2% of men work very long hours, compared with almost no women.

Good education and skills are important requisites for finding a job. In Sweden, 82% of adults aged 25-64 have completed upper secondary education, higher than the OECD average of 76%. This is slightly truer of women than men, as 81% of men have successfully completed high-school compared with 82% of women. In terms of the quality of the educational system, the average student scored 482 in reading literacy, maths and science in the OECD's Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA), less than the OECD average of 497. On average in Sweden, girls outperformed boys by 20 points, more than the average OECD gap of 8 points.

In terms of health, life expectancy at birth in Sweden is almost 82 years, two years higher than the OECD average of 80 years. Life expectancy for women is 84 years, compared with 80 for men. The level of atmospheric PM2.5 – tiny air pollutant particles small enough to enter and cause damage to the lungs – is 7.3 micrograms per cubic meter, considerably lower than the OECD average of 14.05 micrograms per cubic meter. Sweden also does well in terms of water quality, as 95% of people say they are satisfied with the quality of their water, compared with an OECD average of 81%.

Concerning the public sphere, there is a strong sense of community and high levels of civic participation in Sweden, where 92% of people believe that they know someone they could rely on in time of need, higher than the OECD average of 88%. Voter turnout, a measure of citizens' participation in the political process, was 86% during recent elections. This figure is higher than the OECD average of 68%. Voter turnout for the top 20% of the population is an estimated 90% and for the bottom 20% it is an estimated 84%, slightly higher than the OECD average gap of 13 percentage points, and suggests there is broad social inclusion in Sweden's democratic institutions.

In general, Swedes are more satisfied with their lives than the OECD average. When asked to rate their general satisfaction with life on a scale from 0 to 10, Swedes gave it a 7.3 grade higher than the OECD average of 6.5.
    But hey.... who cares... MEME! am I right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    And then there is the real world where Sweden is this:
    Yes we have it good in Sweden but this is a problem in the long term.
    http://statskoll.se/nyheter/arbetslo...-utlandsfodda/

Unemployment decreases overall in Sweden, but increasing among the foreign-born.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't consider it sobering but it seems that the OP is suggesting that Sweden is 'waking up' to modern racism by enabling/participating in it.
    Say the person who think the right to own land shall be judged on one's skin color....

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't consider it sobering but it seems that the OP is suggesting that Sweden is 'waking up' to modern racism by enabling/participating in it.

Which part of "denied applicants cannot stay" is racist ?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say the phrasing of it was racist.
    Ok, what was it then ?