Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kainslife View Post
    I really don't want to play a DH along with 9 billion other people but it is just so much fun.
    How? DHs are super boring right now with out most of their talents or artifact weaps. They're a 2 button class.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    people said the same thing about Death Knight and Monks. Once raiding begins there are very few DHs.
    In my guild there are 40 people and not a single person said that he/she wants to play DH.

don't worry about it
    True for DKs, not for Monks.

DKs were extremely popular and still are. Monks, maybe because of the lore/gameplay, just aren't as popular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the same issue. Always have been a pala. Right now I'm shaken to the core as to what class I'm going to main. Halp!
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Kainslife View Post
    I really don't want to play a DH along with 9 billion other people but it is just so much fun.
    Just wait til Legion. I'm sure a lot of people playing are just now playing cause it's new content. Once Legion actually hits, people will go back to their mains and the new xpac bump will stabilize.

and even if they don't, fuck it, play what you like.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I've settled on it being my main. I have every class at max level except priest and can genuinely say that I've had the most fun with the DH. I think they have a very nice blend of dps, durability, and visuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    How? DHs are super boring right now with out most of their talents or artifact weaps. They're a 2 button class.
    For you yes. Can you leave now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    For you yes. Can you leave now?
    I don't know. Can I?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I'm actually really enjoying the Prepared/Fel Rush(with Fel Mastery)game play. Can't wait till we start leveling and get Momentum.

People keep calling it "brainless" but with Prepared and Fel Mastery we're talking 5 button rotation. 6 if you want to count Throw Glaive which sometimes you can use after VR-ing. Just for comparison sakes Fury Warrior(my previous main)is a 4 button rotation until Execute phase and is a LOT more brainless as you basically have no decision making to make regarding Rage expense. With Prepared/FM you still have to make sure not to cap Fury and of course once Momentum is a thing you have to monitor that Momentum buff too.

Deleted
    People will always slate something they dont like or understand. i keep seeing "its a 2 button rotation", sure....if you wanna get like 60% out of it sure it is. Pretty sure they simplified each class now right? Its as simple as play it if you enjoy it,dont if you dont. Theres always someone trying to talk down their ability or effectiveness,comparing their skills at their favoured class to DH's when the truth is theres is almost always someone that would put them to shame. That being said there is alot of people just enjoying the class but not particularily performing well at it, so as they are fresh you will find peoples opinion is a little jaded as they may expect you to suck also, which says more about themselves than us DH's. I will main mine as Havoc as it plays fun which is what we play the game for surely??....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Havoc is Underwhelming at 110 in pvp. Unplayable at 100. DH is a pve hero class pretty much.
    Why do you say this? It's a little harder than most classes (no form of breaking CC, terrible survivability) but you can do some insane damage and lock a few classes down if played properly.

What a great life you must have when you hate having fun.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I don't care about PvP but i'm enjoying DHs a lot in PvE atm.
    Also enjoyed them in the beta. Not the best class around and a it's rotation is pretty dull but it's a really fun class. Fast paced and with high mobility in PvE. But i'm still on the fence if i'm going Fury Warrior, DH or DK.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Nobody hates how much they like demon hunter.

They hate that you have to be an ugly stinking puss-bag elf to even be one. As if anybody wants to vomit chunky feces from their throat every minute, alas, guess those pieces of shit are into that shit.

Infracted - Woz
    Last edited by Woz; 2016-08-22 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    True for DKs, not for Monks.

DKs were extremely popular and still are. Monks, maybe because of the lore/gameplay, just aren't as popular.
    It's more along the lines that Monks had to be leveled from the beginning while Demon Hunters were essentially a free 100. There's hardly any work into getting them to level 100, so everyone rolled one to play with the new class.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Lycann View Post
    I guess I'm lucky that I don't like DH? Maybe it will be better at level 110, but the rotation is way to bland. Fill up fury meter, use fury, repeat...
    You realize that's literally how half of the classes work, right? WW with chi. Warlocks with Soul Shards. Warriors. Rogues with combo points. Priest with Insanity. And none of them have positional requirements like the momentum build does. If anything, DH at 110 is situationally more complex than most other classes due to momentum alone. And even at 100 using fel rush is a dps increase so yes, you still need to use the momentum playstyle at 100 even without momentum if you want to min-max.

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    It's more along the lines that Monks had to be leveled from the beginning while Demon Hunters were essentially a free 100. There's hardly any work into getting them to level 100, so everyone rolled one to play with the new class.
    You're definitely right there's some truth to that.

I'm just speculating obviously, but I still believe it has more to do with the class thematically not being as attractive.