Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Not very likely, back in school we got taught THC was detectable up to 3 weeks after usage and that was when smoking a single joint.

edit: nvm answered my question.
    It's about 3-4 weeks, no matter how much you have smoked or daily usage.

While it's detectable in follicle and deep tissue, your saliva and skin cell should be clean.

Depending on the water content of your diet/exercise, you can run clean on a week after smoking for days or months.

Take 5-6 oz water daily
    Exercise about 2 hours a day- walking with a sweat would work
    Eat clean - no red meat for the whole time - vegetables are your friend

It's about removing the concentrate. Replacing with clean fluid should dilute your content without ingesting fat. The exercise makes sure the old is pumped out, while burning the fat soluble THC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    That's less than a bowl/joint over 10 days.
    u put a gram in a joint?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    Yes because the government and corporations always know what is best for us. Yay conformity!
    Has nothing to do with that. It simply "Do what is required for the job or don't work here."

If I hired someone and for whatever reason i did not want them to use drugs at all, i would make that clear upfront (like all jobs do). if they choose to still work for me, but keep doing drugs and I find out, it's their own damn fault when i fire them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Awful lot of people in here who likely smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol being awful judgy...
    True, but on the flip side...If my job required I stop smoking cigs and drink no alcohol, i would quit or find a new job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neryaf View Post
    Yeah I've never gotten this either. Surely it should be about your performance at work rather than whether or not you drink or smoke right? If you show up to work too high to even talk then you don't need a drug test for that shit.
    Yeah exactly, if someone shows up smelling of weed or all guppy eyed then id say he needs to find a new job, people can do whatever kind of weirdness in their own time, i just dont want to or have to know.. Same with religion imo, if ppl want to run around slathered with pig fat while wearing a funny hat or w/e then i hope it brings them happyness.. Just keep that stuff to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Wagar View Post
    Ignorance nowadays is maddening.
    Pot meet kettle.

I neither smoke nor drink.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Pot meet kettle.

I neither smoke nor drink.
    Good for you! But everybody is different and some people enjoy things you may not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagar View Post
    Good for you! But everybody is different and some people enjoy things you may not.
    Be that as it may, no one uses drugs here at my workplace. Or else.

10+ Year Old Account
    How would you know?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Which is good! There is a time and place for almost all things, Being responsible and taking accountability for ones actions is a big part of this topic.

|See i personally have been diagnosed with Depression, A.D.D. and thanks to life and its factors that weigh on all of us, an Anxiety "disorder" as well. I have consumed THC products for medicinal reasons and hate the stigma and judgement that is thrown around.

But hey, Opinions right?
    Last edited by Wagar; 2016-08-22 at 04:24 PM.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmcghosty View Post
    Has nothing to do with that. It simply "Do what is required for the job or don't work here."

If I hired someone and for whatever reason i did not want them to use drugs at all, i would make that clear upfront (like all jobs do). if they choose to still work for me, but keep doing drugs and I find out, it's their own damn fault when i fire them.

- - - Updated - - -

True, but on the flip side...If my job required I stop smoking cigs and drink no alcohol, i would quit or find a new job.
    So glad I live in a country where corporations can't dictate what I do in my personal life...
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Please tell us how it went/goes!

Even my girlfreind told me that you dont have much of a chanse, and she has been studying stuff like this

15+ Year Old Account
    I love how everyone is responding like this is 1940 and not 2016.

It's cannabis, people. He's not doing drugs. He's smoking cannabis. Which is a natural herb, that heals and sooths the body. It's not heroin. It's not cocaine. He's not sniffing lines ffs.

Get educated people, and stop being such hypocrites. Alcohol is worse for the body than cannabis, but I'm sure every single one of you toss one of those down every once in a while after a hard days work, eh?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post

It's cannabis, people. He's not doing drugs. He's smoking cannabis. Which is a natural herb, that heals and sooths the body. It's not heroin. It's not cocaine. He's not sniffing lines ffs.

Get educated people, and stop being such hypocrites. Alcohol is worse for the body than cannabis, but I'm sure every single one of you toss one of those down every once in a while after a hard days work, eh?
    Yeah I get where you are coming from, but weed is literally classed as a drug. You can't say it isn't and you can't call people uneducated when they are stating a cold, hard fact, that it is a drug.

15+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't matter what the government says.

So because the government says that Cannabis is just as bad as heroine and cocaine, that makes it true? I'm sorry, but these "cold hard facts" you speak of contradict this, because it's not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    So glad I live in a country where corporations can't dictate what I do in my personal life...
    In the UK, drug tests are pretty mandatory for certain job roles. Police, paramedic, public transport workers etc. Basically, anything where you being on drugs could put the safety of others at risk.

Actually, no. But as you said, get educated
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    It doesn't matter what the government says.

So because the government says that Cannabis is just as bad as heroine and cocaine, that makes it true? I'm sorry, but these "cold hard facts" you speak of contradict this, because it's not.
    You appear to be misunderstanding me here. I'm not putting weed in the same category as cocaine or heroin. I'm not even saying they are in the same ball park. What I am saying, is it is a drug. A good chunk of the world also agrees on this. How many places is it legal in vs illegal? I get that you enjoy smoking, but don't be an idiot.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not being an idiot. I smoke cannabis legally, because I live in California.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Actually, no. But as you said, get educated
    Right, you don't drink alcohol. No one drinks alcohol anymore huh.

Deleted
    I'm not being an idiot. I smoke cannabis legally, because I live in California.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps idiot was a poor choice of words. Ignorant? A bit more fitting.

You're the one telling people to get educated and stop being hypocrites, while yourself making black and white sweeping generalizations, as if they were facts. Like again.

I'm sure you'll somehow manage to miss the irony of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.