Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Should be pretty accurate too. That's just a tad over 3 million bgs tracked in the last 4 weeks.

Deleted
    Arathi > all

Thank you. These people with these sarcastic comments are disappointing. Obviously, people que random because of the rewards. There are essentially no rewards for queing solo and then blizz as well punishes you with a 15 min que. Just to make sure you do not do it again. Almost a forcing to play strands of the ancients, or isle, or av.

- - - Updated - - -

his demand is stupid? how does it increase que time if i get to blacklist 3? this is why nothing gets done. you can easily make a poll and you will quickly determine that there is for sure 3 bgs that people HATE, and that HATE makes people not want to play. That was more point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Except his demand is stupid.

You want to only play 3 bgs ? Then queue for those 3 bgs. Problem solved.

Don't increase everyone queue time.

Quote Originally Posted by Quakecanada View Post
    Thank you. These people with these sarcastic comments are disappointing. Obviously, people que random because of the rewards. There are essentially no rewards for queing solo and then blizz as well punishes you with a 15 min que. Just to make sure you do not do it again. Almost a forcing to play strands of the ancients, or isle, or av.

- - - Updated - - -

his demand is stupid? how does it increase que time if i get to blacklist 3? this is why nothing gets done. you can easily make a poll and you will quickly determine that there is for sure 3 bgs that people HATE, and that HATE makes people not want to play. That was more point.
    what ?

You want to play only 3 bg.

Queue for those 3 bgs and be happy
    Last edited by Ilir; 2016-08-22 at 04:28 PM.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    I wouldn't mind it. It just feels like you have to blacklist IoC and AV as Horde or you get it 99% of the time, so you can't blacklist any of the BGs you actually genuinely dislike.
    Thats true. Happens way to often.

I would also appreciate one more blacklist. I hate Arathi.

.....once again.....and i am sure you know this.....no rewards on single que......if you read the posts....you will noticed that people get punished for queing solo.

i guess they could just remove the random que and let people que for what ever bgs they want, like little check boxes...and remove the silly randoques

what ?

You want to play only 3 bg.

Queue for those 3 bgs and be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Quakecanada View Post
    .....once again.....and i am sure you know this.....no rewards on single que......if you read the posts....you will noticed that people get punished for queing solo.

i guess they could just remove the random que and let people que for what ever bgs they want, like little check boxes...and remove the silly randoques
    yeah well... you're really not understanding why you're getting punished ?

They put the rewards on the random queue because.... they want people to queue random BGs => less queue times.

Just queue for those 3 bgs you want to play. If you want the rewards, queue random.

Homophobia is so gay.

It'd be nice if BG's almost no one likes(ioc) were removed from random BG.

I'm glad they stopped adding BG's in MOP because every single BG they've added has been garbage. Vanilla BG's are still the best ones(wsg is bad post vanilla though )

AV sucks too, but it's really really good when the NPC's are super overbuffed and strong again, like right now.

I can't count the number of times I've invited friends to do BG's, we get IOC because one of us forgot to thumb it down for whatever reason, then people afk out and log off the game. IOC is garbage.

Honestly, random BG giving you 100% of rewards is frustrating. Back in vanilla and TBC I'd queue nothing but AB, because it's the best BG.
    Last edited by ShiyoKozuki; 2016-08-24 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hallucigenocide View Post
    i'd settle for atleast 1 more to blacklist.
    I agree with this. IoC, AV, and SotA are the ones I absolutely hate -- in that order.
    As such I remove IoC and AV. Occasionally I get SotA. For whatever reason I seem to have horrible luck with that one.
    I also wish when a team won/lost the first round that it'd reset cd's and debuffs but w/e.

I'd just be fine if they'd let us blacklist 3 BGs instead of 2. (Even still, I don't care that much.) Also wish you could blacklist at least one dungeon in the dungeon finder, too.

A more elegant solution, to be honest, would be if random BGs were queued by specific game type (you'd probably need to add more BGs for this to work, though).

So you could queue for "CTF" "Domination" etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Arathi > all

Yes, its the only BG I really enjoy and has no stupid graveyard camping/no one reclaiming a flag or other stupid shit

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Arathi > all
    Indeed

But I don't care too much, as long as I don't get to see IoC/Av. AV could've worked if the reward wasn't tied to winning, as AV these days drags on for too long, so you risk investing a lot of time for essentially nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I blacklist WSG and AB, if I had a third, it would be TP then BfG. I hate small scale battles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    Yes, its the only BG I really enjoy and has no stupid graveyard camping/no one reclaiming a flag or other stupid shit
    lol we camp arathi GY all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Unrated Battleground Popularity for Region US
    Snip
    Unrated Battleground Popularity for Region EU
    Looks like what I expected. I have IoV and SotA blacklisted. AV is kinda stupid but, I cannot stand chasing after little cars for 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    The problem with that is that it's not really random bg's at that point anymore. Its always gonna be the ones you want. Plus you get an extra reward for that? No, that totally defeats the purpose of why the random bg feature is there to begin with. I don't support blacklisting either, look what it did to AV and IoC they're so one-sided depending on the faction that there is absolutely no way to enjoy those BG's normally anymore. We don't really need more of that tbh.
    TBC was the best. 4 bgs, all pretty fun, queue random and have a great day. People are also forgetting that random gives rewards that direct queue does not. Most of these new bgs are crap, or derivatives. Twin peaks has a funny name for sure, but just a worse wsg map. The two that involve mine carts are god awful and I would block straight away if AV and Strands werent permablocked. The murderball one grew on me but still too many idiots cant get the concept, so I agree with OP 100%. My nostalgia wins out and I want the original bgs.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with that is that it's not really random bg's at that point anymore. Its always gonna be the ones you want. Plus you get an extra reward for that? No, that totally defeats the purpose of why the random bg feature is there to begin with. I don't support blacklisting either, look what it did to AV and IoC they're so one-sided depending on the faction that there is absolutely no way to enjoy those BG's normally anymore. We don't really need more of that tbh.
    Or blizzard could stop forcing all the bgs. If people want to queue direct for av let them and then fill it with random once you get a lot queued, but i shouldnt have to play it just cause it is there, especially since i have to sit out 15 minutes for lesving. It should be celebrsted that people who dont want to play leave your group, not punished.

Deleted

They put the rewards on the random queue because.... they want people to queue random BGs => less queue times.

Just queue for those 3 bgs you want to play. If you want the rewards, queue random.

But what if you want fun and rewards at the same time?

You do understnad how lines work right? When they fill a qupta, they throw you in any bg they want. You thinking direct queues increase wait time is pure fiction. It does not stand up to a rational examination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    Or blizzard could stop forcing all the bgs. If people want to queue direct for av let them and then fill it with random once you get a lot queued, but i shouldnt have to play it just cause it is there, especially since i have to sit out 15 minutes for lesving. It should be celebrsted that people who dont want to play leave your group, not punished.
    They're not forcing you to do anything, you already get a reward for every BG you participate in and finish, so nothing is stopping you from queueing for the one you want to play. You're just asking to receive a reward that is handed out for reducing queue times, which you are not.. If you want it that bad just suck it up.

They're not forcing you to do anything, you already get a reward for every BG you participate in and finish, so nothing is stopping you from queueing for the one you want to play. You're just asking to receive a reward that is handed out for reducing queue times, which you are not.. If you want it that bad just suck it up.
    Tyere is no reward unless random, and there is no reduction in queue times either. This is a fallacy.

lets say 19 queue for wsg, 29 for arathi, and 79 for AV. Then lets say that 83 queue random. 3 people fill out those other queues then the last 80 fill ANY BG BLIZZ WANTS. There is no requirement for any bg to be used, other than it has the right number of people. It is on blizz for still using battle grounds others dont like, not us. If 40 of thpse 83 blocked all but wsg, arsthi, and av, then 3 of them would round out those direct queues, and 37 would fill out another bg, for example 30 going to arsthi and 7 waiting for more, or 13 of the other 43 making a wsg and the last 30 either starting a different 30 man bg, some starting a 20 man, or all waiting for an 80 man. There is no requirement thst all bgs be played. That is you projecting.

10+ Year Old Account
    We need 3, so I can remove Strand, IOC, and Alterac. Worst Bgs by far