decided to grind out the last 35 medals today for the mount. glad that's over with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    decided to grind out the last 35 medals today for the mount. glad that's over with.
    Congrats on the lost sanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Congrats on the lost sanity.
    Who needs sanity when you got derp mount.

Deleted
    does it take a long time to get all the yokai watch fluff? i just started playing again yesterday

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    does it take a long time to get all the yokai watch fluff? i just started playing again yesterday
    Eh depends on your luck with drops from fates.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Eh depends on your luck with drops from fates.
    oh.. it's one of those

15+ Year Old Account
    oh.. it's one of those
    If you plan to do it I suggest getting the Blizzaria, Noko and USApyon minions first and doing the 2 fates for the kobold dailies with them out till you have 30 medals for each it will save you a lot of pain later.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    Realisticly speaking its going to take you quite some time yeah. But dont stress over it. They re giving plenty of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I m noticing in recent interviews with yoshi-p on youtube people are commenting they want the game to change and they are mentioning severe player drops.
    Why? I think the formula works great and we re getting completely new stuff as well evey patch now that they cut 3 dungeons and made it 2. It might not always be the most interesting stuff but at least it is new and they are eventually going to get fixed to be pretty good I think.
    Also where do people see the pop drop? We re nearing the end of a freaking catch up patch and my server is as alive as it has always been.

10+ Year Old Account
    No clue.
    While it has gotten a little quieter on Cerberus, that's to be expected during a content lull, esp now when Legion is about to release.

*looks at the 210 anima changes*

Oo

TO THE GROUND, BABY!
    Last edited by Granyala; 2016-08-23 at 07:41 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit those changes...they took a baseball bat to 210's step and bashed its knees in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Holy shit those changes...they took a baseball bat to 210's step and bashed its knees in.
    Pretty much. I think the first FATE farming stage is now more timeconsuming than the 210 step.

Those nerfs holy crap.

Pretty much. I think the first FATE farming stage is now more timeconsuming than the 210 step.
    Agreed. Especially if you're unlucky like me were your friend gets 10-15 while you still didn't get one which was the final one... sigh.

I'll probably work on a few more now just for the glamour when I'm back from my short break.

15+ Year Old Account
    wow i didnt expect them to nerf the stage that hard sucks i bought the HQ items for it like 2 weeks ago

Deleted
    Those patch notes
    Am i glad i still got a stack of each crystal left to instanty turn in for the first stage.

Here i come bard and warrior relic!

Lmao @ the 210 step mega nerf. I capped eso and poetics before I had to leave town. Kinda irked I didn't store up GC seals, but I had been stockpiling moonstones for the 240 step. So no real loss there.

I was at 70/80 for WHM anima. Now I'll have that and the WAR axe I always wanted.

Deleted
    Wow that nerf O_O

At least now I can get both the warrior and the paladin relics
    Btw guys aren't we supposed to be getting a live letter on the 26th which is going to give us insight on 3.4 and all its features?
    Judging by the 3.3 release date we dont have too long untill 3.4. It has to be around 15-20 of september maybe a little earlier/later

Oh cmon you are blowing this nerf out of proportion. Checks patch notes..... Holy fucking nerfbat batman! I just thought they would reduce the unidentified mats not change hq to nq.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    wow i didnt expect them to nerf the stage that hard sucks i bought the HQ items for it like 2 weeks ago
    Does make me a bit grumpy that I spent like 1mil on the HQ items a few weeks ago but better this huge nerf than to keep spending 1mil~ for each relic!

I got my relic done to the current step, but have debated going for the PLD relic. Once WHM is up to HW, I'll do FATEs and hope for the drops. Looking at the nerf, well.... I have about 130 Vath and 130 Vanu Vanu tokens, plus some Sahagin tokens. I'll have to check and do the math, but I might have all the UIDs for a second right off the bat.

Not particularly pushing for it, though.

even with the 210 step nerfed there's no way i'm going to farm the fate crystals or sit through 5 weeks of crystal tower queues again.