Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hate to bust your bubble, although I'm not sure about saliva, I failed a piss test ad i hadt smoked aything for 3 weeks.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    Im sorry for your ignorance, you really dont know how many natural things growing from the grass can kill you in seconds.
    That was sarcasm, I am well aware that many natural things can kill. Cyanide and anthrax being prime examples.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Not really. That's a commonly used sentiment to defend legalization, but in reality, the incarceration rates for marijuana alone are pretty low. On the other hand, the incarceration rates for people who are both habitual users and involved in other illicit activities is significantly higher.

Now, the number of arrests for possession are notable, but most states classify it as a misdemeanor crime for which incarceration is exceedingly rare.
    Source 1.
    Source 2.
    Source 3.
    But reclassification would affect the sentences of selling/trafficing, would it not? I'll be honestly I'm not 100% educated on drug laws because they're so whacky

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    That "Its natural" argument for anything always made me laugh.
    Yup, it pisses me off so much because they actually believe it's a legitmate argument. Cyanide and anthrax are both natural should people start ingesting those as well?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Screw the test, probably passed it...

More importantly, why do you use so frequently? The low amounts you describe wouldn't get you high, so it seems you're selfmedicating some kind of anxiety condition? This worries me a little, though you do seem to have it under control like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyBravo View Post
    Thank you for the helpful response! It's actually just for a night stock job at a local grocery store. And yes, I totally agree, people are so uneducated. Guaranteed everyone who is against weed on this thread is also voting for Trump.
    Never smoked pot in my life. However, I vote Green party and am fine with pot being legalized. And I'm sorry, but you deserve to be caught. It's not about whether or not it *should* be legal, it's a question of whether it *is* legal and whether or not you are entering into an arrangement with your employer that requires a drug free state - which they obviously do require.

As a side note, every time you open your mouth about smoking and drinking, you're really not doing yourself any favors. You're coming across as incredibly defensive, judgmental, and misinformed - none of which help your position. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a smoker and drinker and "killing themselves from the inside while you eat pizza." Many of us can simply differentiate between legal and illegal, and agreements made between employees and employers. If pot is that important to your life, and it really sounds like it is, perhaps you should move to a place where it's not illegal and/or start applying for jobs with companies that don't care.

And what kind of pot smoker doesn't get a reference to Cheech Marin?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    That was sarcasm, I am well aware that many natural things can kill. Cyanide and anthrax being prime examples.
    oh im sorry, well... now is pointed to ppl that believed that. lol (i know ppl using this argument).

edit: in my defense, sometimes is hard to detect sarcasm when its not your native language since we use words in a different way to do it
    Last edited by shonist; 2016-08-22 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    Screw the test, probably passed it...

More importantly, why do you use so frequently? The low amounts you describe wouldn't get you high, so it seems you're selfmedicating some kind of anxiety condition? This worries me a little, though you do seem to have it under control like this.
    Yeah I'm almost more than certain I'll pass at this point, unless the lab is really out to get me. Such a small amount should be eradicated in a 36 hour time span if I had to guess.

And surprisingly it does get me high, and a pretty good one at that for at least an hour or so. But I do mainly use it for my anxiety and my eating disorder (too skinny). It calms me down and gives me a pretty hefty appetite

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    But reclassification would affect the sentences of selling/trafficing, would it not? I'll be honestly I'm not 100% educated on drug laws because they're so whacky
    Not necessarily, that depends on a much wider amount of variables.

For one thing, even in many of the legal use states, it's still illegal to grow or sell without a license. In those where growing is legal, it's still heavily regulated, meaning you can't (legally) grow and sell on your own.

Regulation is, of course, the major counterpart to legalization of anything, whether it be drug, alcohol, or prostitution.

I'm curious now, OP how did it go?

I smoke pot daily, not to much at a time but daily nonetheless...also live in Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanen View Post
    I'm curious now, OP how did it go?

I smoke pot daily, not to much at a time but daily nonetheless...also live in Colorado
    Still waiting for the results. Expecting a call on Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Whether you pass or not, you need to learn from this mistake/experience.

I'm 100% for legalization of marijuana and other harmless recreational drugs, mind you; but until then the law is fairly clear about it.

What you did was illegal and you need to take responsibility for your actions. If you passed, great; don't do it again or wait until it's legal. Otherwise you're going to keep making these near-misses until that test comes positive, you get sent to jail and now you have a permanent mark on your record that says not only do I do illegal drugs, but I'm also untrustworthy to my employer and the law. Good luck getting a worthwhile job after that.

Even though I know weed is for the most part harmless, I know damn well better than to smoke it while it's still illegal in my state. Once it's legal, who knows maybe I'll give it a go, but until then I'd rather not fuck up my future with something so damn minuscule as weed.
    * do you want to have a bad time?

Quote Originally Posted by rayden54 View Post
    No it isn't. Drug testing against your will would be a violation. However, you've consented to the testing as part of your job--ergo no violation.
    I was actually quoting someone who was saying they think it is a Human right violation. Probably should have wrote that better, it was meant to be more of a question.

So I took a SALIVA drug test (kept a piece of cotton in my mouth for a couple minutes). I was sober for about a week, and then I started smoking again for about 10 days. In those 10 days I smoked daily, but LESS THAN 1 gram collectively. I smoked 36 hours prior to the test. In those 36 hours, I brushed my teeth, gums, tongue, cheeks, etc vigorously followed by a 2-3min mouthwash every morning, mid-day, and night. I also chewed a bunch of gum, drank plenty of water, and I'm only 125lbs with a very high metabolism. The tests are getting sent to a lab, so it's not the immediate on-site test.

I've read that THC is only detectable up from 1-12, 1-24, and 1-48 hours. But then I've read horror stories where it can be up to 72+ hours. If anyone has been in a similar situation as me (casual/light, but daily smoker), any serious answers or past experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    uhh THC is detectable up to a year. Trust me. Salvia i thought was like coke, in and out in a couple days...

anyways. cranberry juice. apple cider vinegar (hard to do, your throat will straight up stop swallowing it), water. If you try to detox with water you gotta work out too, which is a double edged sword with pot because it binds to fat cells. so when you work out you burn fat, putting that trace THC back into your system.

If youre super worried man get some Mega Clean. Follow the directions. Win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shortsy View Post
    Whether you pass or not, you need to learn from this mistake/experience.

I'm 100% for legalization of marijuana and other harmless recreational drugs, mind you; but until then the law is fairly clear about it.

What you did was illegal and you need to take responsibility for your actions. If you passed, great; don't do it again or wait until it's legal. Otherwise you're going to keep making these near-misses until that test comes positive, you get sent to jail and now you have a permanent mark on your record that says not only do I do illegal drugs, but I'm also untrustworthy to my employer and the law. Good luck getting a worthwhile job after that.

Even though I know weed is for the most part harmless, I know damn well better than to smoke it while it's still illegal in my state. Once it's legal, who knows maybe I'll give it a go, but until then I'd rather not fuck up my future with something so damn minuscule as weed.
    stop being controlled.
    Last edited by Vargulf the Happy Husky; 2016-08-22 at 10:28 PM.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

I only smoke about a pinch in my one-hitter. And on some days my girlfriend comes over and I don't smoke when she's here so it helps conserve some.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't realize the amount of straight-edge/uneducated people on this site. Lesson learned not to post about this stuff lol.
    Well, none of us have had to make a thread on a video game forum asking if we are going to fail a drug test, so there's that.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Yup, it pisses me off so much because they actually believe it's a legitmate argument. Cyanide and anthrax are both natural should people start ingesting those as well?
    It's a legitimate argument when you also include the point of having a history of human consumption. If yes, then there's your human data sample and you can safely assume it's non-toxic to organic systems and won't cause tumors, blindness, miscarriages, madness etc. Another good question would be, does it have an affinity/relationship to ordinary brain chemistry such as cannabis, psilocybin, DMT. Most problems arise when plants are distilled and concentrated, but in their natural form are mostly harmless.

Smoke to your hearts content. More power to you.

With that said, don't bitch when a company fires you for testing positive.

You are free to find a job that doesn't have drug tests. Problem solved.

Freedom works both ways.

[QUOTE=Vargulf;42006232]uhh THC is detectable up to a year. Trust me. Salvia i thought was like coke, in and out in a couple days...

anyways. cranberry juice. apple cider vinegar (hard to do, your throat will straight up stop swallowing it), water. If you try to detox with water you gotta work out too, which is a double edged sword with pot because it binds to fat cells. so when you work out you burn fat, putting that trace THC back into your system.

If youre super worried man get some Mega Clean. Follow the directions. Win.

^above is the quote, messed it up somehow.

Saliva, not Salvia lol. We're talking about spit. THC does not, in this universe or the next, stay in your saliva for a year. What you did was give me helpful tips for a urine test. Thanks for the reply but you misread the topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Well, none of us have had to make a thread on a video game forum asking if we are going to fail a drug test, so there's that.
    Well seems to have struck an interest in everyone here, seeing that is has 12.3k views and 250+ replies in under 24 hours
    Last edited by JollyBravo; 2016-08-22 at 10:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    I'm not being an idiot. I smoke cannabis legally, because I live in California.

- - - Updated - - -

Right, you don't drink alcohol. No one drinks alcohol anymore huh.
    Enjoy it while you can!. After President Trump gets in office and appoints an Attorney General who will actually enforce federal laws (specifically immigration and drug laws) (marijuana is a schedule I drug) your ass will be in jail. States do not have the right to pass laws that contradict federal laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Enjoy it while you can!. After President Trump gets in office and appoints an Attorney General who will actually enforce federal laws (specifically immigration and drug laws) (marijuana is a schedule I drug) your ass will be in jail. States do not have the right to pass laws that contradict federal laws.
    Well if America has enough common sense, they won't let Drumph see the inside of the white house. Additionally, yeah, it's totally a good idea to waste even MORE tax dollars sending someone to jail for 10 years for smoking a joint -_- Wake up you conservative, bible-humper.