7+ Year Old Account

[Unholy] Most Viable Artifact Talenting?

I can't find anywhere on the internet a discussion on suggested/optimal ways to talent Unholy artifact weapon, and there are none on this forum either from what I saw.

I'm mostly just interested to see what people are doing and what the consensus is on the most optimal build path for Unholy.

Currently, I went straight for "The Shambler" major trait first. This is my talent path to reach it as quick as possible:

http://beta.wowdb.com/artifact-calcu...ADbIAAAAAAAAAA

My next path I'm thinking of doing is going for "Scourge of Worlds" next and this is the path I plan on taking to get there. Again the most quickest:

http://beta.wowdb.com/artifact-calcu...AbbIAAAAAAAAAA

My reasoning for "Scourge of Worlds" is possibly working it in conjuction with Necrosis so what do you guys think?

What artifact talent progressions are you all working with in Unholy?

Deleted
    i have trouble reading, can you tell me which golden dragon to get first pls?

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    i have trouble reading, can you tell me which golden dragon to get first pls?
    Scourge of Worlds via its southern pathway, if that makes sense.

Apocalypse -> Feast of Souls -> Eternal Agony -> The Darkest Crusade -> Scourge of Worlds/Portal to the Underworld -> Portal to the Underworld/Scourge of Worlds

Im pretty sure The Shambler is stronger (no math to back that up, just my guess)...but the traits on the way to Scourge of Worlds are much stronger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    Scourge of Worlds via its southern pathway, if that makes sense.

Apocalypse -> Feast of Souls -> Eternal Agony -> The Darkest Crusade -> Scourge of Worlds/Portal to the Underworld -> Portal to the Underworld/Scourge of Worlds

Im pretty sure The Shambler is stronger (no math to back that up, just my guess)...but the traits on the way to Scourge of Worlds are much stronger.
    Thanks alot

Deleted
    The FAQ doc has Runic Tattoos as a low priority but I'm sure it used to be higher. Was it changed in some way?

Dark Arbiter being bugged and nerfed from 6*AP to 5.5*AP.