Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

So I looted my second Warglaive of Azzinoth today...

i . imgur . com / 3DKwtAJ . jpg (can't post images, just remove spaces)
    ...and it was another offhand.

I understand how lucky I am, but still...fuck. lol

I honestly think if they allowed the xmogging of Legendaries... Legion would be a good expansion to do it. We're going to get a ton of new weapon skins so I don't think we'll see everyone running around with Legendary xmogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a buddy back in wotlk who was farming mats in strat and saw the death charger mount drop 3 times in a row.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had your luck

I still think it's kind of a shame they STILL won't allow legendaries to be transmogged.

Deleted
    i got the offhand drop on my warrior and the main hand drop on my rogue a few weeks ago no glaives since then

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I still think it's kind of a shame they STILL won't allow legendaries to be transmogged.
    Their reasoning was always "If we allow the transmogging of legendaries, everyone would be using them".

Honestly, I'm not sure about that. Besides the fact that some are rare and some are really hard to obtain (in terms of grinding)... the new artifact skins are extremely good. Personally, the only legendary I would transmog are the Warglaives on my DH. (And I have all legendaries).

Got mine last wednesday. I feel like DH have their drop chances increased.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Their reasoning was always "If we allow the transmogging of legendaries, everyone would be using them".

Honestly, I'm not sure about that. Besides the fact that some are rare and some are really hard to obtain (in terms of grinding)... the new artifact skins are extremely good. Personally, the only legendary I would transmog are the Warglaives on my DH. (And I have all legendaries).
    Everyone would use them for a while, get tired of them, and go back to other weapons again.

Yeah their reasoning falls apart with Artifacts. How many Doomhammers and Ashbringers are we going to see? My guess is a whole freaking lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    45 reputations to exalted? kek, THIS is something to be proud of, good job op, you magnificent bastard
    Thought everyone had the beloved title by now.

OT, shame no world first for that..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    But then everyone would have the same looking weapons...ohwait..
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Got off hand at first lockout after dh release and was hoping main this week but looks like my luck has run out

Yeah, the Artifact is why that doesn't hold weight, plus the trend of transmog in general. People don't LIKE looking the same. If everyone had a legendary, people would change to others to break away from looking like another one of the crowd.

But as it stands, how many Ret Paladins will be using the same, standard/original, version of Ashbringer? I know mine will.

omg I forgot about them! I COULD HAVE DONE THEM YESTERDAY BEFORE THE LOCKOUT RESET GOD DAMN IT
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    omg I forgot about them! I COULD HAVE DONE THEM YESTERDAY BEFORE THE LOCKOUT RESET GOD DAMN IT
    If you are on NA, Latin American or Oceanic realms, you still got time before the lockout reset.Well, provided you can get on the servers that is.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    If you are on NA, Latin American or Oceanic realms, you still got time before the lockout reset.Well, provided you can get on the servers that is.
    Nope I can't

speaking of which did maintenance already happen?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

My bro is at 91 kill and just got the Mhand so far.

RNG is a bitch sometimes.

And finished my pair today. It's my third, after my DK and Warrior. All of them were very quick (less then 10 runs), and never had repeated drops.

No glaives for me this week, not even a duplicate of the Main Hand I looted 2 Illidans ago.

god damn. main hand third week in a row. Getting lucky but not at the same time.

I got both as of today! I got the Off hand before the reset last night (Aug. 22nd) and got the main hand today. Crazy luck.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anosuke/simple