+13
    Yeah....about that. For awhile Iced and I kinda just dominated. So we leaned back a a bit.

+7
    Kinda exactly like this.

Deleted
    Yeah, it happens. I've been through that myself except I was alone. At least you got company!

+8

+5
    Almost down to negatives again YAY!

+ 2

Yeah, but it (should) go up when we sleep. :P

Deleted
    Yeah but PvM is like an old person. People just keep forgetting and getting tired about it. :b

+ 3

i'm kind of addicted to be honest

Haiii Maj!
    Welcome back!

+ 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    i'm kind of addicted to be honest
    I too was until 8 months ago. Posting numbers was just superb!

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    Haiii Maj!
    Welcome back!
    \o

- - - Updated - - -

+ 5

+ 2

Posting numbers is the best. Especially subtracting three; so much better than adding one.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 3

I like turtles.

Deleted
    + 4

+ 1

Watch any anime during those months, Majad? I'm finishing Spice and Wolf season 2 right now, and Panty and Stocking and Hajime no Ippo soon™.

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend had me watch SAO 3 weeks ago. We also watched a few episodes of Seven Deadly Sins.
    Last edited by pOO flinger; 2016-08-23 at 02:42 AM.

Do you mean Sword Art Online, pOO? What's SOA?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Do you mean Sword Art Online, pOO? What's SOA?
    Yeah, my sleepy pills have made me dumber than usual. Fixed it before your post.

- - - Updated - - -

Bed time. Night everyone.

Heh, no worries. It happens to all of us. How'd you like SAO? I'm not going to lie, I kinda want to watch it because of all the hate it gets.

Deleted
    Watch any anime during those months, Majad? I'm finishing Spice and Wolf season 2 right now, and Panty and Stocking and Hajime no Ippo soon™.
    Yeah, not counting the airing seasons.

Durarara 1st and 2nd season, Magi's 2nd season, Planetes (fucking fantastic this show! highly recommend it), almost everything from Monogatari, K and sequels, Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio and Blood Lad. That's about it.

Still watching Monster from a year ago lol. At epi 35 of 74 episodes.

I tried watching Spice and Wolf's first season but it just wasn't my cup of tea...

Anything else?
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    My friend had me watch SAO 3 weeks ago. We also watched a few episodes of Seven Deadly Sins.
    SAO was nice to watch. It has some weird parts but it's a solid show, imo.

I've been trying to "get" Seven Deadly Sins but I've had no luck so far...
    Heh, no worries. It happens to all of us. How'd you like SAO? I'm not going to lie, I kinda want to watch it because of all the hate it gets.
    That is exactly why I started watching it lol.

First season first half is very good but it goes a bit downhill on the second part. Second season is basically for people who enjoyed the first season despite it going downhill but still a good watch. Give it a try.

+ 2

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, not counting the airing seasons.
    Cool, what're you watching that's airing? For me, I'm watching Orange (7/10 imo, could go up, could go down...), and Sweetness and Lightning (wow, I love this show. I've never liked a show this much in this genre; easy 9/10 so far). I tried the first episode of Mob Psycho, but I didn't care for it. BUT everyone seems to like it, including my sister, so I'm waiting on it finishing, and then I plan on marathoning it.

Planetes (fucking fantastic this show! highly recommend it),
    Never heard of it, I'll check it out.

almost everything from Monogatari
    That's on my PTO list.

Still watching Monster from a year ago lol. At epi 35 of 74 episodes.
    Speaking of still watching, I'm currently on episode 804/828 (? It's still currently airing, lol) of Detective Conan, lol.

I tried watching Spice and Wolf's first season but it just wasn't my cup of tea...
    I literally just finished the episode. Like, 2 minutes ago. Trying to articulate my thoughts right now. I find it to be a flawed show; I hate the conflicts, and some of the character interactions is maddening. That said, Holo is a fantastic character, and I really enjoyed her. I gave both seasons a 7/10.

Anything else?
    You tell me? Are you asking me if I watched anything else? Uh...My MAL is up-to-date.

First season first half is very good but it goes a bit downhill on the second part. Second season is basically for people who enjoyed the first season despite it going downhill but still a good watch. Give it a try.
    That's what I've heard. I'll watch it. ...eventually...