Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyBravo View Post
    Quantify? lmao. I think you mean justify. And yes, I can quit anytime, and I have for the time-being. What do you think this is, heroin? You've clearly never smoked weed before, buddy. It's like actually talking to a brick wall. I smoked the night I applied, thinking they wouldn't call me for weeks, and when they did, I was thinking they wouldn't schedule an interview till next week, not the next day. I'm getting tired of explaining myself to you. Learn to read and then come back.

- - - Updated - - -

That's because you're an illiterate fuck. And you're definitely not winning the argument by far because of that, I just wanted to point out your grammatical stupidity, as well as your general stupidity since you have the nerve to call me a junkie when you clearly haven't even graduated grade school.
    lol Yeh cus i dont give a shit about what stoners like you on the internet think about my spelling and grammar im an illiterate fuck. Id bet good money i have a much larger library than you do. And no iv never smoked with anyone, iv never needed to impair myself. Keep making excuses for why you cant quit, you obviously think you dont need it since youv spent 16 pages giving others excuses.

BTW I hope your head EXPLODES with my improper grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I don't do drugs, but I have looked this stuff up before, a lot of it is common knowledge.

Looked it up because when I was in high school I applied to a job that required a drug test (Office Depot that had just opened, was having a job fair and mass hiring people). After weeks of not hearing from them I called and asked why they didn't call me since the interview went so well and the guy told me to expect to hear from them... They said they didn't call me because I failed the drug test.

I have never done illegal drugs a single time in my entire life. I don't even drink.

Thus my irrational hatred of drug tests was born.
    Yeah that's called a false positive drug test. Actually quite common. Some employers are jerks and don't issue a retest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    lol Yeh cus i dont give a shit about what stoners like you on the internet think about my spelling and grammar im an illiterate fuck. Id bet good money i have a much larger library than you do. And no iv never smoked with anyone, iv never needed to impair myself. Keep making excuses for why you cant quit, you obviously think you dont need it since youv spent 16 pages giving others excuses.

BTW I hope your head EXPLODES with my improper grammar.
    Oh how'd I guess you haven't smoked? How surprising. But yet you voted for it to be legal and don't mind people smoking, but you seem to have no problem calling people who smoke "stoners" and "junkies". Contradicting yourself a little, huh?

Library or vocabulary? God you're a special kind of stupid. I'm just gonna go ahead and block you so I don't increase my chances of getting brain cancer.

Infracted - Flaming
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-08-23 at 06:12 AM.

Yeah that's called a false positive drug test. Actually quite common. Some employers are jerks and don't issue a retest.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh how'd I guess you haven't smoked? How surprising. But yet you voted for it to be legal and don't mind people smoking, but you seem to have no problem calling people who smoke "stoners" and "junkies". Contradicting yourself a little, huh? Library or vocabulary? God you're a stupid kind of stupid. I'm just gonna go ahead and block you so I don't increase my chances of getting brain cancer.
    People who get stoned for no medical reason are stoners. People who make excuse after excuse and jeopardize thier lively hood are junkies. Get mad all you want but you are what you are. have fun in unemployment cus you cant keep your hands off of ONLY 2 grams.

People who get stoned for no medical reason are stoners. People who make excuse after excuse and jeopardize thier lively hood are junkies. Get mad all you want but you are what you are. have fun in unemployment cus you cant keep your hands off of ONLY 2 grams.
    Repeating myself for the 800th time to get through your thick skull, I do use it for medicinal purposes, moron. What excuses have I been making? This entire post was to get an opinion on if I passed a drug test or failed it. Never did I say SHOULD I KEEP SMOKING BEFORE AND AFTER A DRUG TEST. Like I said earlier, learn to read, then come back.

I haven't even touched it since I was called in for an interview. Again, every response to you has just been me repeating myself. You do realize that, right? I actually feel like I'm in a Twilight Zone and I'm trying to explain myself to Helen Keller.

my job doesnt depend on me not eating bacon. There are plenty of alternatives to help with those things. All your giving are junkie excuses. You havnt quit yet since your obviously still using. Stop being weak willed and jeopardizing your job status.
    Get off your high horse. Most weed smokers do their jobs just fine. And tbh drug tests are kinda bs, as long as you're not letting it affect your job, why does it matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Get off your high horse. Most weed smokers do their jobs just fine. And tbh drug tests are kinda bs, as long as you're not letting it affect your job, why does it matter?
    Thank you. The dude is typing like he's drunk off his ass, and his cognitive abilities are dwindling by the post. He's not even reading my responses, just continues to call me a junkie. Lol.

Repeating myself for the 800th time to get through your thick skull, I do use it for medicinal purposes, moron. What excuses have I been making? This entire post was to get an opinion on if I passed a drug test or failed it. Never did I say SHOULD I KEEP SMOKING BEFORE AND AFTER A DRUG TEST. Like I said earlier, learn to read, then come back.

I haven't even touched it since I was called in for an interview. Again, every response to you has just been me repeating myself. You do realize that, right? I actually feel like I'm in a Twilight Zone and I'm trying to explain myself to Helen Keller.
    Man just ignore these squares lol. These nerds have never smoked weed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

If they drug test you there is obviously a reason they have to as they can be held liable if they allow you to operate w/e your job is impaired. I dont see how stoner is an insult. Its just what people who smoke and get high are. I enjoyed seeing the idiots get piss tested when i was in the army and fail because it weeded out those with weak enough will to forgo it until they got out of the service.

Lmao. I can tell. I'm really trying to ignore them, but I feel obligated to tell them how bigoted and ignorant they are.

Yes im a nerd because iv never felt the need to get high. Nothing like junkies giving themselves justification for thier weakness.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao. I can tell. I'm really trying to ignore them, but I feel obligated to tell them how bigoted and ignorant they are.
    Im bigoted because i think people who cant stop from doing drugs when they have or might have a job that requires them to quit are idiots? I have no problem with you smoking, but when you cant hold a job because of it, thats when i look down on you.

Infracted - Keep it Civil
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-08-23 at 06:33 AM.

Yes im a nerd because iv never felt the need to get high. Nothing like junkies giving themselves justification for thier weakness.

- - - Updated - - -

Im bigoted because i think people who cant stop from doing drugs when they have or might have a job that requires them to quit are idiots? I have no problem with you smoking, but when you cant hold a job because of it, thats when i look down on you.
    I think if I repeat myself again to you I'll throw up. You are actually the most dense person I've met on here. I say that not out of anger, but as a fact. It's 63 degrees outside and you're dense.

I think if I repeat myself again to you I'll throw up.
    Have fun throwing up then. Dont forget to apply for unemployment when you dont get hired. Its a good thing they dont require drug tests yet.

Have fun throwing up then. Dont forget to apply for unemployment when you dont get hired. Its a good thing they dont require drug tests yet.
    Thanks buddy, now finish your booze and pass out, it seems to be about that time.

And for the "alternatives" i'm assuming you're talking about prescription medication? No thank you. I'd rather smoke a natural plant with 0 side effects than put horrible chemicals into my body. My friend takes anxiety medication and he had diarrhea and nose bleeds for weeks until they changed his dose. Again, no thank you. Prescription meds kill people every year, weed has yet to do that or even harm my body for that matter.
    Oh there are side effects. To name just a few-cyclic vomiting, laryngospasm, driving impairment, and lung cancer. Do what you will for recreation, but don't pretend there are 0 side effects.

Thanks buddy, now finish your booze and pass out, it seems to be about that time.
    Yeh if i dont get you think there is a chance im stupid enough to drink? I dont need to impair myself to feel good.

At this point, this thread is devolving to just bickering and personal insults, so I think the train stops here, I imagine in 17 pages OP got their answer anyway.

Closing this.