Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pretty blatant violation of religious liberty. Only European countries are authoritarian enough for shit like this. I could see Japan doing it too possibly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    This. When people come to live in a different country, they should adjust to that country's traditions and integrate with that country's society. Not have their own mini-society formed.
    Individuals should have the right to say what they like, dress what they like and think what they like regardless of where the dirt they are standing on happens to be located.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Pretty blatant violation of religious liberty. Only European countries are authoritarian enough for shit like this. I could see Japan doing it too possibly.
    I don't think Japan even let's you enter as a middle-eastern Muslim.

Individuals should have the right to say what they like, dress what they like and think what they like regardless of where the dirt they are standing on happens to be located.
    I want to walk around naked and spout hate-speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    I don't think Japan even let's you enter as a middle-eastern Muslim.
    That's not true, there are several mosques in Tokyo. Japan simply has the most draconian laws in the first world. You can go to prison for over 10 years for having Marijuana in your system.

That's not true, there are several mosques in Tokyo. Japan simply has the most draconian laws in the first world. You can go to prison for over 10 years for having Marijuana in your system.
    Do you see Japanese muslims in those mosques or middle-eastern bearded muslims.
    Oh and Tokyo is super multiculti compared to the rest of Japan.

I want to walk around naked and spout hate-speech.
    You should have the right to do this.

You should have the right to do this.
    Thank god I don't tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    Of course there is a security risk, you can't know who is under those sheets, and you can hide allot of things under them, such as guns.

But i don't think this is really the issue in schools, what is an issue is that in western culture we expect to be able to see who we are dealing with. It is considered rude to not be able to see someone who you are having a conversation with. Just as it is rude no not shake someone's hand because of gender or social status. All cultures have rules, some have rules that are covered in religious nonsense while others will have rules that are more a sort of rule made by society, that doesn't make those rules somehow "less important" because they lack the religious incentive.

Give me a one incident where wearing a niqab was a security risk ? If you going to link me about men dressing up to commit crimes then please don't bother.
    You say a niqab is good at hiding guns. I guess you never watched CSI or whatever films that clearly show even in a business suit you can easily hide a gun. Now what? Should business suits be a concern?

A Jewish community has special treatment, a Sikh community has special treatment, every other religion have different special treatments that are implemented directly to our Laws, whats the problem with the Muslim community? They are same as we, they work, come home, pray sleep and repeat, its only a few noobs who think they are special snowflakes who bomb, which in return does not represent the Muslim community but even .000001%

Do you see Japanese muslims in those mosques or middle-eastern bearded muslims.
    No such thing as Japanese Muslims (I'm sure there are a few because everything exists somewhere). Most of these Muslims are wealthy businessmen or diplomats.

But still, the idea that Japan doesn't issue work visas to Muslims is a myth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you wear that in the middle of Summer anyways, way too hot!

No such thing as Japanese Muslims (I'm sure there are a few because everything exists somewhere). Most of these Muslims are wealthy businessmen or diplomats.
    Lucky, a lot of the ones we get are young and radical.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayn View Post
    Give me a one incident where wearing a niqab was a security risk?
    Walk into a bank with a long raincoat that covers your entire body while wearing a ski/motorcycle mask.
    See how far that gets you.

You either are absolutely out of touch with reality or are a Muslim yourself that enjoys seeing women suffer in the name of religion.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2016-08-23 at 09:11 AM.

Just for the record, Niqabs are an evil invention. Making women wear black nylon in the hottest place on Earth while men wear flowing white silk isn't just some coincidence, it is meant to punish women and put them in their supposed place.

That said, authoritarianism is not the answer to an evil cultural trait.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Why would you wear that in the middle of Summer anyways, way too hot!
    because religion is immune to logic since ages past ?

Lucky, a lot of the ones we get are young and radical.
    Are you German?

Give me a one incident where wearing a niqab was a security risk ? If you going to link me about men dressing up to commit crimes then please don't bother.
    You say a niqab is good at hiding guns. I guess you never watched CSI or whatever films that clearly show even in a business suit you can easily hide a gun. Now what? Should business suits be a concern?

A Jewish community has special treatment, a Sikh community has special treatment, every other religion have different special treatments that are implemented directly to our Laws, whats the problem with the Muslim community? They are same as we, they work, come home, pray sleep and repeat, its only a few noobs who think they are special snowflakes who bomb, which in return does not represent the Muslim community but even .000001%
    You cant clearly see the face. As simple as that, since most of europe has cctv cameras up everywhere and right night there is a major terrorist problem someone walking around with only thier fucking eyes visible shouldnt be allowed. If they dont like it i see a heap of countries they can move to that allow it.

Are you German?
    I'm Dutch.

Just for the record, Niqabs are an evil invention. Making women wear black nylon in the hottest place on Earth while men wear flowing white silk isn't just some coincidence, it is meant to punish women and put them in their supposed place.

That said, authoritarianism is not the answer to an evil cultural trait.
    It's more the fact that women are treated as slaves and things instead of human beings.

does not represent the Muslim community but even .000001%
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim...ward_terrorism

A gallup poll published in 2011, "suggests that one's religious identity and level of devotion have little to do with one's views about targeting civilians."[25] The results of the survey suggested that "human development and governance - not piety or culture" were the strongest factors in explaining the public's view of violence toward civilians.[25] According to an ICM Research poll in 2006, 20% of British Muslims felt sympathy with the July 7 terrorist bombers' "feelings and motives", although 99 per cent thought the bombers were wrong to carry out the attack.[26] In another poll by NOP Research, almost one in four British Muslims believe that the 7/7 attacks on London were justified.[27]

In a Pew Research study from 2006, at least 1 in 4 respondents in the Muslim nations surveyed, except Turkey, had at least some confidence in Bin Laden. Confidence in Bin Laden was 16% or less among Muslims in the four European nations surveyed.[28]

In a 2007 Pew Research poll in response to a question on whether suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilian targets to defend Islam could be justified,[29] in Europe:

(36 vs 64) 64% of Muslims in France believed it could never be justified, 19% believed it could be justified rarely, 10% sometimes, and 6% thought it could be justified often.
    (30 vs 70) 70% of Muslims in Britain believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 12% sometimes, and 3% thought it could be justified often.
    (17 vs 83) 83% of Muslims in Germany believed it could never be justified, 6% believed it could be justified rarely, 6% sometimes, and 1% thought it could be justified often.
    (31 vs 69) 69% of Muslims in Spain believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 10% sometimes, and 6% thought it could be justified often.
    In mainly Muslim countries:

(55 vs 45) 45% of Muslims in Egypt believed it could never be justified, 25% believed it could be justified rarely, 20% sometimes, and 8% thought it could be justified often.
    (39 vs 61) 61% of Muslims in Turkey believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 14% sometimes, and 3% thought it could be justified often.
    (57 vs 43) 43% of Muslims in Jordan believed it could never be justified, 28% believed it could be justified rarely, 24% sometimes, and 5% thought it could be justified often.
    (72 vs 28) 28% of Muslims in Nigeria believed it could never be justified, 23% believed it could be justified rarely, 38% sometimes, and 8% thought it could be justified often.
    (31 vs 69) 69% of Muslims in Pakistan believed it could never be justified, 8% believed it could be justified rarely, 7% sometimes, and 7% thought it could be justified often.
    (29 vs 71) 71% of Muslims in Indonesia believed it could never be justified, 18% believed it could be justified rarely, 8% sometimes, and 2% thought it could be justified often.
    John Esposito, using poll data from Gallup, wrote in 2008 that Muslims and Americans were equally likely to reject violence against civilians. He also found that those Muslims who support violence against civilians are no more religious than Muslims who do not.[30]

A 2010 Zogby poll reported that 69% of American Muslims supported stronger laws to fight terrorism.[31]

A 2013 Pew Research Center poll asked Muslims around the world whether attacks on civilians were justified. Globally 72% of Muslims said violence against civilians is never justified, and in the US, 81% of Muslims opposed such violence. About 14% of Muslims in the nations surveyed (and 8% of Muslims in the US) said violence against civilians is "often" or "sometimes" justified. 26% of Muslims in Bangladesh believe attacks are either somewhat justified or often justified, 18% in Malaysia, 7% in Iraq, 15% in Jordan, 29% in Egypt, 39% in Afghanistan and 40% in the Palestinian territories.[32][33][34] The survey did not include some Muslim nations, such as Iran, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Yemen, Syria, and Libya, but did include densely populated Muslim countries such as Pakistan, Turkey, Egypt, Nigeria and Indonesia.[35] According to a 2007 poll conducted by the PolicyExchange think tank in Britain, nearly 60% said they would prefer to live under British law, while 37% of 16- to 24-year-olds said they would prefer sharia law, against 17% of those over 55.[36] Also 36% of 16- to 24-year-olds British Muslims believed that those converting to another religion should be executed. Less than a fifth of those over 55 think so.[37]

Not saying it's a majority, but it's far more than your ridiculous 0.000001%

When foreign women visit strict islamic countries, they are required to adjust to their practices and dress similarly as the local women.
    When western countries require muslims to adjust a little bit to western standards, it's cry cry cry...
    It seems muslims always expect others to adjust to them, wherever they are. They should at least try and adjust a little bit to others as well.
    Freedom of religion simply isn't absolute, especially when it concerns safety in public spaces and institutions.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    -snip-
    I belive that he(Kayn) is a troll, don't even try to use logic there... It's no use.

You are the one that wrote terroism and niqab in one sentence, how brainwashed and stupid can you get? We really don't need your insight.
    Based on your discussion guys I think that one of you are really not smart... And that's not him. At least he did provide argumets, while everything you wrote about was "omg you said that all muslims are terrorists!", though he didn't. I recommend:
    https://www.writersedit.com/reading-properly/

OT:
    Good, it's a good move.

You can argue that country shouldn't dictate who should wear what, but I don't see many people with balaclavas in the bank. We cannot be sure if they're not terrorists and have gun or something under niqab... Yeah, you're probably going to say "but you can hide gun in normal clothes too! :,-( ", of course you can, but in Niqab no one sees your face and you can hide much more things, like payloads or machine guns.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    I don't think you would necessarily follow all the customs of the native population, if you were more or less forced to leave your country to live in a muslim country, or?
    No one is forcing them to live in Germany. They came there on their own. If you're guest in my house, then accept my conditions or gtfo.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-08-23 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    You can argue that country shouldn't dictate who should wear what, but I don't see many people with balaclavas in the bank. We cannot be sure if they're not terrorists and have gun or something under niqab... Yeah, you're probably going to say "but you can hide gun in normal clothes too! :,-( ", of course you can, but in Niqab no one sees your face and you can hide much more things, like payloads or machine guns.
    It's funny since military checkpoints get blown up 24/7 by men wearing that shit in the middle east. They stop men from coming close if they see them. While being disguised in those clown outfits they can come closer since you aren't allowed to touch other peoples women.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim...ward_terrorism

A gallup poll published in 2011, "suggests that one's religious identity and level of devotion have little to do with one's views about targeting civilians."[25] The results of the survey suggested that "human development and governance - not piety or culture" were the strongest factors in explaining the public's view of violence toward civilians.[25] According to an ICM Research poll in 2006, 20% of British Muslims felt sympathy with the July 7 terrorist bombers' "feelings and motives", although 99 per cent thought the bombers were wrong to carry out the attack.[26] In another poll by NOP Research, almost one in four British Muslims believe that the 7/7 attacks on London were justified.[27]

In a Pew Research study from 2006, at least 1 in 4 respondents in the Muslim nations surveyed, except Turkey, had at least some confidence in Bin Laden. Confidence in Bin Laden was 16% or less among Muslims in the four European nations surveyed.[28]

In a 2007 Pew Research poll in response to a question on whether suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilian targets to defend Islam could be justified,[29] in Europe:

(36 vs 64) 64% of Muslims in France believed it could never be justified, 19% believed it could be justified rarely, 10% sometimes, and 6% thought it could be justified often.
    (30 vs 70) 70% of Muslims in Britain believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 12% sometimes, and 3% thought it could be justified often.
    (17 vs 83) 83% of Muslims in Germany believed it could never be justified, 6% believed it could be justified rarely, 6% sometimes, and 1% thought it could be justified often.
    (31 vs 69) 69% of Muslims in Spain believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 10% sometimes, and 6% thought it could be justified often.
    In mainly Muslim countries:

(55 vs 45) 45% of Muslims in Egypt believed it could never be justified, 25% believed it could be justified rarely, 20% sometimes, and 8% thought it could be justified often.
    (39 vs 61) 61% of Muslims in Turkey believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 14% sometimes, and 3% thought it could be justified often.
    (57 vs 43) 43% of Muslims in Jordan believed it could never be justified, 28% believed it could be justified rarely, 24% sometimes, and 5% thought it could be justified often.
    (72 vs 28) 28% of Muslims in Nigeria believed it could never be justified, 23% believed it could be justified rarely, 38% sometimes, and 8% thought it could be justified often.
    (31 vs 69) 69% of Muslims in Pakistan believed it could never be justified, 8% believed it could be justified rarely, 7% sometimes, and 7% thought it could be justified often.
    (29 vs 71) 71% of Muslims in Indonesia believed it could never be justified, 18% believed it could be justified rarely, 8% sometimes, and 2% thought it could be justified often.
    John Esposito, using poll data from Gallup, wrote in 2008 that Muslims and Americans were equally likely to reject violence against civilians. He also found that those Muslims who support violence against civilians are no more religious than Muslims who do not.[30]

A 2010 Zogby poll reported that 69% of American Muslims supported stronger laws to fight terrorism.[31]

A 2013 Pew Research Center poll asked Muslims around the world whether attacks on civilians were justified. Globally 72% of Muslims said violence against civilians is never justified, and in the US, 81% of Muslims opposed such violence. About 14% of Muslims in the nations surveyed (and 8% of Muslims in the US) said violence against civilians is "often" or "sometimes" justified. 26% of Muslims in Bangladesh believe attacks are either somewhat justified or often justified, 18% in Malaysia, 7% in Iraq, 15% in Jordan, 29% in Egypt, 39% in Afghanistan and 40% in the Palestinian territories.[32][33][34] The survey did not include some Muslim nations, such as Iran, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Yemen, Syria, and Libya, but did include densely populated Muslim countries such as Pakistan, Turkey, Egypt, Nigeria and Indonesia.[35] According to a 2007 poll conducted by the PolicyExchange think tank in Britain, nearly 60% said they would prefer to live under British law, while 37% of 16- to 24-year-olds said they would prefer sharia law, against 17% of those over 55.[36] Also 36% of 16- to 24-year-olds British Muslims believed that those converting to another religion should be executed. Less than a fifth of those over 55 think so.[37]

Not saying it's a majority, but it's far more than your ridiculous 0.000001%
    Learn how to read. I said Muslim Community, do you see an 's' at the end or did I say whole muslim population? Re-searches means BS as you can get 10 radical muslims and ask them about stoning, pretty much 100% of them will say its okey, and then the Media will title it "100% OF MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN STONING" and then you will just read the title and make an assumption about muslims in general, thats how sheep'o mentality work, my friend.