Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    Oh boy, in similar news: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7204041.html

How is this guy still relevant?
    He's just a professional troll who takes it to extremes.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Should make memes outta the kid that got them killed. Can see it now... Zoo shoots wrong ape in pen "shut up its funny"
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Fuck you Cincinnati Zoo, you killed my friend and now you're never going to hear the end of it.
    pretty much this.

dicks out for harambe boys!
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It's weird that people latched onto this story so much. I didn't know about the incident till I saw a thread about it on here. Personally, I didn't really care that the gorilla died - I value the child's life more. I really don't understand why it's now a meme... and why it's so funny. Maybe people get really attached to certain media stories, similar to when that "special" lion got killed

The zoo commenting on this won't make it stop. In fact, it will likely only make it worse.
    Why do you value child's life more? What did that little fucker do to be valued more? FYI silverbacks can go extinct pretty soon, are niggers going to? Doubt it. In fact they breed faster than rabbits, so one child doesnt really matter since they will have two more on his spot in no time.

Btw, i'm not on a harambe meme train etc, i dont give a fuck about that whole thing.

It's easier to think of children as expendable if you don't have any and/or just generally don't like them. I assure you, though, most parents don't view their children as easily replaceable.

Oh really? Are silverbacks expendable? Care to explain how did that little idiot climbed the tree and dropped into silverback's enclosure? It wasnt an accident, you just need to actually lookout for your children instead of gangbanging or talking to Shaniqua on the phone
    I'll repeat my question: why should i value little idiot's life more than a life of some species that can go extinct?

dicks out for Harambe
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    can memer culture please die, along with those that participate in it

thanks
    That's called genocide. Sounds like you're the next Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, etc...

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Can you not wish death on a large number of people, thanks.
    Death is the best wish we can give to anyone. Its the wish that keeps on giving.

This is probably one of the more cringey memes of our lifetime.

This is why we should let the autists at 4chan continue generating the memes. When you let Reddit and Twitch try their hand at it, you get shit like this.

Deleted
    It's easier to think of children as expendable if you don't have any and/or just generally don't like them. I assure you, though, most parents don't view their children as easily replaceable.
    That's very ironic given how you argued in a previous thread that it was OK for US soldiers to support institutional paedophilia in Afghanistan.

Is it just American kids you think deserve some kind of life?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    Oh really? Are silverbacks expendable?
    Absolutely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    You're right... they should have just rock, paper, scissored for both lives

Also, a toddler wondering into troublesome situations, isn't them being an "idiot" - that's them being a toddler, lol.
    Toddlers are inheretly stupid, tho, that's the whole point of their mental capacity ; It's generally low.

And his question remains, what makes a Child more valued than a Creature that is about to go extinct?

Mathematically speaking, Gorillas should be valued more, for the purpose of keeping them alive, no?

The best Harambe meme was the one just after Kimbo Slice and Muhammad Ali passed. It had Slice and Ali squaring off in heaven with special referee, Harambe.

Comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The best Harambe meme was the one just after Kimbo Slice and Muhammad Ali passed. It had Slice and Ali squaring off in heaven with special referee, Harambe.

Comedy gold.
    Holy shit. That's awesome.

I'd have to say the D&D one is my favorite.

<Gygax> A small child falls into your enclosure. What do you do?
    <Harambe> I take the child and raise him as my own.
    *rolls a 1*
    [headline about gorilla being shot dead at Cincinnati Zoo]

OT: this is a fad that will blow over quickly, like most memes. If anything, the public plea to stop will make things worse. If you want it to die out, just STFU about it and wait.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-08-23 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Mathematically speaking, Gorillas should be valued more, for the purpose of keeping them alive, no?
    Eh. I'm not sure Mathematics comes into it. Ethics maybe.

I mean, that toddler could grow up to be faaar more valuable and productive to the human race than the entire species of Silverbacks ever were. Certainly, it ahs more potential to do that than any Silverback or even the entire species has the potential to be as valuable. So mathematically, the kids worth a fucktonne more than a single member of a non dominant species.

Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather Harambe was alive than the kid. But its an irrational want

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    <Gygax> A small child falls into your enclosure. What do you do?
    <Harambe> I take the child and raise him as my own.
    *rolls a 1*
    [headline about gorilla being shot dead at Cincinnati Zoo]
    Lmao!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I call Winston Harambe in Overwatch but that's the only time.

First they take the life of our dear Harambe, who was just playing with a little kid, now they try to take our grieving process??

Storm the zoo!

Don't listen to them everyone! Don't let your memes be dreams!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Eh. I'm not sure Mathematics comes into it. Ethics maybe.

I mean, that toddler could grow up to be faaar more valuable and productive to the human race than the entire species of Silverbacks ever were. Certainly, it ahs more potential to do that than any Silverback or even the entire species has the potential to be as valuable. So mathematically, the kids worth a fucktonne more than a single member of a non dominant species.

Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather Harambe was alive than the kid. But its an irrational want
    I simply meant mathematics as in nummerically. The purpose of preserving Gorillas, is because their numbers are low.

The number of humans, overall, is on verge of Overpopulation.

Thus, again, according to numbers - The weight of the Gorillas life should > than that of the Child's, because of Numbers.

This is, again, not considering the possibility of what the potence of that child has - And even so, i'm willing to bet that the Probability of the kid being meaningful to society, is so small, that it is neglectable, compared to the value of keeping the Gorillas alive to begin with - on the observable matter of how much resources is being spent on accomplishing this.

Deleted
    It's weird that people latched onto this story so much. I didn't know about the incident till I saw a thread about it on here. Personally, I didn't really care that the gorilla died - I value the child's life more. I really don't understand why it's now a meme... and why it's so funny. Maybe people get really attached to certain media stories, similar to when that "special" lion got killed

The zoo commenting on this won't make it stop. In fact, it will likely only make it worse.
    i didnt hear about it until it was here either. Its sad that a gorilla had to die either because of bad parenting or shitty zoo safety measures (i.e a child should not be able to get into a gorilla enclosure, wtf). but i value the childs life more, and the zoo were right to shoot the gorilla, the whole meme is so forced and really was never funny, just another one of those things that people latch onto, think its hilarious for a few months, then forget about. the zoo are idiots though for asking people to stop, what did they think that was going to do, except make it worse?

anyway, idk, people find different things funny
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2016-08-23 at 02:34 PM.