Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    They could shell out for better services?

Believe it or not, but im pretty sure Blizz has some of the best, if not the best servers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Because the whole world lives in your timezone?^^
    Well, its between 7:30 am and 3:30 am in the States/Canada. Most people are still asleep.
    It's midday in France, Germany, and England. Most people should be at work I would assume?
    So unless they are trying to piss off China or the Aussies, it does seem like a weird time to DDoS.
    I just want to say, that I just want to say.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Odd that there would be a DDOS attack at 6:30 AM when no one is online.
    it is not 6.30 AM everywhere in the world you american genius

They are just testing their DDoS before Legion, this is just a small test of what is to come at launch.

and nothing on Twitter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    I'd actually be okay with this is if this is what actually happened.
    Not sure if he means Blizzard is testing DDOS security, or he means the people who plan to DDOS during Legion launch are testing out their attack now...

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Servers go down in 15 min for maintenance anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I am going to do something a little more proactive until these servers come back online, I am not wasting my day off work for nothing :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    Believe it or not, but im pretty sure Blizz has some of the best, if not the best servers out there.
    complete bullshit. There are smaller companies that get hit harder and stay up, as do larger ones. Activision-Blizzard bean counters only see the value in shelling out so much for "service"

If enough of us cancel they might rethink their business model. Others Have.

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/...646465?lang=sv

"We continue to actively monitor an ongoing DDOS attack against network providers, affecting latency/connections to our games. #BlizzCS"

Not much Blizzard can do when they actually DDoS the internet providers Blizzard use.

Deleted
    I can't wait for Legionlaunch, when they already get DDoS'ed now... 2 DCs in like 10min and now I can't log back in.

Sombra just doing her job I guess. OW just went down as well.

The legion invasions really ramped up!

Quote Originally Posted by Zortorai90 View Post
    Well, its between 7:30 am and 3:30 am in the States/Canada. Most people are still asleep.
    It's midday in France, Germany, and England. Most people should be at work I would assume?
    So unless they are trying to piss off China or the Aussies, it does seem like a weird time to DDoS.

If it is an attack and they wanted to piss off as many players as possible they would've done it next week on legion launch.

But since most of blizzards infrastructure sits on us soil an attack at night in their pacific timezone tales them longer to react than at their work hours I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Servers go down in 15 min for maintenance anyway.
    again, only in the US.
    EU servers don't.

Deleted
    Everytime this shit happens "blizz needs to fix their shit!!!".

I don't know how many times this has been mentioned and this goes for ALL companies in the game or just online branch. _THERE_ is no way to completely protect yourself from DDOS, if there was they WOULD end of story, don't hate on blizz hate on the idiots that keep doing this shit.

Perhaps it's a small DDOS attack to test blizzard. Next week at launch they go all out

Deleted
    Finally about to win a battle of IoC when this shit happens...

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    The legion invasions really ramped up!
    Tee hee I get jokes.

I think it's all the Playstation owners mad that they are raising the rates for PS+ to $60 a year. Can't kick Sony, so gotta kick something.