Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Oh, you must be a joy to live with.
    I'm pretty easy-going actually. I apply my standards to me, not other people.

Awareness : 10 on progress
    Reaction / adaption : 9
    Team-play: 8
    Tank : 3. Fuck tanking.
    DPS (Melee) : 9
    DPS (Ranged) : 10
    Healer : 10

9/10
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    Awareness : 8
    Reaction / adaption : 10
    Team-play: 5
    Tank : 8
    DPS (Melee) : 8
    DPS (Ranged) : 8
    Healer : 8

pve 6
    pvp 7
    Overall: 6

I am casual. However I know all classes/specs, how to play em, how to counter em and how to utilize max possibilities out of em. But still I am casual who really does not play teamplay unless other players are at same level. In pve I usually get bored to why people fail so much in tactics and that's why I don't like wow pve. It's way too easy nowadays. And before you start whining about where is my mythic raid characters: I don't raid anymore and raids require whole team to be good enough to understand not to stand in fire. If 1 player knows what he is doing and finds the mechanics of bosses extremely boring and too easy it does not mean he gets the raids done. Cba with wasting several hours of week doing boring stuff while rest of the team practices how to not stand in fire. So I am casual I am not good but I find the game (pve) too easy. Wpvp is fun and challenging usually so I stick with it.
    Topic says "honestly"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    Awareness : 10 on progress
    Reaction / adaption : 9
    Team-play: 8
    Tank : 3. Fuck tanking.
    DPS (Melee) : 9
    DPS (Ranged) : 10

9/10
    Another Serenity material!

Semi interesting thread. Sometimes I wonder if people over estimate themselves. In BC I would have put myself at near 2200 skill level in arena but our comp was pretty op and I never managed to hit R1 again after that. But right now.

Awareness : I get disoriented easily if I do not mentally prepare my layout of movement so an embarassing 5.
    Reaction / adaption : 5. I need to preplan and have in my mind steps to take before hand.
    Team-play: 8 Love being able to save the day as a off spec setup
    Tank : 10 Been tank most my career above statement I always have my positioning in mind.
    DPS (Melee) : 3. I was creamed on my wind walker spec so many times I am hanging up my dual swords.
    DPS (Ranged) : 5
    Healer : 8

pve 7
    pvp 4

Overall: 5
    Back when I had discipline in early wow days I would have ranked myself 8-9 in pvp but that takes massive keeping your cool and closing off your emotions to make the best of your abilities. Since getting older I am far to emotional when I am competitive. I now easily get destroyed in COD, RTS and third person shooter type games. I have to log off when I end up being near the last place lol or I will fall apart.

In arenas I did a few skirmishes few weeks back and was always losing track of where everyone is. I guess it is because of the camera changes not letting me zoom out to where I was always able to track the entire map so I was getting disoriented easily...
    Last edited by Kiljaedon; 2016-08-23 at 12:26 PM.

Deleted
    Awareness: 7
    Reaction: 6
    Team play: 3 (I haven't raided since the end of mop so I am a little out of practice)
    Tank:7
    Healer:7
    Melee DPS: 6
    Ranged DPS: 3

PvE: 6
    PvP: 2 ( I absolutely suck at PvP, always have done, I find it super boring anyway so its not a big deal)

Quote Originally Posted by Quetesh View Post
    Topic says "honestly"
    I'd say most people in here are honest, just extremely over-weighting their own abilities.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    That has nothing to do with what i wrote. It's the same as saying that being the best physicist in the world is easy as all you need to do is work for it. The matter at hand isn't whether or not they are really talented or worked really hard to achieve something, it's what they achieved.
    Enhance your calm. I'm certain the people in the top 10 guilds are 10/10s, but so are a lot of people in this thread who aren't even close to being in top 10 guilds. This game's skill ceiling is exceptionally low.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetesh View Post
    Topic says "honestly"

- - - Updated - - -

Another Serenity material!
    Serenity players would all be 10/10 in every relevant category. The real question people should ask themselves, is how good they are when they've been playing for 12 hours straight. When you're at your worst, how good are you? For me, I'd say I start to drop off after about 5 hours straight of intense focusing. I straight up could not handle being in a guild like Serenity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Awareness : 0
    Healers should heal me when I'm in the fire so I can DPS more

Reaction / adaption : 10
    Skill comes off cooldown, I press it. instantly. BOOM

Team-play: 0
    Tunnel vision for days, son

Tank : 0
    Not enough damage

DPS (Melee) : 10
    TASTE MY MIGHTY AXE

DPS (Ranged) : 0
    INSUFFICIENT AXE

Keeping bloodthirst on cooldown since 1864

Overall: MLG / 420
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The most nerfed class in WoW is <my class>. <my class> seems to get nerfed every damn patch, unlike those <other class> that get buffed and still want more!

World first race will be interesting this year, with so many 9s and 10s

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Awareness: 4 Picked up some bad habits and I like to stare at my hotbar a lot. If I ever get back into raiding I'll need to change my UI.

Reaction/Adaption: 3 No clue where my interrupt is most of the time. If I was always assigned to it then I'd be fine, but if I had to suddenly take over mid-fight? Nope.

Teamplay: 1 I used to always do this but the healer got pissed at me 'taking his jerb' when I threw a few instant flash of lights (Forgotten the name of the talent, it's gone now) at the tank when he was in a bad spot. I don't bother anymore now.

Tank: 1 lolno, don't even ask. I might be able to learn one day though.

Melee: 6 Mediocre DPS at best, or so I've been told. I usually brute force my way into most raids with sheer item level, which is why my guild kept me around. Huge ilvl which offset my mediocre DPS.

Ranged: 8... I think. Haven't mained ranged since cata, but when I did I was a god at demo lock, pulling top DPS on some encounters. Then MoP butchered the spec and I went ret paladin, which I suck at but find fun

Healer: -1 I'm worse at healing than tanking. Too much panic and you always get the brunt of the rage for failure. My guild tried to make me heal once, didn't work out well. ._.

PvP: Depends... world PvP I'm usually able to use the environment to my benefit, in controlled environments I'm usually shit unless I've got gear. So 7 for world PvP (Which I hate, ironically) and 3 for instanced.

Overall? I'm not good. Around 4/10 I'd say if not lower. Thankfully I put a lot of time into the game, allowing me to get decent enough gear to force my way through most content, despite being bad.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2016-08-23 at 12:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by porgig View Post
    I'd say most people in here are honest, just extremely over-weighting their own abilities.
    wait so 1 doesnt stand for best when 10 is the worst ?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freazy View Post
    dude.. just recruit some ppl here from this topic .. you gonna make world best guild together .. there are so many ppl for whom wow pve is way too easy.. you gonna be the best! go for it!
    I get the joke but, for me, someone who was actually a legit amazing player would be 10/10 for Awareness and Teamplay (not necessarily reaction, because at the top level, there's a lot less room for things to go wrong and still be recoverable), and 10/10 for their role, but really like, 11/10 for the roles because they're probably in the top 0.1 or even 0.001% of players at that role.

Quote Originally Posted by Freazy View Post
    wait so 1 doesnt stand for best when 10 is the worst ?
    They just honestly BELIEVE they are that good

i main tanked wrath hard modes and heroics for my guild through the entire expansion with a 2 fps computer, and we cleared bosses like crazy. nuff said.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Awareness: 6
    Reaction / adaption: 6
    Team play: 7
    Tank: 4
    Dps(Melee): 5
    Dps(Ranged):8
    Healer: 7

Average: 6 (when rounded down)

PVE.

Awareness: 9. This is always my top priority when raiding, I work to optimise my UI to effectively communicate what I need to know to execute correctly.
    Reaction / adaption: 7. I'm aided by my high awareness, but occasionally fumble when I make a snap decision to do something I wasn't expecting to do.
    Team-play: 6. I've been working to try to improve this, and I think I'm better than average, but a long way from top.
    Tank: 4. I do poor DPS and underuse my major CDs, though I get active mitigation right.
    DPS (melee): 8 (this is my main role). Pretty solid, but sometimes a bit too happy to pause DPSing in order to stay alive - feel I should be able to get closer to full rotation in conjunction with playing defensively.
    DPS (ranged): N/A. I'm sure I'd be fine with some practice, but I've never played ranged in raids.
    Healer: 7. I don't get big dick HPS numbers, but I triage effectively, predict incoming damage and keep people alive.

Overall: 7.5

Awareness : 8
    *ill preffer to put "offheals" to Reaction/adaption rather tan "teamplay"
    Reaction / adaption : 9 , all the time, have saved some healers with utility/offheals more than once
    Team-play: Im raid leader so dont know, ive played almost every spec on the game so i can help my friends to understand and improve.
    Tank : 8.5
    DPS (Melee) : 8.5 (Top or podium on my first mythic encounter ever. with lot less gear than average raid).
    DPS (Ranged) : im very bad, since i never been range dps for more than 30 mins
    Healer : 8. Im think i do very good decisions and im very aware of encounters times so i can predict and prepare some heals. but i didnt play much as a healer so maybe im bad lol. (First time i tried heal in a raid ever ive done it very well tho, i was on top of charts with 680~ and other heals with 715~

pve / pvp: PVE, im doing pvp since pre-patch now that i feel that i can do somethign without beign smashed by a pvp geared lol
    Overall: 8-9. Its an overall as a player, having in count that im sure that i can improve my skills, im not veteran on wow so knowing more and more will help.

note for ppl joking with "another serenity player".
    if we are objetively rating ourselfs we are doing it in compare of the performance you do in any difficulty that you play.

if encounter has only 1 mechanic and you do it well. you are 100% good at mechanics. 10/10.
    dont a be a jerk about this when the post doesnt demand a specific encounter/difficulty.
    Last edited by shonist; 2016-08-23 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    i main tanked wrath hard modes and heroics for my guild through the entire expansion with a 2 fps computer, and we cleared bosses like crazy. nuff said.
    Progress and skill are not the same thing. Skill is, unfortunately, really hard to measure in an objective sense. If skill was that binary, applications to top guilds would be far more simple than they are.

When I played at my most, I'd say somewhere in between 7-9 overall.
    I ranked pretty often, even in a casual guild.
    Can easily adapt to healing/tanking.
    But I've been on a 1.5 year break, so I'm a little rusty now :P.