Question Updated Legion drums?

I have searched through wowdb and wowhead for new drums in Legion.
    My group(5man) in Legion won't have a class that has Bloodlust/Heroism/TimeWarp/Pet so a pair of drums will be our alternative.

What I can see Drums of Fury can be used above level 100, but sadly we need to farm leather in WoD.

So my question is, will there be a new recipe for drums in Legion?

Don't need to farm Leather, all you need is one Alt with a TP. Check it daily for the cheap day otherwise let the GR stockpile, can also get the item that increases your cache from 500 to 1000 so you don't have to log in as often to empty it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    can also get the item that increases your cache from 500 to 1000 so you don't have to log in as often to empty it.
    what What WHAT? Whole WoD and I haven't heard of it? o-O Where to find something like that? o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    what What WHAT? Whole WoD and I haven't heard of it? o-O Where to find something like that? o_O
    u need rep with the Tanaan faction (can't remember the name), revered i think it is. Then you buy it in that building in the Tanaan base from the rep vendor.

Edit: Wasn't "all of WoD", just came in with the 6.2 (?) Tanaan patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    u need rep with the Tanaan faction (can't remember the name), revered i think it is. Then you buy it in that building in the Tanaan base from the rep vendor.

Edit: Wasn't "all of WoD", just came in with the 6.2 (?) Tanaan patch.
    Believe it's the Arrakoa Outcasts, should be easy enough if you have a few alts doing Garrison missions for the token that gives 2k rep (iirc), when you get the mission (don't recall what level that mission requirement is though)

I have Draenor flying, arakkoa ship etc.. but I somehow never noticed that upgrade o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!