Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ill give that a go, I did a repair just for the hell of it.
    Trying launching your game in 32bit instead. That worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Ah maybe you need to contact tech support, this is just BS man, blizz have some mess to clean
    Holy shit, go take a walk outside or something. The game isn't going to disappear lol.

Also maybe you need to educate yourself on what a DDOS is before opening your mouth again.
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

Trying launching your game in 32bit instead. That worked for me.
    Cool beans ill give that a try, relaunching it didn't work. I wish these DDOS kiddies would fuck off.

Edit: Yep that worked thx.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Muh dailies D:

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Holy shit, go take a walk outside or something. The game isn't going to disappear lol.

Also maybe you need to educate yourself on what a DDOS is before opening your mouth again.
    Many people are experiencing critical errors after the Ddos and i was trying to help, stop jumping on me like a crazy mofo fanboy seriously wtf dude get a grip on yourself

Deleted
    so i got a question, I'm not a computer guy or ddos knowing guy, but I've understood that DDOS is kiddies scripting according to twitter and here. my main question is Why doesn't Blizzard just give their best scripters or hackers and basically shut the hackers down by redirecting the DDOS bcak at them? Or is that not possible?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Because it might not be early in the morning where they are doing these ddos attacks from. Not everyone in the same time zone
    Timezone or not, it is significantly earlier than usual DDoS attacks as most of them are during peak hours of the afternoon in the States. It's an outlier in the scedule all the same, no matter where in the world they are.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Welp, I can't log onto Wow. Must be because of ddos though.

Meanwhile people in Europe are like

Still at work probably, and can't play either, since we're sad adults and need to actually earn some money, to sustain that wow addiction... Maybe if I sold my kidney for some wow tokens instead..?
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

My CDO can't handle this! I just want to update my auctions, and tap my coffee cup against lamp 12 times!

Hello Group too many times on FB groups and forums I see people complaining on why Blizzard sucks because of a DDOS. So here is my video input... Hope you like it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHpbKvLsE5M

Deleted
    Maybe blizzard is doing a test ddos on their own internet providers to test for legion and make us all super happy when legion servers won't crash? KAPPAPRIDE GOLDEN KAPPA

Many people are experiencing critical errors after the Ddos and i was trying to help, stop jumping on me like a crazy mofo fanboy seriously wtf dude get a grip on yourself
    Are you like 5? You need a pacifier
    Ah maybe you need to contact tech support, this is just BS man, blizz have some mess to clean
    You're something special lol. "Get a grip" says the guy who got angry at someone making a joke about crit and mastery. "Get a grip" says the guy screaming about Blizz in multiple topics because he is so addicted to the game he gets angry over not playing due to DDOSing (which is beyond blizz's control btw). I think you need to seek addiction counselling if this game means so much to you that you're getting angry over jokes about the situation and are obviously anxious about the game being down temporarily.
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltan View Post
    so i got a question, I'm not a computer guy or ddos knowing guy, but I've understood that DDOS is kiddies scripting according to twitter and here. my main question is Why doesn't Blizzard just give their best scripters or hackers and basically shut the hackers down by redirecting the DDOS bcak at them? Or is that not possible?
    Its a brute force attack, so far there have not been good solutions to these just based on the way the internet is designed with anyone able to connect to most other places on the net if they know the address. I'm not sure what would be done if a sustained attack were a serious problem outside a few hours here or there. But no, you can't redirect their request to connect thousands of times a second from thousands of sources. This isn't a 90's movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    From what I understand, it is illegal to "hack back". Depends on the country where the attack is originating, a few are fair game. I don't remember which ones though.
    Wouldn't it be illegal to hack back only if it's source is in your own country? Your citizens and technology is being attacked from a foreign source I imagine fighting back would be allowed.

Deleted
    But who would prove blizzard did it?:>>> I mean wouldn't it be self defense ish

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiltan View Post
    Because hackers use infected computers all around the world to DDOS, you can't DDOS any servers with traffic from one PC. Even your computer could be infected and DDOS'ing Battle.net right now.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    Meanwhile people in Europe are like

Still at work probably, and can't play either, since we're sad adults and need to actually earn some money, to sustain that wow addiction... Maybe if I sold my kidney for some wow tokens instead..?
    And now it's 4PM, and some of us are like

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    You're something special lol. "Get a grip" says the guy who got angry at someone making a joke about crit and mastery. "Get a grip" says the guy screaming about Blizz in multiple topics because he is so addicted to the game he gets angry over not playing due to DDOSing (which is beyond blizz's control btw). I think you need to seek addiction counselling if this game means so much to you that you're getting angry over jokes about the situation and are obviously anxious about the game being down temporarily.
    And you are here sniggering and gloating over the others failure and frustration to log in instead of trying to help, that says a lot about your character really. I may be short tempered but at least i take the effort to aid fellow players. As to my reply to that "baby", well all i can say is that it is completely justified. Maybe you should read further back. Someone was asking help for the critical errors and that childish bastard's reply was " replace crit with mastery". He fully deserves my retort.

You would think Skynet would want us to keep playing WoW while they take control of things in the background..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Nope, still insta crash. Just weird some people have this some dont, i tried all my toons i get crash on all of them.
    do repair and scan in settings on the launcher fixed it for me
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content