why paladins are better tanks than warriors

they have better migitation easy . their passive reduce dmg and what we get nerf to ignore pain and why they removed our defensive stance given to arms it should be for prot warrior i wnat ur opinions on the nerf if u agree them and why you think warrior are best tanks

What?

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but here's the thing right... Paladins, they wear pink and glowy shiny armor, they're basically power rangers.

Warriors... well, we got SPIKES and IRON and when someone hits us we are like "What was that scrub?! Think you can hurt me? I just IGNORE the pain!"

Then we strip off our gear and puff out our chests and bash through the mobs with our sweat-coated muscles glistening in the sun, spinning around with 18 two-handed swords strapped to our limbs and yelling "MY RAGE SUSTAINS ME!"

And meanwhile the Paladins are like prancing about drinking decaf lattes and shopping for scarves.

That's why Warriors are better tanks than Paladins.

Say again? I could not understand a single thing you typed.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dear OP,
    usually I at least try to stay constructive but I do not understand your position. Please try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

because the measurements of their skulls say so i guess.

about as relevant as what your reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Yeah but here's the thing right... Paladins, they wear pink and glowy shiny armor, they're basically power rangers.

Warriors... well, we got SPIKES and IRON and when someone hits us we are like "What was that scrub?! Think you can hurt me? I just IGNORE the pain!"

Then we strip off our gear and puff out our chests and bash through the mobs with our sweat-coated muscles glistening in the sun, spinning around with 18 two-handed swords strapped to our limbs and yelling "MY RAGE SUSTAINS ME!"

And meanwhile the Paladins are like prancing about drinking decaf lattes and shopping for scarves.

My whole reply is a summary of this ^

Plus, Paladins are boring AF. Why on earth bashing some one with a righterous shield should reduce his damage done to you. I'd only be more pissed

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    they have better migitation easy . their passive reduce dmg and what we get nerf to ignore pain and why they removed our defensive stance given to arms it should be for prot warrior i wnat ur opinions on the nerf if u agree them and why you think warrior are best tanks
    LUL nice meme

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post

This is where I wish MMO-champ had upvoting capability.

Quote Originally Posted by munchimunchi View Post
    Are you even talking?

Just going to go ahead and lock this thread, it's not going to lead to any sort of constructive feedback, nor any good discussions.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders