Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexxidecimal View Post
    No you don't. I would be insulted but now I am certain you are just being inflammatory. SO good luck with that I guess.
    I do! And it is a fact that there are dozens of similar thread. Voice of the people runs through me. Feel insulted as much as you wish, but know that it is a must have thing for demon hunters and anybody who disagrees participate in some sort circlejerk activity. Either it is lack of lore knowledhe or some warped sense of 'maturity' 'flying be bad like childish'

No you don't. I would be insulted but now I am certain you are just being inflammatory. SO good luck with that I guess.
    Although i really dislike how Annie Mee exposes his argumentations, he does have a point. Winged flight is indeed wanted by the majority of the community, so much that it was one of the most popular questions during the Demon Hunter Q&A with LeCraft.

Here's a link for you:

https://youtu.be/2PdvE0ye7AE?t=40m31s

LeCraft's reasons for not implementing it are mainly lore calls, which can or cannot be agreed with (in my case, i think they sound a little weak. Illidan DOES indeed fly, it's mentioned often in the books aswell as pictured very clearly in the Harbinger series: if that is not flying, i don't know what else can be. But he's also supposed to be more powerful than a regular DH).

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    I do! And it is a fact that there are dozens of similar thread. Voice of the people runs through me. Feel insulted as much as you wish, but know that it is a must have thing for demon hunters and anybody who disagrees participate in some sort circlejerk activity. Either it is lack of lore knowledhe or some warped sense of 'maturity' 'flying be bad like childish'
    speaking of childish. well you are first person I have ever ignored here, so, congratulations? Though before I go, and I am being honest here just in case you are actually quite serious about all this.

A. You don't speak for anyone but you, you are not that important, no one confers with you before forming their opinion. If you believe anything else you are delusional, though I suppose if you are delusional telling you won't help much.

B. Your very nature and speech hurts your argument. While people should judge the merit of an idea based on the person who brings forth the idea that is the reality of things. Your claims are repulsive and dishonest, it hurts your credibility and your point.

C. If you are trolling, congratz you got me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Demon View Post
    Although i really dislike how Annie Mee exposes his argumentations, he does have a point. Winged flight is indeed wanted by the majority of the community, so much that it was one of the most popular questions during the Demon Hunter Q&A with LeCraft.

Here's a link for you:

LeCraft's reasons for not implementing it are mainly lore calls, which can or cannot be agreed with (in my case, i think they sound a little weak. Illidan DOES indeed fly, it's mentioned often in the books aswell as pictured very clearly in the Harbinger series: if that is not flying, i don't know what else can be. But he's also supposed to be more powerful than a regular DH).
    she-her*
    but yeah and yeah I disagree with these lore calls. as I have stated multiple times, we are not Illidan, some ofus evolved ina different manner than Illidan: vengeance demon hunters are great example of it. short quest where we consume some big flying beast would most probably give us the strength needed to fully spread the wings. in the end it is more than plausible, in fact it is an integral part of dh's lore.
    speaking of childish. well you are first person I have ever ignored here, so, congratulations? Though before I go, and I am being honest here just in case you are actually quite serious about all this.

A. You don't speak for anyone but you, you are not that important, no one confers with you before forming their opinion. If you believe anything else you are delusional, though I suppose if you are delusional telling you won't help much.

B. Your very nature and speech hurts your argument. While people should judge the merit of an idea based on the person who brings forth the idea that is the reality of things. Your claims are repulsive and dishonest, it hurts your credibility and your point.

C. If you are trolling, congratz you got me.
    what is this? some debate class guide? look around you, check forums, this and other, people want it.
    sure sure sure sure, ignore me

Quote Originally Posted by Black Demon View Post

Here's a link for you:

I have no doubt it's a very popular request. I never argued once that it wasn't. Whether or not flying on ones own wings for DHs was a wildly popular reqest was not the issue I took.

For the most part I am ok with the idea. This is one of those rare occasions where if you don't like something you don't have to do it and it holds true. If they offered it or do at some point in the future and someone doesn't like it, luckily they have a stable of mounts they can use instead.

DH's are like chickens.
    Can chickens fly?

/thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AboikoS View Post
    DH's are like chickens.
    Can chickens fly?

/thread
    Dh's are like eagles.
    Can eagles fly?

should we make up some other things?

/
    and let's not forget 'consume demon soul to get power' - consume flyers soul, and here it is!

10+ Year Old Account
    short quest where we consume some big flying beast would most probably give us the strength needed to fully spread the wings. in the end it is more than plausible, in fact it is an integral part of dh's lore.
    What are you even talking about at this point? Being able to fly isn't important for their lore whatsoever. Demon Hunters don't need to fly to be Demon Hunters. In fact, they can't even fly in the actual lore. So yeah, you're objectively wrong. Disagreeing with existing lore doesn't mean you get to just change it.

Your headcanon lore is not actual lore. Repeatedly saying that it is doesn't make it so.

You don't speak for the majority of people, even if there are multiple forum threads. No one made you a spokesperson, and your personal opinion is moot because blizzard has already addressed this whole thing.

You're acting like a spoiled brat of a kid who can't handle people disagreeing with him. Guess what, Blizzard doesn't agree with you either - so you've already lost this argument.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2016-08-23 at 04:25 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

I'd be for the notion if the flying functioned like the game Joust (or that quest from Cata... That was pretty much Joust).

Tap the space bar to keep aloft, and good luck steering!

That would be fun.

Is the OP fuckin....not even worth it.....
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    I'd be for the notion if the flying functioned like the game Joust (or that quest from Cata... That was pretty much Joust).

Tap the space bar to keep aloft, and good luck steering!

That would be fun.
    Hah, well you and I have different ideas of fun. I wouldn't mind that for some mini game or quest or something but from point a to point b travel it would be obnoxious, well to me anyway.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I don't really want flying that badly, however it would be awesome if we could have a glyph for glide, that would let us display our wings all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_Trueskills View Post
    Well I don't really want flying that badly, however it would be awesome if we could have a glyph for glide, that would let us display our wings all the time!
    Funny thing is, i want a glyph to completely remove our wings, even on Glide. And give myself this "Green Aura" of Vengeance Metamorphosis instead. Or give some kind of Wings to Vengeance meta. I hate the inconsistency. lol

As for Flying, my argumens are still the same. it would look kinda stupid to fly around at high speed(Having Dragon Ball Flashbacks lol, while i love Dragon Ball i don't want Warcraft to be Dragon Ball). Would love a way to just hover around with a good animation for it(Like havoc meta has with levitate).
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

Deleted
    It would be pretty awesome if they gave us something like Running Wild, which turns us into Demon Form and we can fly. However, I think we'll just get a quest at our Class Hall that will send us to get a Fel Bat.
    Last edited by mmoceb4871ac92; 2016-08-23 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    Well it did kinda make sense for demonlogy Warlocks to be able to transform into a demon, but I guess if only one class can have it, Demon Hunter is more suitable.

Btw do Demon Hunters have leap?
    It really didn't fit them that well as Demonology Warlocks are about enslaving demons not sucking up their powers and turning into one. Vengeance Dh's have a leap. Havok Dh's have a charge.

Deleted
    im happy they didnt go that far in the design, it would have been a silly feature. you are a demon hunter not a friggin unholy DK gargoyle.

its more cheesy than a cheesburger with extra cheese at mac cheesycorner

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    What are you even talking about at this point? Being able to fly isn't important for their lore whatsoever. Demon Hunters don't need to fly to be Demon Hunters. In fact, they can't even fly in the actual lore. So yeah, you're objectively wrong. Disagreeing with existing lore doesn't mean you get to just change it.

Your headcanon lore is not actual lore. Repeatedly saying that it is doesn't make it so.

You don't speak for the majority of people, even if there are multiple forum threads. No one made you a spokesperson, and your personal opinion is moot because blizzard has already addressed this whole thing.

You're acting like a spoiled brat of a kid who can't handle people disagreeing with him. Guess what, Blizzard doesn't agree with you either - so you've already lost this argument.
    Hey, reading with understanding says hello! I have said that consuming demon souls in order to get their power is integral part of dh's lore. THUUUUUUS if we consume winged demon, that is so super cool about is flying then 9999.9999% we will strengthen our wings, adapt and evolve for full flight

and about the rest I can say: blahblahblah
    Quote Originally Posted by vettehenk View Post
    im happy they didnt go that far in the design, it would have been a silly feature. you are a demon hunter not a friggin unholy DK gargoyle.

its more cheesy than a cheesburger with extra cheese at mac cheesycorner
    demons, demons, let me think about the most iconic one: nathrezim - oh these guys have wings!

demons do have wings, and yes, they also fly. 'silly', mature much, right, flying is so very much for the kiddos. lel ;D can't take it seriously. it is as if some teenagers squad attack the thread to tip the fedora

wings, wings and flying with them would be beautiful. it is not my problem that so many people here watched my little pony and have warped view on it

WINGS fit and TOTES LORE

10+ Year Old Account
    and about the rest I can say: blahblahblah
    This is literally all you're doing in this thread. All your random talk about hipsters and fedoras and shit, it's all this big front because you know you don't have a fucking foot to stand on. You're objectively wrong in this matter.

Absorbing a demons fel energy doesn't give you the power of flight. Know why? Because Blizzard says so, and they make the rules - not you. Your headcanon is not real. Bitch and scream and moan all you want about it, but at the end of the day you're the one being a stubborn loser.

What's hilarious is you've already said flat out that you refuse to accept to acknowledge any other opinions. So why even have the thread? To stand on a soapbox and expect everyone to blindly agree with you? Grow up man.
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    This is literally all you're doing in this thread. All your random talk about hipsters and fedoras and shit, it's all this big front because you know you don't have a fucking foot to stand on. You're objectively wrong in this matter.

Absorbing a demons fel energy doesn't give you the power of flight. Know why? Because Blizzard says so, and they make the rules - not you. Your headcanon is not real. Bitch and scream and moan all you want about it, but at the end of the day you're the one being a stubborn loser.

What's hilarious is you've already said flat out that you refuse to accept to acknowledge any other opinions. So why even have the thread? To stand on a soapbox and expect everyone to blindly agree with you? Grow up man.
    but I do, lore for sun's sake. do the starting zone for DH's and learn something befor eyou post anything.

it is not a headcanon but overlook on blizzard's part, simple. could happen considering it was done during some podcast. it can't be lore reasoning, simple as that.

also, considering you are not interested in the idea of flying, why won't you go outside, walk your dog or something. for now you have only shown your lack of dh knowledge and inflammatory behavior.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    yeysyeysyeys

you understand it the best!!! you will be my new friend!!!!

COOOOOOOL is what we need! and it would be cool as ffff!!1 worgen are exactly a good comparison. Fly we must!

- - - Updated - - -

they said he is a lil bit stronger than Illidari, but you kno, one simple quest would fix it or some lore background. Like in the joke made by female dh about succubi. We would consume some flying beasts and bammm
    So I get it this is one of those "If you disagree with me I'll condemn and hate you" "If you agree with me you're amazing" threads. Got it. Avoid this thread at all cost and the OP.