Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can anyone comment on the use of Heal over FH? I've been playing without it even on my bars. I know mana will matter but is Heal really needed?

Quote Originally Posted by cruxxy View Post
    Can anyone comment on the use of Heal over FH? I've been playing without it even on my bars. I know mana will matter but is Heal really needed?
    You'll want it around for raids as a filler if nothing else to get Serenity cooled off during lulls in the action. But other than that, there's no real reason to cast it. Even if you somehow crossed over the 100% haste threshold where it starts getting more competitive with FH, there are still several talents/artifact perks that only work with FH.

Hello. I intend to use shadow as a main raiding spec while using holy for heroic and mythic+ dungeons. Can anyone advise me, which holy artifact route to take for that? I don't want to starve shadow artifact too much so i think i will just unlock the first dozen or so artifact perks, before the cost gets out of hand. Thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephthysis View Post
    there are still several talents/artifact perks that only work with FH.
    Don't mean to be picky, but there is one talent that has direct FH interaction and *no* artifact perks interactions at least as I checked right now with current build.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum333 View Post
    Don't mean to be picky, but there is one talent that has direct FH interaction and *no* artifact perks interactions at least as I checked right now with current build.
    Trail of Light and Surge of Light are the two talents that come to mind.

SoL is just a proc for a free FH, ToL and SoL are almost always taken together IMO.

Has anyone done much PvP as Holy? For me, PvP is BGs. In AV I feel I can contribute a lot but in the smaller BGs, I feel worthless. So easily shutdown and killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cruxxy View Post
    Has anyone done much PvP as Holy? For me, PvP is BGs. In AV I feel I can contribute a lot but in the smaller BGs, I feel worthless. So easily shutdown and killed.
    This is pretty much the way it is for now for almost all healers. You need access to the PvP talents to deal with stuns/interrupts and to deal with pressure/counters.

Disc and Rdruid are the main two healers for which this doesn't apply. Both specs feel godly in PvP at the moment, though for different reasons.

I have to go holy for Mythic+ and Mythic+ only. Should I take Renew The Faith or Light of T'uure? Or is there a path I should take without gold dragons?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysgarthiad View Post
    I have to go holy for Mythic+ and Mythic+ only. Should I take Renew The Faith or Light of T'uure? Or is there a path I should take without gold dragons?
    I would persoanlly go for Light of T'uure. It's really good for mythic dungeons.
    However increased Flash heal/heal is also really good for mythic+ dungeons.
    I can see either path working out just fine, but Light of T'uure seems too strong for mythic dungeons to give up on.

I would go for Light T'uure for 5 mans to have another increase healing button. then go to the right (prob with Focus in the Light even tho it is useless but its less points then picking up Holy Hands and Renew is shit in mythic+ anyway).
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I would go for Light T'uure for 5 mans to have another increase healing button. then go to the right (prob with Focus in the Light even tho it is useless but its less points then picking up Holy Hands and Renew is shit in mythic+ anyway).
    Should I not put the 2 remaining points into Say Your Prayers?

Should I not put the 2 remaining points into Say Your Prayers?
    remaining points?

I would go something like this http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...TTwM1ADNRA1QgE
    Left side to Light of T'uure first, then right for the other good stuff.

remaining points?

I would go something like this http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...TTwM1ADNRA1QgE
    Left side to Light of T'uure first, then right for the other good stuff.
    This is a bit too much since shadow is my main spec . Looking for a path with only 13 traits since I will only be healing dungeons.

This is a bit too much since shadow is my main spec . Looking for a path with only 13 traits since I will only be healing dungeons.
    If you want the most efficient 13 points build I would go with http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...zTgM1ADNRA1QgE

If you want the most efficient 13 points build I would go with http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...zTgM1ADNRA1QgE
    Yeah, this looks good, thanks

Holy Guidance should be the last 3 points in the 13 ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Xio View Post
    Holy Guidance should be the last 3 points in the 13 ones?
    I'd probably go Reverence > Holy Guidance > Words of Healing but considering how cheap the first 13 points are it doesnt matter much.

Hi there.

Quite recently I almost had a fight on discord with a mod who was arguing ToL + FL would be the best gameplay in any situation during progress, completely denying the use of PoH + Enlightenment + Apotheosis. This latter configuration was being referred to as "inefficient" + less viable in terms of mana.

Am I pushing Holy priest to its limits by thinking PoH should not only be used when combined with Power of the Naaru? Is ToL + FL that good in every encounter during progress, as well as being the safest as to saving mana?
    I've seen both gameplays being efficient in logs and really cannot accept the idea that I would have to spam FL + ToL + Serenity in order to be efficient in my team.

Any opinions ? (Please Isheria: I am definitely expecting your answer for this one )
    Last edited by Coventsis; 2016-08-25 at 11:46 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephthysis View Post
    You'll want it around for raids as a filler if nothing else to get Serenity cooled off during lulls in the action. But other than that, there's no real reason to cast it. Even if you somehow crossed over the 100% haste threshold where it starts getting more competitive with FH, there are still several talents/artifact perks that only work with FH.
    But flash heal makes me go OOM faster in stuff like Proving Grounds. >_<

I need to figure out how to not go OOM... but normal heal IS SO SLOW.

Is haste the main secondary stat I should be stacking as holy?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water