Thread: DDOS'ers....

DDOS'ers....

They live in their mommy's basement and get off of DDOS because their lives are empty and they need some sort of validation. I also think they like to fuck animals. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    They live in their mommy's basement and get off of DDOS because their lives are empty and they need some sort of validation. I also think they like to fuck animals. Thoughts?
    ....and the tears of your rage post are sweet sweet wine to them. Rage on little one, they took you game away today be oh so mad.

That's the definition of them.

You realize the more you cry and rage at them then the more they will do it?

10+ Year Old Account
    All we can do is wait untill the tantrum is over and pray they get some nasty disease.

we needed another thread on this?

Pretty sure your reaction is exactly what keeps them going.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the contrary, I'm sure many of them make some pretty nice money. Some of them are probably more successful than you.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just glad most of the DDoS Attacks happen while I'm at work.

I hear about but i'm never affected.... Unless I take the day off and cry and force myself to clean the house.

You should be mad at the retards that get their computers infected and are used as DDoS machines.

I hate these fucking pieces of shit. If I ever find one or them I don't know what will happen but let me be clear, me playing video games is more important than their life.

My thought is that you've given them exactly the kind of attention and response they want. They win. You lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    You should be mad at the retards that get their computers infected and are used as DDoS machines.
    I bet that's 80% of the world, if not more :P

10+ Year Old Account
    There is really no point to this thread.

Closing.